Mewing is Lifechanger (Why its so underrated?)

Pm

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Indeed, i actually think i respond to it very good, since only a few hours of consistent mewing is enough for me to notice a change already in my jaw and undereye. Its hard to trick your tongue, i always seem to forget the muscle memory, and i revert back to subhuman when I wake up.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, paranakee and datboijj
your maxilla is your real problem bro. How can you be so delusional?
Bro I know that obviously it's my main problem. Have you not seen my threads and my plan on getting bimax plus implants? But I'm saying the most effective softmaxes are thick neck and beard goofy

PM

• Love it
Pm me dude I need motivation to do it

At this point it’s just become a coping mechanism.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and datboijj
pm brother

• Love it
GCmzZRP

Yeah, mewing is legit, but you need a few cm movement to become GL from mewing it will take years for sure if not a decade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Baldingman1998
cant pm you i dont know why , and yes for 8 months i did litteraly nothing else i was in quarantine so yes haha
pm results, i been hardmewing a lot for the past 2 years and definitely seen bone change

Pm me please

• So Sad
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns
look @ what youve done. all these retards asking for pm LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
First of all, when someone want to see my Results feel free to send me a private message. You cant trust your eyes i swear haha

Everybody should Mewing and get good Posture thats the first place Looksmax ever. Nothing can mog this behind a LeFort or Double Jaw Surgery. Even a Plastic Surgery would only benefit the appereance and not the Health and even then Mewing will look much more better.

All you have to do is constitence and discipline to do this but many of people dont have the dedication to mew more then 6 Hours with good posture thats the reason why many are crying like mewing dont work.
They soft mewing like 1 hour a day with bad posture and then blaming that Mewing is cope hahahahhahah

It need Months with everyday hard mewing with good posture for minimum minimum the leeaaast minimum for 3 hours. But recommend 6 Months for Ultra Results. Also do Posture Training to maintain the Muscles that holding your Body in a good posture
PM please...

pm me please i'm still in puberty and my lower jaw/chin are recessed

I have been doing mewing 11 months and i have good posture but 0 changes

He deleted his account. Someone pm me his results

Can't anybody pm me his pics? I do t think he's active anymore

over for pmcels

• +1
Reactions: SAR and paranakee
First of all, when someone want to see my Results feel free to send me a private message. You cant trust your eyes i swear haha

Everybody should Mewing and get good Posture thats the first place Looksmax ever. Nothing can mog this behind a LeFort or Double Jaw Surgery. Even a Plastic Surgery would only benefit the appereance and not the Health and even then Mewing will look much more better.

All you have to do is constitence and discipline to do this but many of people dont have the dedication to mew more then 6 Hours with good posture thats the reason why many are crying like mewing dont work.
They soft mewing like 1 hour a day with bad posture and then blaming that Mewing is cope hahahahhahah

It need Months with everyday hard mewing with good posture for minimum minimum the leeaaast minimum for 3 hours. But recommend 6 Months for Ultra Results. Also do Posture Training to maintain the Muscles that holding your Body in a good posture
Pm please