Mewing, facepulling, bonesmashing are all cope

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Mewing only works in children, same with facepulling in theory (if you could do it for long periods) bonesmashing could give small amounts of bone growth but it won’t be noticeable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, hopecel and 3 others
water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Blah blah blah water.
They work or might not work for you and you won't lose anything by trying them.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, datboijj, niqfan625 and 2 others
Blah blah blah water.
They work or might not work for you and you won't lose anything by trying them.
Time, effort

Those things happen to be quite important

What else could you be doing with that time and effort?

What else could you be doing with that time and effort?
as an active user of this forum you wont use that time for anything but rotting anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino, schizo echochamber, zura and 1 other person
as an active user of this forum you wont use that time for anything but rotting anyway
Not true

It’s not just time but effort as well. Don’t forget about effort

Mewing only works in children, same with facepulling in theory (if you could do it for long periods) bonesmashing could give small amounts of bone growth but it won’t be noticeable
people think i have a stronger skull from 4 and a half years of bonesmashing

You probably do. But how much millimeters did you gain in any one area? Probably not more than a millimeter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You probably do. But how much millimeters did you gain in any one area? Probably not more than a millimeter
probably up to an inch in facial width and about 1 1/2 inches of downard ramus growth (from chewing too)

probably up to an inch in facial width and about 1 1/2 inches of downard ramus growth (from chewing too)
It’s sad to see you are deluded, not living in reality. I used to be the same. When you realize the true reality it will be hard. But you be be wiser.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
It’s sad to see you are deluded, not living in reality. I used to be the same. When you realize the true reality it will be hard. But you be be wiser.
its sad to see guys like you who put no effort into life, and therefore get no numbers, no dates and never even try to make friends. all my family says my jaws are stronger and i look more defined. Many people have asked how it is that I grew. I just say that It's from mma, because my fists are also way stronger and larger then they used to be from punching bag training.

Get a life.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
how can i ascend then without these techniques!

its sad to see guys like you who put no effort into life, and therefore get no numbers, no dates and never even try to make friends. all my family says my jaws are stronger and i look more defined. Many people have asked how it is that I grew. I just say that It's from mma, because my fists are also way stronger and larger then they used to be from punching bag training.

Get a life.
You’re offended because I made you doubt your delusions, and that doesn’t feel good, does it now?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You’re offended because I made you doubt your delusions, and that doesn’t feel good, does it now?
Theres no delusions, there are tons of real examples and proof

Keep crying for indigenous Swiss

Theres no delusions, there are tons of real examples and proof
“Proof”

Like a scientific article then. In fact, even scientific literature is merely evidence and not proof. So idk how some angle frauded pictures could be considered proof

“Proof”

Like a scientific article then. In fact, even scientific literature is merely evidence and not proof. So idk how some angle frauded pictures could be considered proof
6ff385b14c4aa19a8ac62837d78ea606240029a2.gif

6ff385b14c4aa19a8ac62837d78ea606240029a2.gif
So, this one’s got the parasites? I see they are influencing your behavior and thoughts.

It’s really disturbing to think what they may be responsible for.

So many ruined lives, so many altered lives.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
So, this one’s got the parasites? I see they are influencing your behavior and thoughts.

It’s really disturbing to think what they may be responsible for.

So many ruined lives, so many altered lives.
th.jpg
oszeldyrtuk21.jpg

damn its crazy because u used to be one of the guys that believed in these theories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
why u dont believe it anymore?
I realized it’s all a delusion. I mind trick. I used pics from the same angles and alas I was unchanged

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and Krakowski
You could buy a facepuller from facegenics but yeah you'd have to wear it all day. Mewing isn't cope, it's the bare minimum. Bonesmashing...I stopped that a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 5'7 zoomer
losing bodyfat is the real shit

others are cope or low impact

Mewing isn't cope, it's the bare minimum
Wdym by that? Maybe it could delay the facial bone changes associated with aging but that’s just a theory

I highly doubt it could significantly improve an adults bone structure

I mew because it’s natural but I don’t expect anything from it

NOOOOOOOOO MY LE TIKTOK TOLD ME THAT MEWING AS A 15 YAER OLD WORKS IF I DIDNT MEW AT 15 I WOULDVE TUREND OUT LIKE YOU NOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Wdym by that? Maybe it could delay the facial bone changes associated with aging but that’s just a theory

I highly doubt it could significantly improve an adults bone structure

I mew because it’s natural but I don’t expect anything from it
It prevents your face from becoming even MORe downward grown than what it is

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
NOOOOOOOOO MY LE TIKTOK TOLD ME THAT MEWING AS A 15 YAER OLD WORKS IF I DIDNT MEW AT 15 I WOULDVE TUREND OUT LIKE YOU NOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
15 is too late. Maybe small change is possible but very small at that point.

ideally you start in early childhood but before puberty could still turn your development around partially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Aint you got thumbpulling and bonesmashing guides on your YT JFL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Thats a real dedication
Nobody cant talk shit about cope that, cope this if yall didnt do it for atleast 2 years

Thats a real dedication
Nobody cant talk shit about cope that, cope this if yall didnt do it for atleast 2 years
I did it for 1 year. I did seem to get wider zygos based off of pictures from exact angles but the results faded over time

Not worth the effort and the risk of aging your skin

Yes. Distract people from ascension
The fact that your probably ascend a hundreds of people with this guides and got left behind must be sad

I did it for 1 year. I did seem to get wider zygos based off of pictures from exact angles but the results faded over time

Not worth the effort and the risk of aging your skin
Your bonesmashing routine are retarded. You hitting your self with a rock when your head moving . Completely wrong.

Thats a real dedication
Yea and you really need to use any thing you can. Smack your head against a brick wall, use a tire iron, just right into the ground face first, and put a hammer at the end of a fuck machine for more effectiveness

giphy.gif

I realized it’s all a delusion. I mind trick. I used pics from the same angles and alas I was unchanged
What do you think of clenching hard? And thoughts on other Dr Bruh theories?

• +1
Your bonesmashing routine are retarded. You hitting your self with a rock when your head moving . Completely wrong.
Technically There’s no right or wrong. Only experimentation. But I’d claim that all bonemsahsing is wrong because it’s cope

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
What do you think of clenching hard? And thoughts on other Dr Bruh theories?
Clenching is cope for bones. Only for masseters it’s useful. But chewing is safer for teeth

Did you give up on your own methods

Clenching is cope for bones. Only for masseters it’s useful. But chewing is safer for teeth
So jaw and oral posture doesn’t matter?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 1901