MEWING IS FUCKING COPE

a30

a30

Iron
The gains from mewing when ur not a prepubecent child is from mastering the posture. These pics were taken all in one sitting, and this is how some retards fraud their "mewing transformation."

IMG 7370
IMG 7369

Left pic is me pushing my tongue only against the hard palate. Right pic is me mewing properly; pushing the tongue against the whole palate, including the soft palate.

IMG 7368
IMG 7367

Same applies here too.

This was just a quick reminder that mewing is cope if you are using it as a substitute for surgery. Please consult a maxillofacial surgeon if you are severely recessed and have the money.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Gaia262, bogii and 6 others
wait so putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth doesnt do anything?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262, Cardiologyscribe and 8 others
Greycells finding out mewing is cope happens every other day on this forum and it’s so funny :lul::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member, Ceo of cope and 2 others
Shit I didn't know man:feelswah: Man on tiktok said it would do wonders!
Don't worry. It was a strong first thread for a greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and a30

i was 15 in first pic, so not prepubescent.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
The gains from mewing when ur not a prepubecent child is from mastering the posture. These pics were taken all in one sitting, and this is how some retards fraud their "mewing transformation."

View attachment 1823192View attachment 1823193

Left pic is me pushing my tongue only against the hard palate. Right pic is me mewing properly; pushing the tongue against the whole palate, including the soft palate.

View attachment 1823196View attachment 1823197

Same applies here too.

This was just a quick reminder that mewing is cope if you are using it as a substitute for surgery. Please consult a maxillofacial surgeon if you are severely recessed and have the money.
jfl at retards like you. :what::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and ascension!

i was 15 in first pic, so not prepubescent.

Great progress btw. But it was not mewing imo. It was puberty + fatloss + diff lighting/angles. First pic is not the same angle as the next 2 pics.

Mewing has become bluepill level maintstream rn it's actually cringey to watch. Have u seen those tiktok vids?
no i dont use tiktok. I have been in and around the mewing space for not so long (a year), I have spent most of my time not on the theory but on the anecdotes. on objective change. and based on that I conclude whats possible and what is not, combined with theory and comprehension of bone etc. to say mewing does not work is just plain wrong. I'm not arguing with people that they should mew instead of surgery, there is not enough evidence or anecdotes to say.

I personally wont be doing surgery because the results wont be correct and I am a sucker for a perfect face, I do however think that regular mewing alone is not enough when your past 17 unless your willing to wait a long time.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Mewing worked for me

Just breathe through your mouth bro

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
no i dont use tiktok. I have been in and around the mewing space for not so long (a year), I have spent most of my time not on the theory but on the anecdotes. on objective change. and based on that I conclude whats possible and what is not, combined with theory and comprehension of bone etc. to say mewing does not work is just plain wrong. I'm not arguing with people that they should mew instead of surgery, there is not enough evidence or anecdotes to say.

I personally wont be doing surgery because the results wont be correct and I am a sucker for a perfect face, I do however think that regular mewing alone is not enough when your past 17 unless your willing to wait a long time.
Most people who are severely recessed cant mew properly due to lack of oral volume anyways. Also I think most results are from just raising the hyoid bone. Plus it can be some 15 year old having some lucky last few years of puberty. It could also be fatloss. My main point was that most of the gains are from mastering the posture, and that it's no substitute for surgery. It doesn't matter though tbh, because all it is is proper posture, and everyone should be doing it.

mewing + leanmaxxing + gymmaxxing + anime haircut - Chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mvp2v1
Everyone should be mewing either way. But deluding urself into thinking that it will change ur face drastically is stupid
maybe not drastically but I swear it made me better looking. And I started at 21:ROFLMAO:. Been mewing for like 6 months

Most people who are severely recessed cant mew properly due to lack of oral volume anyways. Also I think most results are from just raising the hyoid bone. Plus it can be some 15 year old having some lucky last few years of puberty. It could also be fatloss. My main point was that most of the gains are from mastering the posture, and that it's no substitute for surgery. It doesn't matter though tbh, because all it is is proper posture, and everyone should be doing it.
your objectively wrong, I can tell you barely have investigated this space. But look its okay, just maintain proper oral posture and get surgery. I've seen some great results, but its just not for me.

Everyone should be mewing either way. But deluding urself into thinking that it will change ur face drastically is stupid
The challenge your facing with this, is one being very consistent, 2 hard mewing but consistently, bone remodeling past 25 falls off a cliff, and your sutures are VERY inactive. Its easier for a youngin because their sutures are more active and growth hormone levels are higher and most importantly they have a less massive face (less bone to move). There are methods to improve all these variables.

your objectively wrong, I can tell you barely have investigated this space. But look its okay, just maintain proper oral posture and get surgery. I've seen some great results, but its just not for me.
The challenge your facing with this, is one being very consistent, 2 hard mewing but consistently, bone remodeling past 25 falls off a cliff, and your sutures are VERY inactive. Its easier for a youngin because their sutures are more active and growth hormone levels are higher and most importantly they have a less massive face (less bone to move). There are methods to improve all these variables.
High IQ user tbh. Ur probably right. But what I've stated is true most of the time. Most transformations are complete BS.

Same applies here too.

yeah its cope dont do this free thing which takes barely any effort

Same applies here too.

Mewing can't grow bones lol its genetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
i taught my little sister mewing hopefully she can get chad when she grows up cause i aint getting shit
She won't grow bones out of nowhere and become Stacy. It just prevents problems like open bite

She won't grow bones out of nowhere and become Stacy. It just prevents problems like open bite
no reason not to i guess she will continue my familys genetics while i rot here

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yeah obviously

Crazy any poorcels cops and believe in it

Same applies here too.

If mewing is cope does that mean I can do mouthbreathing ?

Why not do it when it can improve your under chin area/hyoid/submental region? Why not do it for the posture improvements, even if it may be cope, at least you work on your posture without too much effort and get results there at least.

My face changed dramatically after i started mewing, i started puberty at 10 so I'm not a late bloomer. My posture and breathing got better, and my face didn't grow like shit or downwards. So I'm happy with the breathing improvements and the fact that my face didn't mature like shit

My classmates faces either stayed thr same or started looking like shit, i wonder why

Cope or not, I'm still doing it unlike retards here saying posture to even eating and being healthy in general is cope

Yall forget gravity exists and I'm very sure you're tongue has enough force to beat the weight of gravity over you're heavy as head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
so what do you propose?
that we should mouth breath
logistically mewing makes sense no matter the age, sure you won't see results post puberty as growth plates have closed but it prevents further damage from mouth breathing and not mewing (which has been shown to cause facial deformities)

*dosent have enough force

so what do you propose?
that we should mouth breath
logistically mewing makes sense no matter the age, sure you won't see results post puberty as growth plates have closed but it prevents further damage from mouth breathing and not mewing (which has been shown to cause facial deformities)
I didnt say you should stop mewing. I'm saying the fact that you think mewing alone can reshape your skull while acting against gravity sounds stupid. It would make sense if your bones were still soft and forming as a baby but not when your head is stronger and heavier. If mewing was even going to work then I guess it will bring about a 5 percent change in your face when you're 40 years of age. People posting mewing results are delusional, they use better lighting or loose a bit of weight or change angle posture and they post online mewing did this thats fucking delusion right there. Keeping your mouth closed helps keep your maxilla from drooping downwards with the help of your jaw. That's why people that mouth breath look like horses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
All in all what I propose is people should stop giving false hope on the fact mewing will change your face. The damage has already been done. Mew to prevent further damages but stoped spreading false hope that your tongue will reshape your whole face. People that use their thumbs to hard mew even said it's hard asf. So by using mewing logic the tongue is stronger than your thumbs that even uses extra pressure from your biceps? and still people dont see results from the same thumb pulling. Just mew and keep the hopes realistic and accept who you are and be happy. Except if you have money for surgery :feelswhy:. I fucking hate when I'm given hope and I waste all my time feeling good then see it's all cope.

Imo all mewing does is prevent your face from growing crooked in very early formative years. Past that it seems cope.

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman and Wallenberg
Yup when our tiny heads are still mallable. Not when its strong asf fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel