MEWING HELP (MEW EXPERTS GTFIH)

fikki

fikki

Banned
When I try to mew my hyoid bones lower and my jaw looks worse than without mewing? anyone else have or had this problem?

My friend whos been mewing
never had this problem
IMG 20231209 213143

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
When I try to mew my hyoid bones lower and my jaw looks worse than without mewing? anyone else have or had this problem?

My friend whos been mewing
never had this problem
View attachment 2597915
You are pushing only your frontal palate and it creates bumb to your hyoid skin.
Or just send pic of yourself doing it except if you meant you instead of your friend with this pic:

You are pushing only your frontal palate and it creates bumb to your hyoid skin.
Or just send pic of yourself doing it except if you meant you instead of your friend with this pic:
View attachment 2597921
How do i solve that problem sir? Is it cuz im a retard or my tongue is too weak for it

How does your jawline even looks worse with mewing?
Idk why it does it im mewing like they say, pushing tongue back, in the upper pic where i try to mew it looks like im a mouthbreather

Idk why it does it im mewing like they say, pushing tongue back, in the upper pic where i try to mew it looks like im a mouthbreather
How? To me you look better when you mew.

How so it looks noticably worse upper is while mewing and lower is without
Yeah but what makes it look worse? Your double chin disappear when mewing but it otherwise looks 100% same.

You cant just mew and expect results...you have to do subliminals and bonesmash your maxilla with hammer 4-2-1-3 rythm....also you need buttclenching

@5.5psl i swear man,these fucking graycells 😒 cant learn proper mewing,yet ready to say "muh mewing dont work"

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Yeah but what makes it look worse? Your double chin disappear when mewing but it otherwise looks 100% same.
The double chin pic is when mewing and when dissapear me not mew

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and LooksThinker
Nlot doing it right prob

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and LooksThinker
The double chin pic is when mewing and when dissapear me not mew
Impossible. Wtf are you doing to achieve double chin with mewing? :lul:

HARD MEW + PUSH YOUR PALATE WITH YOUR TOUCH HARDER WITH FULL FORCE= RESULTS IN 1 SECOND

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker