Mewing has been giving me problems

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
Alright so I started about 11 months ago and the results were fantastic. Absolutly no under chin fat, a jawline thats been complimented by women and an overall better looking face. Heres the problem, saliva. I keep making so much fucking saliva I can barely speak anymore. I start to drool in my sleep, spit while I talk and is making anything I say hard to understand. What do I do from here? Am I fucked?

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
spit on foids faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, SayNoToRotting, Blitz and 12 others
Spit it on Tyrone’s BBC as you deep throat it

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
You have bigger problems for example deluding yourself that mewing has given you a better jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, SeiGun, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
start tounge sweeping. i do it automaticly now. it feels so much better to swallow without using ur buccinators and cheek

start tounge sweeping. i do it automaticly now. it feels so much better to swallow without using ur buccinators and cheek
I always do it. Its just really fucking horrible having to swallow / spit ever fucking minute 15 seconds

I always do it. Its just really fucking horrible having to swallow / spit ever fucking minute 15 seconds
weird that you have this now. i used to have it in the first few weeks or probably 1-2 months but i dont even think about it anymore

That is good, the more swallowing with your tongue you do the more total work done pushing your palate. In mew's theory that is good.

But I am skeptical of his theories in adults.

You have bigger problems for example deluding yourself that mewing has given you a better jaw
this is legit, mewing gave me jaw and foids ocmplimented
when the coping is too s trong

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
lol just like how mewing give me third eye, now i can see the future
Mewing pushed my maxilla forward then my pituitary gland had more space and released HGH which opened my growth plates and i grew 4 inches at 24

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, SayNoToRotting, sorrowfulsad and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Extra Chromosome
you can now practice correct swallowing with all that saliva