Mewing made my cheeks sunken and hollow

(asked for rate)

-
Hairline Recessed Laterally and Vertically, but good coverup for the vertical recession)
Ok Brow Ridge
+
Wide Temples

Midface
-
This is rare but your brows are actually to long and to thick , so get them done
Un Aesthetic Nose( Crooked, unsymmetrical, and not sure if that's acne or a scar) it actually looks like brad pitts nose , but wider, and that is by far his worst feature
+
Slightly Above average PFL
Descent Orbitals
Colored Eyes
Above Average cheekbones

Lower Third

-
Narrow Palate
Fish Lips(No plumpness)
Narrowish Jaw
Poor Philtrum to Chin ratio
+
Hollow Cheeks of Peace
Above average lip width
Wide and Sagitally Projected chin

Overall - Your high T, but you need more aesthetics to have broad appeal

PSL 4.5
IRL 6
60th Percentile

Very polarizing though. Your the kind of guy 30% of girls wouldn't look at twice, but ~ 5-10% of girls would sleep with in less than 45 mins @ a club

I don't get why people are saying he looks high t or intimidating,dude looks like he hangs out in the library to avoid Chad.
He doesn't look intimidating because of his lips. If they were bigger and in a noncurving shape, he would look intimidating due to the hunter eyes and robust jaw.

He doesn't look intimidating because of his lips. If they were bigger and in a noncurving shape, he would look intimidating due to the hunter eyes and robust jaw.

Jaw isnt' that robust it's mostly hollow cheek and robust chin halo. His gonial width looks 4.7-4.9 inches

OMFG you look aspie as fuck and not in the O Pry or Orb way, but in the serious fucking "what is wrong with this human" way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
OMFG you look aspie as fuck and not in the O Pry or Orb way, but in the serious fucking "what is wrong with this human" way
It's the sun pose no squinting btw

your eye area is god like. dark eyebrow colored eyes is such a halo. I got green eyes but they dont stick out cause my eyebrows are faded brown. Lip + surgery and youre chad easily

Ugly nose
ugly lower third
eyebrows need tweezing

But 10/10 eye area

Oh im going into banking so I'll mog them there ???
If you didn't go to Oxbridge/LSE don't bother unless you know people already in banking or you know how to network.
Also JFL @ wanting to work 100+ hour weeks 6 days a week.

If ben shapiro had high T

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff and uglykunt
If you didn't go to Oxbridge/LSE don't bother unless you know people already in banking or you know how to network.
Also JFL @ wanting to work 100+ hour weeks 6 days a week.

Im gonna go Imperial.

I welcome you my fellow crooked nose brother

Your nose is crooked, but not as much as mine so you shouldn't have to worry about it, it's only slightly crooked. (It could just be how it looks in the picture)

Your nose is crooked, but not as much as mine so you shouldn't have to worry about it, it's only slightly crooked. (It could just be how it looks in the picture)
i was sleeping on my right side for 20 hours straight it was temporary

(asked for rate)

-
Hairline Recessed Laterally and Vertically, but good coverup for the vertical recession)
Ok Brow Ridge
+
Wide Temples

Midface
-
This is rare but your brows are actually to long and to thick , so get them done
Un Aesthetic Nose( Crooked, unsymmetrical, and not sure if that's acne or a scar) it actually looks like brad pitts nose , but wider, and that is by far his worst feature
+
Slightly Above average PFL
Descent Orbitals
Colored Eyes
Above Average cheekbones

Lower Third

-
Narrow Palate
Fish Lips(No plumpness)
Narrowish Jaw
Poor Philtrum to Chin ratio
+
Hollow Cheeks of Peace
Above average lip width
Wide and Sagitally Projected chin

Overall - Your high T, but you need more aesthetics to have broad appeal

PSL 4.5
IRL 6
60th Percentile

Very polarizing though. Your the kind of guy 30% of girls wouldn't look at twice, but ~ 5-10% of girls would sleep with in less than 45 mins @ a club
If the guy is psl 4.5 then i am in the negatives

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
psl is retarded and appealing to lookism cucks it matters what women find attractive
you either smash or you dont bruh.
we dont need numbers for that.

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
reminds me why I hate this site sometimes.

over for tempbannedcels