mewing/chewing transformation of ramus from age 18-20

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
from age 18 to now 20. My ramus seems to be longer. Why is this?

I heard some things about DHT and how it can grow bones and makes you more dimorphic. This might explain why I have a weak chin since I had a goatee very very young so all the DHT went to the beard and not the bones to grow it.

So is there a chance for my bones to grow at 20-25. Im taking fin rn so it blocks DHT, should I stop?

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    651.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1316.jpeg
    IMG_1316.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1317.jpeg
    IMG_1317.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1325.png
    IMG_1325.png
    935.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, twra and datboijj

literally feels like my lower third just stopped growing/becoming more dimorphic compared to rest of my face. wtf is this shit. is this a problem with middle eastern pheno?

Has your beard increased with age?

• JFL
Reactions: fucknigga
View attachment 2491378

literally feels like my lower third just stopped growing/becoming more dimorphic compared to rest of my face. wtf is this shit. is this a problem with middle eastern pheno?
lol at this cope you are recessed

you can choose to be recessed and bald if you like

• +1
Reactions: t50prince, Deleted member 4397, zura and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48684 and Phillybeard1996
yeah. goatee grew first. rest of beard grew like age 19. I had a goatee very early like 15
My beard keeps getting thicker with age I can grow a pretty good beard for an asian I guess it's the dht

like when ppl take test, their dht goes up too which makes jaw/chin which has most androgen receptors to grow.

Is there a chance I can grow a better lower third since i have high amount of androgen receptors given my beard.

recessed on which part? the mandible? or chin
can’t say without bone scans but looks like you have v forward chin but recessed mandible

can’t say without bone scans but looks like you have v forward chin but recessed mandible
I think my mandible is not forward grown. I measured the mandible bone and its 12.7cm. Also this side profile is not natural head posture

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
It’s called being downward grown
but i thought the mandible followed the maxilla. I've looked at downward grown people and they have recessed maxilla too, my maxilla looks fine.

If i was to get bimax it would have to be all rotation 0 advancement so i don't get dogmaxxed.

but i thought the mandible followed the maxilla. I've looked at downward grown people and they have recessed maxilla too, my maxilla looks fine.

If i was to get bimax it would have to be all rotation 0 advancement so i don't get dogmaxxed.
It’s not true entirely

morphs of side profile. the morph looks downgrown if u want to say that but it looks like I just lack bone growth in lower third.

Attachments

• side-prof.png
    side-prof.png
    172 KB · Views: 0
  • blend.png
    blend.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.png
    1.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 0

I might not be downgrown tbh. it just might be my mandible/jaw being small for my big skull.

My bizygomatic width is 14.5cm.

in that picture when I was young my jaw fit my face, but my skull grew as I got older but jaw stayed small. its probably something to do with DHT

in that picture when I was young my jaw fit my face, but my skull grew as I got older but jaw stayed small. its probably something to do with DHT
Same, its crazy how both my parents have mogger jaws. I checked looksrate once and my dads bigonial width is TWICE mine. Insane, the estrogens in the food cucked my moggerity and made me a mtn. I was born to be a chadpreet but lifestyle ruined it perhaps, i feel ur pain

Beard and angle

Same, its crazy how both my parents have mogger jaws. I checked looksrate once and my dads bigonial width is TWICE mine. Insane, the estrogens in the food cucked my moggerity and made me a mtn. I was born to be a chadpreet but lifestyle ruined it perhaps, i feel ur pain
yeah but why is rest of my face good. like my bizygomatic, bigonial is perfect. but jaw is just doesn't have mass. its got to do with hormones.

i have test level 400 so it might explain why.

Hoping if i go on a cycle it will make jaw more dimorphic and masculine.

yeah but why is rest of my face good. like my bizygomatic, bigonial is perfect. but jaw is just doesn't have mass. its got to do with hormones.

i have test level 400 so it might explain why.

Hoping if i go on a cycle it will make jaw more dimorphic and masculine.
Right. Makes sense brother. Good luck with it, I have to try increasing T as well at 17. Hopefully I can actually gain some jaw mass jfl my jaw is shte

Right. Makes sense brother. Good luck with it, I have to try increasing T as well at 17. Hopefully I can actually gain some jaw mass jfl my jaw is shte
i think long term injecting T will get gains. i don't know if i will do long term T since it fucks ur health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
i know the solution, but you did not tag me -_-

I heard some things about DHT and how it can grow bones and makes you more dimorphic. This might explain why I have a weak chin since I had a goatee very very young so all the DHT went to the beard and not the bones to grow it.

