Mfs really editing colognes

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,350
Reputation
1,457
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?:lul: Normies are coping so hard

 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, Erdafritnib and Gengar’s Ghost
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?:lul: Normies are coping so hard


ngl i talk to 0 females and rarely in general but i just be wearing them cuz i love the smell
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, dreamz, Erdafritnib and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz, lebanesedude and Erdafritnib
Believe it or not but the way you smell does have an effect on women. Women will know when you smell good.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, dreamz, uglyretardednigga and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz, Erdafritnib and Gengar’s Ghost
ngl i talk to 0 females and rarely in general but i just be wearing them cuz i love the smell
Yeah I also wear at home for the same reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Gengar’s Ghost and lebanesedude
Believe it or not but the way you smell does have an effect on women. Women will know when you smell good.
Yeah but it’s not gonna change anything if you are not above avarage looking.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and Gengar’s Ghost
what if im subhuman mister gengar?
It still has a positive effect on women. When I was in high school, I wore a high quality perfume and this new girl at my school was talking to me, sitting next to me in the smoker’s lounge and she asked what I was wearing because I smelled really good.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and uglyretardednigga
Yeah but it’s not gonna change anything if you are not above avarage looking.
In terms of getting girls? Sure. But they will tolerate you more haha. See this:
It still has a positive effect on women. When I was in high school, I wore a high quality perfume and this new girl at my school was talking to me, sitting next to me in the smoker’s lounge and she asked what I was wearing because I smelled really good.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
In terms of getting girls? Sure. But they will tolerate you more haha. See this:
Yeah that’s good but it’s just small talk yk. I think they would make things just a little easier
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Believe it or not but the way you smell does have an effect on women. Women will know when you smell good.
It's gotta be very subtle though.

I just saw a video of a black guy complaining about "racist" Chinese people while reacting to a video of a bunch of Chinese aunties holding their noses after gettibg inside an elevator with a black guy. The problem is black people always use way too much.

Doesn't matter if they're Africans or from USA. When they walk by it's like you're being gassed. This is my biggest beef with blacks. It screams a sense of inadequacy.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur, I'll bet you're a huge culprit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
It's gotta be very subtle though.

I just saw a video of a black guy complaining about "racist" Chinese people while reacting to a video of a bunch of Chinese aunties holding their noses after gettibg inside an elevator with a black guy. The problem is black people always use way too much.

Doesn't matter if they're Africans or from USA. When they walk by it's like you're being gassed. This is my biggest beef with blacks. It screams a sense of inadequacy.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur, I'll bet you're a huge culprit.
Not really everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from first I’m hearing of this from anybody. Just more fantasies your low IQ mind whips up

Other races do smell to one another though so yeah whites smell to blacks, blacks to white and Asians etc.

Everybody smells to each other get over it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
It's gotta be very subtle though.

I just saw a video of a black guy complaining about "racist" Chinese people while reacting to a video of a bunch of Chinese aunties holding their noses after gettibg inside an elevator with a black guy. The problem is black people always use way too much.

Doesn't matter if they're Africans or from USA. When they walk by it's like you're being gassed. This is my biggest beef with blacks. It screams a sense of inadequacy.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur, I'll bet you're a huge culprit.
Yeah, you shouldn’t shower in it, of course. Sometimes I will walk past someone and I can smell their perfume. Either they put on too much or the quality is that good. I’ve never really smelled any sort of smell coming from them, they probably mask it well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?:lul: Normies are coping so hard


It does help…. I’ve had girls say I smell good. Women also are more sensitive to scent then men it invokes emotions for them

Women are retarded beasts so a man would struggle to get it but that’s how these demons called women are designed
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Not really everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from first I’m hearing of this from anybody. Just more fantasies your low IQ mind whips up

Other races do smell to one another though so yeah whites smell to blacks, blacks to white and Asians etc.

Everybody smells to each other get over it
Something strange has been going on. I have smelled Moroccan, Turkish, and Dutch people. They all have their own distinct smell, but strangely enough I have never smelled any East Asians or blacks. With East Asians I can understand not smelling them but with blacks, I think they probably mask it. Not with perfume, I just don’t really smell anything. And I’ve got a huge nose so I should definitely be smelling stuff. :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Something strange has been going on. I have smelled Moroccan, Turkish, and Dutch people. They all have their own distinct smell, but strangely enough I have never smelled any East Asians or blacks. With East Asians I can understand not smelling them but with blacks, I think they probably mask it. Not with perfume, I just don’t really smell anything. And I’ve got a huge nose so I should definitely be smelling stuff. :lul:
Africans smell

Westernised blacks esp American ones are very hygienic so that’s prob why they don’t smell much

I find when I’m sporty and active I stop producing any BO as in I never need deodorant

But if I stop working out my body produces it again

So if I go 2 weeks off I end up having to wash like a normie

I can go 5 days without washing probably and never smell (I haven’t tested this out skit I did was 3 days) and yes I ask women, relatives as well for honesty but yeah.

And I jack off daily 😭😅 make off that what you will as you know when you buy your body releases so much hormones you start to sweat and smell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and dreamz
It does help…. I’ve had girls say I smell good. Women also are more sensitive to scent then men it invokes emotions for them

Women are retarded beasts so a man would struggle to get it but that’s how these demons called women are designed
You are right tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not really everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from first I’m hearing of this from anybody. Just more fantasies your low IQ mind whips up

Other races do smell to one another though so yeah whites smell to blacks, blacks to white and Asians etc.

