Mewing Is Cope

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Disclaimer : this is to stop the gaycel mewing threads

First point. If mewing how would this chad that literally Mouthbreathes all day have a fully grown maxilla

Chad autistic James intense focus

Next is an excerpt from a study
"At our clinic we got the next predictive result of a person who mewed for 5 years each day, attention ! we used super new tech on this one, the results are very accurate, yes we do have soft to test various things in the human body and to see the result 3d form and effects on the body, to the precision of even hormone changes. Thank you.

Our result : bone density in the jaw area changed 0,000000000000000003 in the best case , we used 10 male models of different ages. Also the area of under chin , more exactly the skin lost the whole support and it caused severe sagging skin in our models . No more neck contour was visible !! all of our models got severe saggy skin under neck and the jaw remained the same.

Conclusion : the mewing theory is a hoax , probably who made it knew that it will actually cause nothing but no more neck."

This is from medical news today

" Does it work?
All support for the benefits of mewing so far comes from social media sites, which have no expert regulation on the topic.

Some articles and blogs have also warned of the dangers of becoming obsessed with mewing as a treatment technique. Mewing is not scientifically proven and may or may not provide the desired results.

Some anecdotal evidence reports visible results within a matter of months, but most sites agree that it could take years for a person to notice results, if they ever do.

Many social media mewing advocates are adolescents, whose faces and jawlines are likely to change naturally over the course of puberty, rather than as a result of this technique.

There is no evidence to support mewing as an alternative therapy to jaw surgery or other scientifically backed face shaping methods."

With that out the way we know most the things associated with mewing are either genetic or related to testosterone levels and hgh levels (dimorphims, midface, noseshape)

And there are the logic flaws

What if high t fight sucess 6'4 chad bites his tongue off as a kid? He is genetically superior however no mates will want that recessed guy? While birdcel genetics low t gets a women to breed with. It's too paradoxal.

To conclude looks are genetic. Mewing will not work. It is a huge cope and scam to make an orthodontist who was failing get some traffic. He literslly charges 500$ per consult. You can see how if he gets traffic he will benefit.

@Britishlooksmaxxer
@Mohamad
@Original
@Hozay

@Lorsss
@Master
@Sergeant

Please pin / put in best of the best if you don't want this forum to fall to cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8576 and 11 others
Its a gigacope

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Lev Peshkov
100% a cope and retards still fall for it lol

• Love it
mods sticky

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lev Peshkov
water mike jewovski

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hozay and Lev Peshkov
kek

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov

• +1
My belief in my lord and savior Salludon has been shattered

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Lev Peshkov
My belief in my lord and savior Salludon has been shattered
@Salludon

Didn't mew

He got a bimax, rhino. Some fillers, squinting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps, SadnessWYJ, Marsiere214 and 2 others
yeah but you should still have your tongue on the roof of your mouth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Lev Peshkov
my hyoid and face looks generally worse when i dont keep it on the roof
You can get surgery to fix that bro dw

Until then just mew I guess

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and W0KESTMOTHF
Mewing isn't cope but if you have to do it manually you're late. Mewing for properly developed faces starts at early childhood.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Lev Peshkov and W0KESTMOTHF
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, W0KESTMOTHF and Lev Peshkov
Mewing isn't cope but if you have to do it manually you're late. Mewing for properly developed faces starts at early childhood.
Bro I am so sorry to tell you this but its all about the androgens and there are andrigens genetically bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
stop lying bro you just mewed
6277B11E 99F7 4EAC A299 202C5A70219C

