Microneedling vs injecting prp?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Which is better?

Skip the prp

Unless you're at NW3 or 30+ you can come very close to baseline with only fin/dut, min, microneedling (and maybe keto shampoo, biotin and diet improvements)

Skip the prp

Unless you're at NW3 or 30+ you can come very close to baseline with only fin/dut, min, microneedling (and maybe keto shampoo, biotin and diet improvements)
The next person who tells me to take tranny drugs im hunting them down scalping them and wearing there hair on my head (in Minecraft)

prp is useless , just a temporary boost for hair , microneedling is good for enhanced absorption for topical agents and stimulate stem cells , but i found out a better stack that's working for me and vellus hairs are cycling like crazy and im seeing vellus on my temples for the first time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nofap
Inject BBC

• So Sad
Reactions: lassebasse
prp is useless , just a temporary boost for hair , microneedling is good for enhanced absorption for topical agents and stimulate stem cells , but i found out a better stack that's working for me and vellus hairs are cycling like crazy and im seeing vellus on my temples for the first time
What are you using? I’m pretty much down to try anything that’s not anti androgenic

What are you using? I’m pretty much down to try anything that’s not anti androgenic
bunch of different supplements like 20 can't list all but biotin included , topical lotion with fin and bunch of other stuff including anti androgens , topical min , tret , applying glycolic acid daily on the scalp to facilitate absorption , microneedling every 1-2 weeks 1.5mm and idk if i forgot anything this is prob too ocd for most users but hair >life

The next person who tells me to take tranny drugs im hunting them down scalping them and wearing there hair on my head (in Minecraft)
enjoy your baldass head then fuckface

• JFL
Reactions: piec
bunch of different supplements like 20 can't list all but biotin included , topical lotion with fin and bunch of other stuff including anti androgens , topical min , tret , applying glycolic acid daily on the scalp to facilitate absorption , microneedling every 1-2 weeks 1.5mm and idk if i forgot anything this is prob too ocd for most users but hair >life
Why do you microneedle so unoften? I thought 2x a week was ideal

How are they trash? There cheaper and easier I plan on stacking with biweekly prp injections