dreamz
mentalcel
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 1,350
- Reputation
- 1,457
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?
Normies are coping so hard
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?Normies are coping so hard
Same here. I like smelling good.ngl i talk to 0 females and rarely in general but i just be wearing them cuz i love the smell
what if im subhuman mister gengar?Believe it or not but the way you smell does have an effect on women. Women will know when you smell good.
Yeah I also wear at home for the same reasonngl i talk to 0 females and rarely in general but i just be wearing them cuz i love the smell
Yeah but it’s not gonna change anything if you are not above avarage looking.Believe it or not but the way you smell does have an effect on women. Women will know when you smell good.
It still has a positive effect on women. When I was in high school, I wore a high quality perfume and this new girl at my school was talking to me, sitting next to me in the smoker’s lounge and she asked what I was wearing because I smelled really good.what if im subhuman mister gengar?
Me too haha.Yeah I also wear at home for the same reason
In terms of getting girls? Sure. But they will tolerate you more haha. See this:Yeah but it’s not gonna change anything if you are not above avarage looking.
It still has a positive effect on women. When I was in high school, I wore a high quality perfume and this new girl at my school was talking to me, sitting next to me in the smoker’s lounge and she asked what I was wearing because I smelled really good.
Yeah that’s good but it’s just small talk yk. I think they would make things just a little easierIn terms of getting girls? Sure. But they will tolerate you more haha. See this:
It was more than small talk! But nothing more than that of course.Yeah that’s good but it’s just small talk yk
mirinIt was more than small talk! But nothing more than that of course.![]()
Yes bhai.mirin
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?Normies are coping so hard
It's gotta be very subtle though.Believe it or not but the way you smell does have an effect on women. Women will know when you smell good.
Not really everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from first I’m hearing of this from anybody. Just more fantasies your low IQ mind whips upIt's gotta be very subtle though.
I just saw a video of a black guy complaining about "racist" Chinese people while reacting to a video of a bunch of Chinese aunties holding their noses after gettibg inside an elevator with a black guy. The problem is black people always use way too much.
Doesn't matter if they're Africans or from USA. When they walk by it's like you're being gassed. This is my biggest beef with blacks. It screams a sense of inadequacy.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur, I'll bet you're a huge culprit.
Yeah, you shouldn’t shower in it, of course. Sometimes I will walk past someone and I can smell their perfume. Either they put on too much or the quality is that good. I’ve never really smelled any sort of smell coming from them, they probably mask it well.It's gotta be very subtle though.
I just saw a video of a black guy complaining about "racist" Chinese people while reacting to a video of a bunch of Chinese aunties holding their noses after gettibg inside an elevator with a black guy. The problem is black people always use way too much.
Doesn't matter if they're Africans or from USA. When they walk by it's like you're being gassed. This is my biggest beef with blacks. It screams a sense of inadequacy.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur, I'll bet you're a huge culprit.
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?Normies are coping so hard
Something strange has been going on. I have smelled Moroccan, Turkish, and Dutch people. They all have their own distinct smell, but strangely enough I have never smelled any East Asians or blacks. With East Asians I can understand not smelling them but with blacks, I think they probably mask it. Not with perfume, I just don’t really smell anything. And I’ve got a huge nose so I should definitely be smelling stuff.Not really everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from first I’m hearing of this from anybody. Just more fantasies your low IQ mind whips up
Other races do smell to one another though so yeah whites smell to blacks, blacks to white and Asians etc.
Everybody smells to each other get over it
Africans smellSomething strange has been going on. I have smelled Moroccan, Turkish, and Dutch people. They all have their own distinct smell, but strangely enough I have never smelled any East Asians or blacks. With East Asians I can understand not smelling them but with blacks, I think they probably mask it. Not with perfume, I just don’t really smell anything. And I’ve got a huge nose so I should definitely be smelling stuff.![]()

make off that what you will as you know when you buy your body releases so much hormones you start to sweat and smellYou are right thoIt does help…. I’ve had girls say I smell good. Women also are more sensitive to scent then men it invokes emotions for them
Women are retarded beasts so a man would struggle to get it but that’s how these demons called women are designed
No, I'm only talking about fragrence. You're just black and used to being around people who load that shit on like French whores. Most people don't say anything about it because they're afraid to be seen as racist.Not really everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from first I’m hearing of this from anybody. Just more fantasies your low IQ mind whips up
Other races do smell to one another though so yeah whites smell to blacks, blacks to white and Asians etc.