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Pussyslayer, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Images 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and EckhartTollemaxx
Bro I am so sorry to tell you this but its all about the androgens and there are andrigens genetically bro
In either case mouthbreathing is destructive. Mewing most likely won't do anything after puberty and for normally developed people the tongue automatically goes to the mewing position without doing anything.
If you have to learn to mew the damage is already done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7173 and Lev Peshkov
In either case mouthbreathing is destructive. Mewing most likely won't do anything after puberty and for normally developed people the tongue automatically goes to the mewing position without doing anything.
If you have to learn to mew the damage is already done.
It doesn't do anything stop coping bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
I do believe mouthbreathing fucks you up ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Marsiere214 and Lev Peshkov
It doesn't do anything stop coping bro
You're right it doesn't do anything after puberty. And hard mewing is just stupid. What is important is having proper muscle tone in your jaw and automatic mewing is a part of that. Mouthbreathing causes all kinds of malocclusion.
Does your tongue automatically go to your palate? Unless you're a mouth breather ofc lmao.

My brother was a mouthbreather and he had to use braces.
I mewed since 3 years old and have perfectly straight teeth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Marsiere214 and Lev Peshkov
You're right it doesn't do anything after puberty. And hard mewing is just stupid. What is important is having proper muscle tone in your jaw and automatic mewing is a part of that. Mouthbreathing causes all kinds of malocclusion.
Does your tongue automatically go to your palate? Unless you're a mouth breather ofc lmao.

My brother was a mouthbreather and he had to use braces.
I mewed since 3 years old and have perfectly straight teeth.
It's just genetics bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5818, Marsiere214 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, W0KESTMOTHF, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Low t levels did that to him,
Ok this stupid, just like your teen roiding = chad theory.

Mouthbreathing as a kid will make you uglier, anything else is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, EckhartTollemaxx and Lev Peshkov
It's just genetics bro
It's not all genetics but most of it is. The average male height for example has increased dramatically in the last 100 years. That's not genetics, that's nutrition.
Nutrition and lifestyle affects your looks and what happens in your puberty. The same person from 200 years ago with the exact same genetics will develop better in today's world except for being lower t. But he'll be bigger and taller and probably higher iq.

• Woah
Ok this stupid, just like your teen roiding = chad theory.

Mouthbreathing as a kid will make you uglier, anything else is cope.
Bruh Jfl mine has science bases mewing is a cjope

Also ur avi debunks it too

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 5818 and Hozay
Idk but I find mewing very skeptical, like if it genuinely worked wouldn't there be a shit ton of documented cases of it?

Like it seems like it would be something that can put plastic surgeons out of jobs if it actually worked

Maybe it works as a teen but after puberty? Nah

Low t levels did that to him,
Cope , if it was true then everyone would be injecting . find me one person that has that face and ask him if he mouthbreathes .
My family has compact midface im the only horse lmao even other kids made fun of me mouthbreathing just imagine even kids know it s unnatural and fucks you up .

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Lev Peshkov
Cope , if it was true then everyone would be injecting . find me one person that has that face and ask him if he mouthbreathes .
My family has compact midface im the only horse lmao even other kids made fun of me mouthbreathing just imagine even kids know it s unnatural and fucks you up .
Bro noone injects because they are Hugh inhib

Scietufcuslly speaking andrigens cause dimorohism and dimorphism gives you jaw, zygos, hollows, brow

That isn't cope

Putting your roof on your mouth iid just the biggest lie and cope ever

• +1
Bruh Jfl mine has science bases mewing is a cjope

Also ur avi debunks it too
Bro are u srsly gonna claim that kid got downward growth because of low T levels without any "science base" ?

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and Lev Peshkov
I remember in 2014 i had just found out about sluthate and I mewed for like a week before I realized it was a joke LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Marsiere214 and Lev Peshkov
Bro are u srsly gonna claim that kid got downward growth because of low T levels without any "science base" ?
Sure genetically speaking when he was younger his face was good because that was before seicbdry sexual characteristic

When puberty happened he had low t. So his skull grew but his mandible didn't follow due to lower t. As you can see he doesn't have zygos or any indicator of andrigens

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBiceps and Hozay
  • +1
Strong cope from OP over Mewing
I trust Mike Mew over PSL aspies

• JFL