Mewing for 9 months but little to no results

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Hey, I actually discovered mewing around 3-4 years ago but sadly, I only took it seriously 9 months ago. I'm an ugly dude with a wimp skull, weak chin, bulging eyes and no jawline (despite me being around 21 BMI and around 11% bodyfat) and it would have definitely helped me a lot if I started a long time ago. Anyway, nine months ago I started actually doing the Mewing exercises and consciously putting my tongue on top of my mouth multiple times daily. I also practice chin tucks daily once per day and chewing on gum or either the Jawzresize I bought.

I think I gained a few pounds judging from the picture and the hair is probably covering parts of my neck but hopefully you guys see it. I see little to no results and the small difference can be attributed to a better posture, something which I practice now, and a stronger jaw (due to Jawzresize and chewing gum( but what do you guys think?

For the record I'm also already 32 years old so this is probably the reason why. I really want mewing to work or is it a little too late? If ever hairstyle suggestions are welcomed as well. Thanks in advance.

Here are the before and after pics of all angles:

Top is before and bottom is after.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Bitchwhipper2, goat2x and 17 others
just mew bro, srs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Constantin Denis, Lolcel and 9 others
b

Last edited:
u

Last edited:
m

Last edited:
Hey, I actually discovered mewing around 3-4 years ago but sadly, I only took it seriously 9 months ago. I'm an ugly dude with a wimp skull, weak chin, bulging eyes and no jawline (despite me being around 21 BMI and around 11% bodyfat) and it would have definitely helped me a lot if I started a long time ago. Anyway, nine months ago I started actually doing the Mewing exercises and consciously putting my tongue on top of my mouth multiple times daily. I also practice chin tucks daily once per day and chewing on gum or either the Jawzresize I bought.

I think I gained a few pounds judging from the picture and the hair is probably covering parts of my neck but hopefully you guys see it. I see little to no results and the small difference can be attributed to a better posture, something which I practice now, and a stronger jaw (due to Jawzresize and chewing gum( but what do you guys think?

For the record I'm also already 32 years old so this is probably the reason why. I really want mewing to work or is it a little too late? If ever hairstyle suggestions are welcomed as well. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1230379View attachment 1230381

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AbuSAF, subhuman incel and 7 others

I can't beleive. the Mew debunking post.
With a mew coper.

Didn't get more comments.

Maybe everyone know alsready now, mew - cope for ascending as an adult or teenager.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Mexicanboi
Ladda ned 2
you should use it

ovER :oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
All mewing transformations, it's photoshop or fillers, that's the truth

Chewing helps i heard.

• +1
Bruh you’re 30 there are no visible results from mewing over 20 much less 30 hahaha

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

see my latest thread its a 2 year transformation/study i did with ratios included

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

How about this one? Wtf lol nigga gained chin height from mewing :lul::lul:

• Woah
bimax u will have sleep apnea soon if u dont

• +1