Mewing is the reason most people found out about looksmaxxing/blackpill .

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Real shit , we all can shit on Dr jew but jewing is the reason I and most found out the blackpill community . I saw one of his jewing videos in my recommended list on YouTube started doing it went further deeper into chewing then into bonesmashing , 2 years passed by with the same face . Then started gymmaxing and found out about the forum in early 2022 then registered afterwards and now gonna surgery max .
Just wanna thank Dr jew for what he has made me today .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Kasanova, becomingnearperfect and 23 others
I am here cuz of Hamza vs Wheat debate which lead to discovering Wheat > discovering BP > discovering Tails > and tails mentioned this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Mewton, Kasanova and 6 others
I am here cuz of Hamza vs Wheat debate which lead to discovering Wheat > discovering BP > discovering Tails > and tails mentioned this site
I searched for best supplements for faster mewing gains on Google and found out this shithole jfl .

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, Mewton, Kasanova and 10 others
I found inceldom through negative xp

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Member since 2022, hopecel and 1 other person
true, i was searching how to mew with braces a couple of years ago and found this forum

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've been mewing since 2020 bc of Brett Maverick. Found out about psl websites 2 years later and am now stuck here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, 5.5psl and datboijj
I searched for best supplements for faster mewing gains on Google and found out this shithole jfl .
it was a mewing discord for me

• JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Deleted member 30432 and 5.5psl
Real shit , we all can shit on Dr jew but jewing is the reason I and most found out the blackpill community . I saw one of his jewing videos in my recommended list on YouTube started doing it went further deeper into chewing then into bonesmashing , 2 years passed by with the same face . Then started gymmaxing and found out about the forum in early 2022 then registered afterwards and now gonna surgery max .
Wheat Waffles just showed up in my YouTube recommended.

• +1
Real shit , we all can shit on Dr jew but jewing is the reason I and most found out the blackpill community . I saw one of his jewing
:lul:

• JFL
100%

I discovered bimax thanks to mewing , and looksmax thanks to bimax (even if I didn't need it lol)

• +1
What surgery are you planning on getting?

• +1
Real

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, TheDragon and 5.5psl
Genioplasty
Rhinoplasty
Midface implants
Supraorbital implants
Jaw fillers
No way you need all of those brother..

I know you joke on it but have you tried mewing / chewing / bone smashing at all?

• Hmm...
No way you need all of those brother..

I know you joke on it but have you tried mewing / chewing / bone smashing at all?
Yes I have and that too from age 16-18
Saw 0 results .

I discovered it from
FACEandLMS

• +1
Yes I have and that too from age 16-18
Saw 0 results .
Your only 18 right now?

You must have not been doing it right bro.. especially mewing and chewing at that age..

• JFL
You must have not been doing it right bro.. especially mewing and chewing at that age..
@VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 33424
@VenatorLuparius @VladimirtheGreat
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
You didnt put enough pressure on your palate,bro.....didnt do subliminals and butt clenching also....what did you expect...if mewing doesnt work than how mike jew has good jaw,bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
I mew since late 2018

• +1
if you weren’t on PuaHate and SlutHate then kys

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and datboijj