Microdosing shrooms is cope?

Cauã

Cauã

Iron
I've seen some people are saying it's placebo. Macro dosing is a good option?

Its not cope if its pure

don't do psychedelics in any dose, shape or form

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
don't do psychedelics in any dose, shape or form
I already did it. Changed my life. Just don't know if microdosing would do more than taking a normal or a high dose of shrooms

Last edited:
shrooms make you less anxious and less depressed, they make you see boring things in a less boring way. it stops you from falling into addictions, be it any type of addiction, whether drug or behavioral. it also makes you see the world in a different way, but you have to try it to understand, I'm also not going to go into the spiritual part here because I don't think anyone cares, even though it's one of the best parts of mushrooms

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I've seen some people are saying it's placebo. Macro dosing is a good option?
a good option for what?
ive only ate micro doses

it makes me more focused and a little slower at thinking
makes me feel slightly better

Micro dosing shrooms is a great way to clear up brain funk while still being largely functional. I recommend it to the site very often.

a good option for what?
ive only ate micro doses

it makes me more focused and a little slower at thinking
makes me feel slightly better
perhaps "a better option" better describes what I meant. Should I mix high doses with microdoses? or should I abandon microdosing and focus on high doses? or drop high doses and focus on microdosing? and I'm saying a better option to get the most of the benefits that mushrooms have to offer. Some people say that regular doses are better because the effects of shrooms are permanent, and microdosing would be more placebo than real results.