Michelle Morrone is the highest SMV guy ever

is he highest smv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops

Michele Morrone Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Bio, Facts | Just  beautiful men, Michele, Handsome men
Michele Morrone From 365 Days Is Super Fashionable & Style Icon In His Own  Right

If you go on his IG or any youtube video of his it's just filled with girls simping for him and saying they want to get raped by him, @personalityinkwell jfl

PSL wise he doesn't have any crazy features, however SMV wise he has good harmony, pheno, sex appeal, gives him insane SMV, he looks like @magnificentcel ngl

@SubhumanCurrycel, @Kingkellz, @TheCopefulCurry, @LondonVillie, @higgabigga, @looksmaxxer234, @brbbrah, @WadlowMaxxing, @Hozay , @thehealingfields

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4106, Chadeep and 13 others
Wish I had his nose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
>highest smv
>ethnic

being honest he does look crazy ngl. but not the highest out of all 3.5billion men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RODEBLUR, AscendingHero and 11 others
why do indians always worship italians?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 10987, bernanddrago and 5 others
He looks very good

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and WadlowMaxxing
leo dicaprio

mogs me ngl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
9447.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and TRNA
Yes probably

Justin Bieber is
Could slay 100 million jb

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ColeMoney, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Idk I wouldnt say he's #1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and WadlowMaxxing
This guy is like the first thing that comes to mind when I hear “Med” or “Dark Coloring”

but to answer your question, probably not. There’s dudes with higher smv like Kelly Oubre or Machine Gun Kelly (more famous than some guy from a foreign raping kidnap movie)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10652, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
He looks like an average morocan ethnic in Germany, wtf?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10652 and 4 others
>highest smv
>ethnic

being honest he does look crazy ngl. but not the highest out of all 3.5billion men

who smv mogs then?

Anyone voting "no" is completely delusional, just check the comments on any of his pics on insta for a massive suifuel... Also the amount of good looking women that I follow on insta that follows him as well and likes every single picture that he posts...

JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 9072
strong homosexual vibes ngl

>highest smv
>ethnic

He isn’t ethnic, he’s Italian and the epitome of tall dark and handsome.

him and michael yerger look equally insane too me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4430
insane sex appeal and great colouring

Reminder u'll never experience a fraction of the validation this man has received
295da37fd2990bf908e9d385cb4d7e17
Top 5 of all time

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1100
The average was a larp, but he looks like a above average looking north african in German clubs, seen tons of people who look like him, gl but nothing head turning. Good smv tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
The average was a larp, but he looks like a above average looking north african in German clubs, seen tons of people who look like him, gl but nothing head turning. Good smv tho
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 3043
You are clueless, never said he is average, very good pheno, but not something special at all
Yeah nothing special just a cashed out millionare model who has millions simping for him jfl at u

Yeah nothing special just a cashed out millionare model who has millions simping for him jfl at u

6/10 here at best, looks like a gypsy beggar, he beard frauds a ton, you just fall under peer pressure, if blackopscel was somehow a model you would try to cope that he is very gl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 13787, 5'8manlet and 4 others
View attachment 957212
6/10 here at best, looks like a gypsy beggar, he beard frauds a ton, you just fall under peer pressure, if blackopscel was somehow a model you would try to cope that he is very gl
you'r right tbh but that's all you need to be high smv

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Michelle

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
>highest smv
>ethnic

I should've reworded this thread, I should've said he is one of the highest smv guys, there's obviously a ton of hollywood actors and guys in general that smv mog him, but he is extremely high smv regardless, and the main point I was trying to make is he doesn't have any outstanding PSL features yet he still is giga high smv because of harmony, coloring, body, beard, etc. high sex appeal, and guys here should try to sex appealmaxx since it'll get you the most women, @looksmaxxer234, @WadlowMaxxing, @higgabigga , @SubhumanCurrycel , @brbbrah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
psl autism shows once again @SubhumanCurrycel :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Indeed "5 PSL looks too shitskin"

No under eyesupport, doesn't have hollow cheekbones like o'pry, jaw isn't wide enough, looks curry, black hair = ethnic, too much body hair should be hairless to be aesthetic, eyes are round not permasquinted

THIS KHHV INCEL FAGGOT SHOULD LDAR BY NOW HE LITERALLY LOOKS CURRY OVER FOR HIM.

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
A222B18E 1EDB 4B3C 85FD 0C551F9E564F

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Xangsane, rydofx and 1 other person
actual highest smv
@thinwhiteduke

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, rydofx, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
actual highest smv
@thinwhiteduke

View attachment 1177180
Mogged by morrone still though, morrone has a better body, darker features is taller, has tattoos and has tributes made daily on tiktok and YouTube. I don't see the tributes for Zach Cox tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
imagine thinking a Med is highest smv ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Images 47
Images 46
Images 45
Images 44

These are Highest SMV guys they have top tier features without looking uncanny like PSL models.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
This topic just shows that the psl assessment is delayed, who cares if it doesn't have good eye support?
He has one of the biggest smv in the world

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This guy is like the first thing that comes to mind when I hear “Med” or “Dark Coloring”

but to answer your question, probably not. There’s dudes with higher smv like Kelly Oubre or Machine Gun Kelly (more famous than some guy from a foreign raping kidnap movie)
MGK ? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

No under eyesupport, doesn't have hollow cheekbones like o'pry, jaw isn't wide enough, looks curry, black hair = ethnic, too much body hair should be hairless to be aesthetic, eyes are round not permasquinted

THIS KHHV INCEL FAGGOT SHOULD LDAR BY NOW HE LITERALLY LOOKS CURRY OVER FOR HIM.
he has good zygos and jaw though
better than o prys zero mass cheekbones and rounded ass jaw