Mewing, facepulling, bonesmashing are all cope

What about my teeth, should they be together like they would naturally (in downwardgrown so they aren’t)
Idk. If you hold them together hold them lightly together.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Mewing only works in children, same with facepulling in theory (if you could do it for long periods) bonesmashing could give small amounts of bone growth but it won’t be noticeable
Mewing worked for me

Nigger you were the only one posting bonesmashing and thumbpulling videos on yr

I tested them and now I learned from my testing.
I guess bonesmashing is true to an extent, but everything else is pure cope tbh maybe mewing helps with oral posture or whatever but you still need genetics to look great

Last edited:
Bonesmashing works but it's completely retarded you can only get asymmetry and brain damage followed by SKIN AGING because you're inducing more stress so cortisol levels will go up and if you do that for a year it will brutally age you

Mewing only works in children, same with facepulling in theory (if you could do it for long periods) bonesmashing could give small amounts of bone growth but it won’t be noticeable
Mewing is cope. Been doing that shit for 2 years and saw absolutely no results. Or maybe I didn't notice any results coz I have a ton of face fat. Who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Mewing is cope. Been doing that shit for 2 years and saw absolutely no results. Or maybe I didn't notice any results coz I have a ton of face fat. Who knows?
“I have a ton of face fat” 💀

“I have a ton of face fat” 💀
Bruh my face has only gotten uglier ever sicne I started mewing. I've been descending for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
same ive been doing for 2 years

you probably aren’t mewing properly

• JFL
Nah, you don’t lose brain cells you just lose time and effort
really? I mean you are punching yourself in the head mf. That shit should rattle your brain. Same way how nfl players get brain damage.

really? I mean you are punching yourself in the head mf. That shit should rattle your brain. Same way how nfl players get brain damage.
Brain not rattled much at all. You have cerebrospinal fluid. Brain is not sensitive like that takes hard impact to cause brain damage

how are you hating on the very thing that made you ascend?

• JFL
how are you hating on the very thing that made you ascend?
Not hating on it, just saying it is cope cuz it’s cope. Better pics made me “ascend”

your thumbpulling video is how i found the bp sir

• +1
Not hating on it, just saying it is cope cuz it’s cope. Better pics made me “ascend”
are you still in contact with dr.bruh btw?
I don’t get it

He doesn’t really bonesmash last I heard
what do you mean by that? indigenous swiss whole channel resolved about bonesmashing

• +1
you probably aren’t mewing properly

LMAO. I do hard mewing 3 hours a day and normal mewing the rest of the day. I even mew in my sleep.

What about thumb pulling

Bonemashing risks are too high to seriously attempt it. If u want to permanently destroy your face for 1mm of asymmetrical bone growth u do u

In my opinion , the opinion lacks nuance and oversimplifies the reasons why someone might consider bonemashing, potentially overlooking legitimate motivations. The phrase "permanently destroy your face" is harsh and judgmental, moreover, it provides limited information and doesn't offer a detailed exploration of the risks and benefits associated with the bonemashing

• JFL
In my opinion , the opinion lacks nuance and oversimplifies the reasons why someone might consider bonemashing, potentially overlooking legitimate motivations. The phrase "permanently destroy your face" is harsh and judgmental, moreover, it provides limited information and doesn't offer a detailed exploration of the risks and benefits associated with the bonemashing
This sounds like an ai response jfl

This sounds like an ai response jfl
It's cause I don't speak English I translate everything and it changes the main idea a little jajajaja

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and ReinerGeist1
bone remodelling genetics
I’d assume everyone would have similar enough genetics

Like some people have better muscle growth genetics but everyone can grow their muscles somewhat

I’d assume everyone would have similar enough genetics

Like some people have better muscle growth genetics but everyone can grow their muscles somewhat
lol no some people have miles better genetics when it comes to bone remodelling
also people have trouble putting on muscle because humans are not supposed to carry muscle, its not a good comparison
muscles make you die a premature death

• Hmm...
zygos protect your eyes it is logical they would adapt to stress faster than muscles because your body quite literally needs zygos to survive while muscles are completely unnecessary

• JFL
lol no some people have miles better genetics when it comes to bone remodelling
Source?
also people have trouble putting on muscle because humans are not supposed to carry muscle, its not a good comparison
people aren’t meant to bonesmash either

And it’s a concept comparison muscle growing and bone growing are different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669 and ReinerGeist1
zygos protect your eyes it is logical they would adapt to stress faster than muscles because your body quite literally needs zygos to survive while muscles are completely unnecessary
Muscles are more important for fighting than a few millimeters of zygo growth

Also strong zygos form from chewing during childhood not being hit

Source?

people aren’t meant to bonesmash either

And it’s a concept comparison muscle growing and bone growing are different
people arent meant to bonesmash but I imagine in history as humans were hunters there would often be situations where they would be hit in those areas

people arent meant to bonesmash but I imagine in history as humans were hunters there would often be situations where they would be hit in those areas
I think in regards to muscles humans are meant to “carry muscles” when in food surplus whilst when not then obviously they are meant to only have enough muscle to be able to hunt and forage effectively

I think in regards to muscles humans are meant to “carry muscles” when in food surplus whilst when not then obviously they are meant to only have enough muscle to be able to hunt and forage effectively
humans are meant to carry minimal amounts of muscle
human hunters were mostly very lean so they could move effectively
it explains why the female is not attracted to big physiques because they arent natural and serve no purpose in nature it is completely logical why females prefer lean, athletic physiques with minimal ammounts of muscle

• +1
humans are meant to carry minimal amounts of muscle
human hunters were mostly very lean so they could move effectively
it explains why the female is not attracted to big physiques because they arent natural and serve no purpose in nature it is completely logical why females prefer lean, athletic physiques with minimal ammounts of muscle
I agree with that, I don’t see how someone with 80 iq could disagree

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
  • +1