Mewing doesnt not work at all and its cope

St.Zoomercel

St.Zoomercel

Iron
the average tongue can exert around 60 kilopascals worth of force, bone is around the same toughness as stone, an average stone takes around 60 megapascals worth of force to get broken, assuming a tenth of the force required to break a stone is needed to dent it in some way your tongue would have to be 100 times stronger than it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Pierrot and wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, bwirk, Pierrot and 1 other person
weak force over a long period of time , mewing was never supposed to give "results" in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
29936 jpg2853453

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
bone is around the same toughness as stone
source 404 jfl a rapid palate expander uses 3-10 lbs of force

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...=He believed that this will,of 3 to 10 pounds.

the tongue can exert 14 lbs or force on average

60 kilopascals worth of force
pascals is pressure not force

Proper posture enables correct jaw growth maintenance from birth. Once the damage is done after childhood it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and wishIwasSalludon
the average tongue can exert around 60 kilopascals worth of force, bone is around the same toughness as stone, an average stone takes around 60 megapascals worth of force to get broken, assuming a tenth of the force required to break a stone is needed to dent it in some way your tongue would have to be 100 times stronger than it is
your right it doesnt work but for the wrong reasons

You don't have to break a bone to remodel it. And the main reason to mew is to breathe correctly and lift the submental region so you don't get a turkey neck. I don't really understand the anti-mewing thing, it's like "mewing won't give me Dolph Lundgren's jawline therefore I'm gonna mouthbreathe"...

• Love it
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil