Mewing remains bullshit to most normies

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Idk if this thread is even necessary but this is the response I’ve gotten from most people I know who watched Philion’s vid and then messaged me:
55159084 B16C 474B 94B5 37FD699F0FC5

The only people I’ve had message me saying they tried mewing then followed it up saying that they cba to do it jfl.

Even if they did mew properly they’re too old to become chad from it so it wouldn’t affect some of the bitter incels on here anyway.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle, dogtown and 2 others
How old are you?

I’m 15, can I get good results from mewing

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I’m 15, can I get good results from mewing
Moderate change if done correctly but don’t expect it to make you go from incel to chad. You’re lucky to have found it at 15 though

Moderate change if done correctly but don’t expect it to make you go from incel to chad. You’re lucky to have found it at 15 though
I’m normie, can I become chad? I just want my entire lower third to be pushed forward basically.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I’m normie, can I become chad? I just want my entire lower third to be pushed forward basically.
The maxilla will move forward and the mandible will only come as forward as necessary so maybe, it just depends on your genetic predisposition

>says it makes sense
>still a load of bullshit

what? :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, AspiringChad and mojopin
i cant blame them. Its hard if your not autistic

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
I love how the only guys that peoples considers for mewing results were ALREADY attractive before ( Astro/Brett Maverick)

I love how the only guys that peoples considers for mewing results were ALREADY attractive before ( Astro/Brett Maverick)
Astro has been mewing for 7 years and looks a lot different now. Brett only found out about mewing a few months ago....

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Astro has been mewing for 7 years and looks a lot different now. Brett only found out about mewing a few months ago....

Lmao Brett was a lookism user long time ago so he definitly founded about it min 3 y ago

Astro just lost ton of Bf just looks his vids he's really really thin now

This chit should be taught in primary school
Social studies should be replaced with looks theory/blackpill classes

• +1
this is good news. the less who discover and utilise mewing, the weaker the competition which in turn elevates me to a higher level

• +1