Mewing evience?

Has mewing worked for you?

• Total voters
HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I want to belive mewing but all the evidence i seem to find is with weird lightning diffrent angles lens distortion and all sorts of stuff to give the illusion of a real effect.

If one person could show me a picture taken from the same angle with the same lightning at the same time of day with the same high resolution picture quality after a time period of 4-10 years, taken both from front and side profile, that shows a noticable effect i would happily fully belive in it.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
What's yr FWHR

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I want to belive mewing but all the evidence i seem to find is with weird lightning diffrent angles lens distortion and all sorts of stuff to give the illusion of a real effect.

If one person could show me a picture taken from the same angle with the same lightning at the same time of day with the same high resolution picture quality after a time period of 4-10 years, taken both from front and side profile, that shows a noticable effect i would happily fully belive in it.
I honestly don't know if its mewing or puberty.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

Sorry dawg, but I think that Mewing is just a cope. Surgery does work, and is quick as well

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
the opposite happened to me, i used to have a nice gonial angle and a wide jaw than i currently have, but i think orthodontics fucked it all up for me
Nah bro. You most likely started breathing out of your mouth.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
mewing is something every human should be doing. jfl if you think chad didnt mew

badromance

badromance

Banned

it works.Over

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
what changed(gonial angle, philtrum length?)? and how old are you?
I was 17 when I started and I'm still 17

Differences include chin, maxilla and foremost cheekbones. It isn't enough of a difference to be significant but it's a difference believe me

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
im 20 its over :(
Never over. Here are the OVER levels for mewing:
10-13: Far, far from over. Supergrowth period.
14-16: Not over. Serious growth period.
17-19: Bones fusing, but still malleable. Not over yet, certainly worth a serious try.
20-22: Can still have an impact.
23-25: Getting very difficult now. Need to mew extremely hard for a long period for results.
26-35: Insane difficulty. You can still do it if you visit an orthortopics expert, but it's gonna be an uphill battle all the way.
36+: Over.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
its not like its gonna make my jaw square or something, but ill do some mild mewing for the aslong as i can its basically stuck in my brain now and hopefully it has an impact, i have braces on so i dont know what the effects could be