Microneedling thread

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
Whats the consensus on microneedling?

Ive been using dermastamp to clean my acne scar and gain 400% collagen to look youthful. And it works. Im oldcel 27 year old and look like in my early /before twenty.

Some says it destroy collagen capability to restore itself on the long run. But who cares srsly, at 35 your collagen is going to be fuked anyway. Better start saving money to do facelift then.

Any good device for microneedling?

the foid on your avi isnt even thick

Some says it destroy collagen capability to restore itself on the long run. But who cares srsly, at 35 your collagen is going to be fuked anyway. Better start saving money to do facelift then.
afaik, it was only one article, which shilled products at the end

I think her body shape is ideal. If this isn't thick to you then whatever you think is "thick" is really just fat like a pig ass and doesn't even look good
A419D42E AE73 4DC3 B122 B9EA99B185FC

• Ugh..
Reactions: looksforlife
this is a microneedling thread, dont derail it with your fat roasties, only jb is acceptable

i only did it once, jb told me it's not good to do it while you still have active acnee, im still on tret :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No I'm just white. I don't like nigger beauty standards. Up until recently, the beauty standards for women was a skinny girl with a small tight ass. Now with rap and other nigger things taking over pop culture, the beauty standards have changed.

Ideal

This is ideal imo.