Michele Morrone is norwooding (brootal hair pill)

Swarthy Knight

Swarthy Knight

Kraken
From a recent IG vid. Nigga is only 33 too

The foids calling him out for it :feelswhy: even an elite appeal maxed Chad can't escape the harsh effects of the Norwood reaper

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, LooksmaxxHopeful, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
‘nati humiliation ritual

Doesnt even look like balding

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • Woah
Reactions: cooldude1231
  • Woah
When I'm 23 I'm going to start finasteride no questions asked, I'm 21 with perfect hair now but you gotta be preventative.
Yeah you prolly should bhai. I started thinning when I was 19. Was too scared to go in it due to sides and now I'm 28 so it's too late :feelswhy:. HT is my only hope now

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah you prolly should bhai. I started thinning when I was 19. Was too scared to go in it due to sides and now I'm 28 so it's too late :feelswhy:. HT is my only hope now
Luckily I have good hair so I'm 21 and still have like Elvis Presley tier hairline and density, but my dad is bald so I know it's coming eventually and I want to be like 40 and have the hair of a 16 yr old lol :ROFLMAO::lul:, so I'll just take fin daily starting at 23 so I can prevent any loss.

• +1
Luckily I have good hair so I'm 21 and still have like Elvis Presley tier hairline and density, but my dad is bald so I know it's coming eventually and I want to be like 40 and have the hair of a 16 yr old lol :ROFLMAO::lul:, so I'll just take fin daily starting at 23 so I can prevent any loss.
What's ur ethnicity. Are you Med?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Never in a million years i would think he would start balding since he had a perfect thick dark nw0 2 years ago

• So Sad