Mewing evience?

Has mewing worked for you?

• Total voters
HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I want to belive mewing but all the evidence i seem to find is with weird lightning diffrent angles lens distortion and all sorts of stuff to give the illusion of a real effect.

If one person could show me a picture taken from the same angle with the same lightning at the same time of day with the same high resolution picture quality after a time period of 4-10 years, taken both from front and side profile, that shows a noticable effect i would happily fully belive in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
What's yr FWHR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I want to belive mewing but all the evidence i seem to find is with weird lightning diffrent angles lens distortion and all sorts of stuff to give the illusion of a real effect.

If one person could show me a picture taken from the same angle with the same lightning at the same time of day with the same high resolution picture quality after a time period of 4-10 years, taken both from front and side profile, that shows a noticable effect i would happily fully belive in it.
I honestly don't know if its mewing or puberty.

• +1
  • +1

Sorry dawg, but I think that Mewing is just a cope. Surgery does work, and is quick as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Lemme send you a pic of me at 15, my jaw was non existent.
the opposite happened to me, i used to have a nice gonial angle and a wide jaw than i currently have, but i think orthodontics fucked it all up for me

• +1
the opposite happened to me, i used to have a nice gonial angle and a wide jaw than i currently have, but i think orthodontics fucked it all up for me
Nah bro. You most likely started breathing out of your mouth.

• +1
Nah bro. You most likely started breathing out of your mouth.
or that, i did spend alot of time mouthbreathing plus braces, I have pics of myself when i was 11 12 13, my face was literally SQUARE
my dad and 14 year old brother both have chadlite features and straight teeth, guess i got unlucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and badromance
mewing is something every human should be doing. jfl if you think chad didnt mew

• +1

it works.Over

• +1
I've seen results after 4 months of constant mewing, and no, It isn't placebo or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Dude420
I've seen results after 4 months of constant mewing, and no, It isn't placebo or some shit
what changed(gonial angle, philtrum length?)? and how old are you?

• +1
what changed(gonial angle, philtrum length?)? and how old are you?
I was 17 when I started and I'm still 17

Differences include chin, maxilla and foremost cheekbones. It isn't enough of a difference to be significant but it's a difference believe me

• +1
im 20 its over :(

• +1
No it doesn’t work.

• +1
im 20 its over :(
Never over. Here are the OVER levels for mewing:
10-13: Far, far from over. Supergrowth period.
14-16: Not over. Serious growth period.
17-19: Bones fusing, but still malleable. Not over yet, certainly worth a serious try.
20-22: Can still have an impact.
23-25: Getting very difficult now. Need to mew extremely hard for a long period for results.
26-35: Insane difficulty. You can still do it if you visit an orthortopics expert, but it's gonna be an uphill battle all the way.
36+: Over.

• +1
its not like its gonna make my jaw square or something, but ill do some mild mewing for the aslong as i can its basically stuck in my brain now and hopefully it has an impact, i have braces on so i dont know what the effects could be

• +1
Mewing is literally made for children.

It's over.

• +1