Everybody smells to each other get over it
NahNo, I'm only talking about fragrence. You're just black and used to being around people who load that shit on like French whores. Most people don't say anything about it because they're afraid to be seen as racist.
That’s what I’m thinking as well, they take more care of themselves compared to others. The only other people like this are Dutch women. I don’t smell anything coming from them either. The only blacks I’ve smelled consistently were East Africans but I am pretty sure it came from their kitchen so it wouldn’t count. Mirin low inhib for asking others if you smell. But anyway I have genuinely smelled the same body odor coming from people regardless of gender. Men and women stink exactly the same way.Africans smell
Westernised blacks esp American ones are very hygienic so that’s prob why they don’t smell much
I find when I’m sporty and active I stop producing any BO as in I never need deodorant
But if I stop working out my body produces it again
So if I go 2 weeks off I end up having to wash like a normie
I can go 5 days without washing probably and never smell (I haven’t tested this out skit I did was 3 days) and yes I ask women, relatives as well for honesty but yeah.
And I jack off dailymake off that what you will as you know when you buy your body releases so much hormones you start to sweat and smell
Yeah most blacks I’ve smelt that smelt bad it’s usually due to cooking stuffThat’s what I’m thinking as well, they take more care of themselves compared to others. The only other people like this are Dutch women. I don’t smell anything coming from them either. The only blacks I’ve smelled consistently were East Africans but I am pretty sure it came from their kitchen so it wouldn’t count. Mirin low inhib for asking others if you smell. But anyway I have genuinely smelled the same body odor coming from people regardless of gender. Men and women stink exactly the same way.
I don’t really hang out with other South Asians, so I wouldn’t know. Maybe I should visit the UK someday and see for myself.Yeah most blacks I’ve smelt that smelt bad it’s usually due to cooking stuff
Same with South Asians tbh.
I think cos their foods are filled with spices and they don’t open the windows their shit sticks to their clothes and makes them stink.
Westernised ones don’t smell as much. You don’t hear people meming on the western born South Asian do you?
Well racists do I guess but those guys are morons and going extinct according to gods will so their opinion doesn’t matter they won’t be here in 150 years the world will be brown black and Arab
What the fuck are they thinking? Thinking they are gonna get bitches because of fragrances?Normies are coping so hard
Well let me tell you something young man. The white race, the race that I'm a part of, you're not welcome. You're not welcome to be one of us. You can pretend all day long but nobody's gonna really think you're white. Your friends might play along beacuse they're your friends but they don't relly believe it. I don't even think they believe you believe it. They probably think something's wrong with you.Nah
As I said. Most don’t “load that shit on”
Once again I’ll repeat what I said before “everything you’re saying is false dunno where you got that cologne spraying nonsense from”
There’s a reason nobodies agreeing with you, maybe that’s your own personal experience but it’s not the norm for anybody else. Clearly a you issue, most guys in general either don’t use it, use too much or use too little and that’s for ALL RACES, only you have found a way to make an gender issue one that’s common to a race when it’s so fucking idiotic nobodies even agreeing with you even on this racist forum people know what your saying is jsut idiotic and not true
I live in a White City and the ethnics and blacks all use around the same spray amounts which is very little-none. Women always smell when I walk past them though
Yuck why would I wanna be a mayonnaise encrusted pig skin neandethal?Well let me tell you something young man. The white race, the race that I'm a part of, you're not welcome. You're not welcome to be one of us. You can pretend all day long but nobody's gonna really think you're white. Your friends might play along beacuse they're your friends but they don't relly believe it. I don't even think they believe you believe it. They probably think something's wrong with you.