Mew your brains

Aroace
There is no evidence it works, if it did nearly every sub5 male would do it and get to +7 SMV. One user was mewing for years and nothing changed.

I'm literally on the floor laughing at pseudoscience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Danish_Retard
Does chewing work?

It's not a shade don't get mad mewers

Mewing is cope past age 12

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and reputation
True

Unironically sucking dick would help more than mewing. You would actually be working facial muscles.

:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, |Daddy_Zygos|, andy9432 and 1 other person
True

Unironically sucking dick would help more than mewing. You would actually be working facial muscles.

I'M CRACKING DMDKDKCMFVKFK

True

Women and gays keep winning

Enjoy your downward growth OP

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I have positive maxilla already, also I'm my tongue sticks to my upper jaw and i do it automatically like most people.
So mewing works then huh?

keep coping, el ghst has x ray proof of ccw rotation

Coping with what dumbass, I don't even need mewing
ok but mewing works, bone remodelling and what not works at every age just less effective at older age, but el ghst had x rays of forward and upward growth and he isnt a kid

ok but mewing works, bone remodelling and what not works at every age just less effective at older age, but el ghst had x rays of forward and upward growth and he isnt a kid
Idk how people mew on purpose, my tongue just lies there so you can say I'm mewing 24/7, so do others.

Idk how people mew on purpose, my tongue just lies there so you can say I'm mewing 24/7, so do others.
its not just about tongue posture, its about neck posture anfd overall body posture too, and also some are mouth breathers before hadn so it doesnt feel automatic to them

Yeah tbh mewing seems like nothing but cope. Either just save up enough for jaw+chin fillers/implants or just accept whatever you have right now

its not just about tongue posture, its about neck posture anfd overall body posture too, and also some are mouth breathers before hadn so it doesnt feel automatic to them
Neck posture and body posture? Tell me abt that

Neck posture and body posture? Tell me abt that
so basically, whrn i align my body and neck in a certain way, i feel like my tongue is able to stick better at certain parts of my palate, if you try the mckenzie chintuck, you will understand what i mean

No evidence of mewing? Where is your tongue right now in your mouth? If its on the roof in any way. I dare you to prove your point to the forum by purposefully dropping your tongue to the bottom of the palate as much as you can, for at least 1 year. Then come back to us and show us before and after pictures. according to you you should experience no change. I'm not telling you to mouthbreath, although of course you could do that as well just to really bring your point home.

TLDR: do the opposite that mewing says you should for 1 year to prove it does not impact your face in any way.

This would consist of: Poor body posture, poor oral posture as I have described, little chewing, try and learn improper swallowing patterns as well.

good luck:)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Seth Walsh