So is there a chance for my bones to grow at 20-25. Im taking fin rn so it blocks DHT, should I stop?
i know the solution but you did not tag me so -_-

No bs you can literally see ramus gains if you not blind. But how you ME and on fin? Nigga you supposed to be have NW0 even at 90yrs old

No bs you can literally see ramus gains if you not blind. But how you ME and on fin? Nigga you supposed to be have NW0 even at 90yrs old
Lol that’s not true, I’m Turkish btw. I’m NW1.5 at 20

Yeah it grew considerably. My brow ridge also got more prominent and low set. It’s like a second puberty, it’s crazy. I’m hoping this will continue to 25 but idk since I’m taking fin, will it stop?

I’m gonna do 400mg test, HGC, IGF-1 for gym and also to increase bone mass in jaw since there is lots of androgen receptors. I think me having a beard/goatee early age limited my potential to grow a jaw proportional to my skull since my skull is big. Do you think there is potential?

I think my ramus grew because I didn’t have full beard till age 18-19. However I had goatee at early age which must’ve stole the dht and used it for beard growth instead of bone growth.

Also my test levels are low (400ng). So this must’ve had effect on my growth. I feel like I might still have potential to grow my jaw through steroids and peptides.

I think my ramus grew because I didn’t have full beard till age 18-19.
?? Dont make no sense . How beard colerate with ramus
But yeah since you kebab its strange how you didn't get full beard till that age .

@bobsmith03 thumbpulling is better?

Dht wont grow jaw bones , DHT is pretty much trash after 18 , dht growing bones is pure BS , IGF1 and prenatal T are far more important...
Indians have very high DHT and looks like shit , they are also very hairy with saggy skin and 0 collagen reduced by dht itself...
Op, Finasteride is a good idea , you will age way better..
Keep Mewing and Chewing , its probably the best thing to do !

Your ramus become longer to adapt to the masseter pressure ,
thats the reason why short ramus are often slanted and long ramus are straight..
good luck !

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

nigga just grew a beard

nigga just grew a beard
im convinced ppl here are blind. you can clearly see the jawline under the bread. i have pictures of me without beard too if you want to compare

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Dht wont grow jaw bones , DHT is pretty much trash after 18 , dht growing bones is pure BS , IGF1 and prenatal T are far more important...
Indians have very high DHT and looks like shit , they are also very hairy with saggy skin and 0 collagen reduced by dht itself...
Op, Finasteride is a good idea , you will age way better..
Keep Mewing and Chewing , its probably the best thing to do !
View attachment 2517885
Your ramus become longer to adapt to the masseter pressure ,
thats the reason why short ramus are often slanted and long ramus are straight..
good luck !
my ramus is straight tbh.

I have high prenatal T exposure since my androgen receptor sensitivity and density is high. My test is low at 400ng/dl which is why my jaw lacks mass. I have a bit of downward growth but its mainly due to low jaw mass (unprotected chin, short ramus) that makes me look downgrown like hell.

I'm going to do igf-1 lr3, test e to grow facial bones, get muscle in gym, overall health, sleep and skin too. I heard test is good for skin/hair etc.

my ramus is straight tbh.

I have high prenatal T exposure since my androgen receptor sensitivity and density is high. My test is low at 400ng/dl which is why my jaw lacks mass. I have a bit of downward growth but its mainly due to low jaw mass (unprotected chin, short ramus) that makes me look downgrown like hell.

I'm going to do igf-1 lr3, test e to grow facial bones, get muscle in gym, overall health, sleep and skin too. I heard test is good for skin/hair etc.
Good luck bro.. Lower gonial angle will make your Downward growth look good..

Good luck bro.. Lower gonial angle will make your Downward growth look good..
i have low gonial angle. but high mandible to floor angle.

mine is like the right. i need it to be like left, like jordan barret or sean o pry.

i have low gonial angle. but high mandible to floor angle.

View attachment 2518082

mine is like the right. i need it to be like left, like jordan barret or sean o pry.
Make it even lower , For exemple , Robert Pattinson is downward grown and he has a Straight Mandible because his gonial Angle is 100 degree..
Thats why slight Downward growth is goated , it can give you mogger side profile with straight mandible and at the same time a longer lower third..