Mewing Transformation? - Pre Puberty Mouth Breathing, not Mewing Vs. Post Puberty Nose Breathing And Mewing After 2 years

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Brick background is me at age 17 a long time ago. The one with the red bush, is me more recently a year ago at age 24.
Screen Shot 2021 11 04 at 73843 PM
Screen Shot 2021 11 04 at 73754 PM

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88 and thereallegend
damn, nice side profile tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
isn't this just puberty? My side profile changed dramatically after puberty

isn't this just puberty? My side profile changed dramatically after puberty
Well that's why I phrased the title with a question mark. I am not sure what it was. Mewing? Or puberty?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 7098
The only transformation I see is the Norwood Offensive lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
View attachment 1392074

(if it's actually him) he's fully RTT softmaxxed normie/HTN.
Who ever that is, his physique doesn't count because anyone who's steroid maxed like he is is gonna look similar to that. There's no way in hell that guy is natural. And he is covering up his face.

Height doesn't matter.
it does matter. doesn't fix a shit face, no matter how tall one is but if you're a giga-manlet you have a huge disadvantage, despite a potentially good face

Last edited:
The only transformation I see is the Norwood Offensive lmao
I shaved my head bawd on purpose during the pandemic to save money on haircuts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: IdiAmin
from a bald subhuman to a bald subhuma

but fr
U got no results

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Marsiere214
it does matter. doesn't fix a shit face, no matter how tall one is but if you're a giga-manlet you have a huge disadvantage, despite a potentially good face
According to who? Some autists on an incel forum? I don't see that being true in real life.

According to who? Some autists on an incel forum? I don't see that being true in real life.
you must not leave your house that often if you say that. show me giga-manlets with good-looking girlfriends, doesn't happen

you have a perfect nose

you must not leave your house that often if you say that. show me giga-manlets with good-looking girlfriends, doesn't happen
Because bad genes usually come in packages. Gigamanlets are usually ugly. The ones that are good looking all have girlfriends.

Because bad genes usually come in packages. Gigamanlets are usually ugly. The ones that are good looking all have girlfriends.
Very rarely tbh but i agree for most shorter guys it isn‘t a big problem but once you are under 5‘6 it gets really tough

Very rarely tbh but i agree for most shorter guys it isn‘t a big problem but once you are under 5‘6 it gets really tough
Yes