Everybody smells to each other get over it
No, I'm only talking about fragrence. You're just black and used to being around people who load that shit on like French whores. Most people don't say anything about it because they're afraid to be seen as racist.
 
No, I'm only talking about fragrence. You're just black and used to being around people who load that shit on like French whores. Most people don't say anything about it because they're afraid to be seen as racist.
Nah

As I said. Most don’t “load that shit on”

Once again I’ll repeat what I said before “everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from”

There’s a reason nobodies agreeing with you, maybe that’s your own personal experience but it’s not the norm for anybody else. Clearly a you issue, most guys in general either don’t use it, use too much or use too little and that’s for ALL RACES, only you have found a way to make an gender issue one that’s common to a race when it’s so fucking idiotic nobodies even agreeing with you even on this racist forum people know what your saying is jsut idiotic and not true

I live in a White City and the ethnics and blacks all use around the same spray amounts which is very little-none. Women always smell when I walk past them though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Africans smell

Westernised blacks esp American ones are very hygienic so that’s prob why they don’t smell much

I find when I’m sporty and active I stop producing any BO as in I never need deodorant

But if I stop working out my body produces it again

So if I go 2 weeks off I end up having to wash like a normie

I can go 5 days without washing probably and never smell (I haven’t tested this out skit I did was 3 days) and yes I ask women, relatives as well for honesty but yeah.

And I jack off daily 😭😅 make off that what you will as you know when you buy your body releases so much hormones you start to sweat and smell
That’s what I’m thinking as well, they take more care of themselves compared to others. The only other people like this are Dutch women. I don’t smell anything coming from them either. The only blacks I’ve smelled consistently were East Africans but I am pretty sure it came from their kitchen so it wouldn’t count. Mirin low inhib for asking others if you smell. But anyway I have genuinely smelled the same body odor coming from people regardless of gender. Men and women stink exactly the same way.
 
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
fragrances are a billion dollar cope industry. dudes really be thinking a bitch cares about what fruit they smell like

as long as you shower you will be fine
 
That’s what I’m thinking as well, they take more care of themselves compared to others. The only other people like this are Dutch women. I don’t smell anything coming from them either. The only blacks I’ve smelled consistently were East Africans but I am pretty sure it came from their kitchen so it wouldn’t count. Mirin low inhib for asking others if you smell. But anyway I have genuinely smelled the same body odor coming from people regardless of gender. Men and women stink exactly the same way.
Yeah most blacks I’ve smelt that smelt bad it’s usually due to cooking stuff


Same with South Asians tbh.

I think cos their foods are filled with spices and they don’t open the windows their shit sticks to their clothes and makes them stink.

Westernised ones don’t smell as much. You don’t hear people meming on the western born South Asian do you?

Well racists do I guess but those guys are morons and going extinct according to gods will so their opinion doesn’t matter they won’t be here in 150 years the world will be brown black and Arab
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Yeah most blacks I’ve smelt that smelt bad it’s usually due to cooking stuff


Same with South Asians tbh.

I think cos their foods are filled with spices and they don’t open the windows their shit sticks to their clothes and makes them stink.

Westernised ones don’t smell as much. You don’t hear people meming on the western born South Asian do you?

Well racists do I guess but those guys are morons and going extinct according to gods will so their opinion doesn’t matter they won’t be here in 150 years the world will be brown black and Arab
I don’t really hang out with other South Asians, so I wouldn’t know. Maybe I should visit the UK someday and see for myself.

Though yes, your clothes will smell badly if you’re standing in the kitchen constantly or keep it there due to all the spices that are being used.

I do remember walking downtown and suddenly I smelled something horrible. I look to the left and I see this legit Dravidian guy cooking, but the stench was unbearable. It was probably the food he was making mixed with his own body odor. It was highkey a crime for him to do that. :lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?:lul: Normies are coping so hard


but noooo i got compliments from bitches wearing swy edt its not copeeee :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Nah

As I said. Most don’t “load that shit on”

Once again I’ll repeat what I said before “everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from”

There’s a reason nobodies agreeing with you, maybe that’s your own personal experience but it’s not the norm for anybody else. Clearly a you issue, most guys in general either don’t use it, use too much or use too little and that’s for ALL RACES, only you have found a way to make an gender issue one that’s common to a race when it’s so fucking idiotic nobodies even agreeing with you even on this racist forum people know what your saying is jsut idiotic and not true

I live in a White City and the ethnics and blacks all use around the same spray amounts which is very little-none. Women always smell when I walk past them though
Well let me tell you something young man. The white race, the race that I'm a part of, you're not welcome. You're not welcome to be one of us. You can pretend all day long but nobody's gonna really think you're white. Your friends might play along beacuse they're your friends but they don't relly believe it. I don't even think they believe you believe it. They probably think something's wrong with you.
 
Well let me tell you something young man. The white race, the race that I'm a part of, you're not welcome. You're not welcome to be one of us. You can pretend all day long but nobody's gonna really think you're white. Your friends might play along beacuse they're your friends but they don't relly believe it. I don't even think they believe you believe it. They probably think something's wrong with you.
Yuck why would I wanna be a mayonnaise encrusted pig skin neandethal?

ewwww
 

Similar threads

voks
Replies
22
Views
57
Fridx
Fridx
E
Replies
1
Views
26
eology
E
ascendingpath
Discussion stupid mfs
Replies
3
Views
32
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
25
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
25
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top