You look like indian
JFL,he is not even indian imagine how bad indians have it

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, KrissKross, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He gets it worst then me. Usually I’m to lazy to make conversation and when I match with a hot girl I unblock to avoid something like this. Pure suicidefuel she matched with you just to roast you jfl it’s over for Mexicanincel and you said he improved his looks 😂😂😂. His lower third in the video 🤢, at some parts he had a double chin
Ugly people should get a free ride to heaven

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
man is bloated though

His eye area isn’t the problem in the videos me. The lower third was a massive failo

fuck life man why couldnt everyone just be good looking so that nobody could judge each other based on that

This explains why Salludon got no matches on the tinder and bumble I used

Why tf do girls match if they just reject u this fast

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He's not even that ugly too

Accident , to avoid this kind of rejection I unmatch right away
I feel like some girls just like the validation they get from matches even though they do not find the person attractive.

Salludon doesn't even look indian very weird he got no matches.
All his pictures are taken in the basement using low quality pre 2010 camera. Plus his facial hair makes him look old. In order to slay on tinder you need to be young looking good looking and have HIGH QUALITY pictures. Not pictures taken in your basement that make you look like a fucking aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1942 and Deleted member 2205
I feel like some girls just like the validation they get from matches even though they do not find the person attractive.
Yeah @YeaImIncel said the same thing. This is why I unmatch as soon as I match with shot girl to not give them validation
All his pictures are taken in the basement using low quality pre 2010 camera. Plus his facial hair makes him look old. In order to slay on tinder you need to be young looking good looking and have HIGH QUALITY pictures. Not pictures taken in your basement that make you look like a fucking aspie
He has one in a farm area

His eye area isn’t the problem in the videos me. The lower third was a massive failo
He has a better lower third than you tho :feelskek:

His main problem is that he's fat & mexican.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot

Attachments

• BCD32FCF-4E2F-4794-AC8F-263B49791B70.jpeg
    BCD32FCF-4E2F-4794-AC8F-263B49791B70.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
Holy fuck these girls are being brutal to him

Have yet to experience this but I'm sure I will

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Just jfl using a distorted selfie image literally a ft away of my face
you have a terrible physique for someone who is going to gym for 3 years.

Its over for someone who even looks Indian

Holy fuck these girls are being brutal to him

Have yet to experience this but I'm sure I will
Its one of the reasons why I haven't bothered using tinder. Sure you might be able to find a few girls who are willing to fuck you (depending on how attractive you are), but I don't think it's worth going through all the rejection and embarrassment.

He thought he would be white passing in Asia

you have a terrible physique for someone who is going to gym for 3 years.
Only 2 yrs of actually being consistent . It’s whatever I can probably OHP more then you anyways . My physique improves every year eventually it’s look good

He thought he would be white passing in Asia
I remember seeing one of his posts on Reddit where he said he spent over $1000 dollars going to different Asian countries to see if he would be able to get laid but he didn't. Freaking brutal

This is absolutely so fucking brutal. Ropefuel.

Edit: His face is not that bad tbh, there must be something else causing this. Could he be manlet? His face is not truecel enough for this sort of brutality

His first pic is a group photo with a chad probably. He’s bad looking btw. Women only like 7/10+ ethnics and 4/10+ white men

This is absolutely so fucking brutal. Ropefuel.

Edit: His face is not that bad tbh, there must be something else causing this. Could he be manlet? His face is not truecel enough for this sort of brutality
He might be short but he does look kinda fat so if he lost the weight maybe it would have a difference

His first pic is a group photo with a chad probably. He’s bad looking btw. Women only like 7/10+ ethnics and 4/10+ white men
Yea I’m pretty sure the photos he’s using are pretty bad, his bio might be shit too