Midface length of male models?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Does Anyone know what's a good midface length measurement like this:

SmartSelect 20191107 170618 Firefox

And how many millimeters does Chico Barrett Opry has? Can anybody measure them using eye iris right now?

My measurement is 68mm measured with tape and I want to compare it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, thecel, IWantToMax and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Mansnob and Any1 can be anything
the ratio is more important than the raw length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 2403, no_hope_left and 9 others
the ratio is more important than the raw length
Any way I can measure fwhr without taking picture? I can't look at my pictures.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Tony
Over
Any1 can be anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 616
pupil to pupil to top of lip

ZnBin8B.jpg

Btw op do you find your midface length average, slightly long or long?

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Over

Btw op do you find your midface length average, slightly long or long?

Fuck I was looking for that spreadsheet for months...

Well problem is, sometimes I feel my midface is too long and sometimes it's good enough, its changing for me, my perception is fucked that's why I asked what is good length.

Fuck I was looking for that spreadsheet for months...

Well problem is, sometimes I feel my midface is too long and sometimes it's good enough, its changing for me, my perception is fucked that's why I asked what is good length.
I have 70mm and I wish to die

I have 70mm and I wish to die
Whats your bizygomatic? From what I see Lachowski and Opry got 69mm from midpoint of between the eyes to lips.

I measured my bizygo once with two boxes squeezed between my face and got 14-14.5mm

Whats your bizygomatic? From what I see Lachowski and Opry got 69mm from midpoint of between the eyes to lips.

I measured my bizygo once with two boxes squeezed between my face and got 14-14.5mm

Haven't measured

I mean how da fuck does Chico and opry have almost the same midface length as me? It just can't be

• +1

Wtf 69 seems really high

Haven't measured

I mean how da fuck does Chico and opry have almost the same midface length as me? It just can't be
Someone measured before that Chico has 140mm bizygomatic so his measurements are pretty average. You should be fine bro

Someone measured before that Chico has 140mm bizygomatic so his measurements are pretty average. You should be fine bro
Like I have a droopy nose tip and thin upper lip but is that really the reason why i think my midface is long?

I think the measurement is wrong so I'm going to open up ps and compare directly with my pics overlaying

Wtf 69 seems really high
O Pry is well known for his compact midface.

Measuring method is pretty much same as my original post:

Like I have a droopy nose tip and thin upper lip but is that really the reason that I think my midface is long

I think the measurement is wrong so I'm going to open up ps and compare directly with my pics overlaying
Keyword is pictures probably. Taken with phone or DSLR camera? From arm's length or 2-3 meters away by someone? 50mm+ focal length?

• +1
O Pry is well known for his compact midface.

Measuring method is pretty much same as my original post:

Keyword is pictures probably. Taken with phone or DSLR camera? From arm's length or 2-3 meters away by someone? 50mm+ focal length?

True camera lens distortion can make face look long, i think the 200mm focus is the best ? If one has a long philitrum that can be fixed mines 21mm hope to get down to 15-16mm Every attractive face has around that measurement. I swear ive never seen anyone good looking with a 20mm philitrum, Even tho my chin is 50mm still throws off harmony.

about 2.3 inches measured in a shitty way tho
maybe 2 actually. IDK

I swear ive never seen anyone good looking with a 20mm philitrum, Even tho my chin is 50mm still throws off harmony.
My philtrum is 20mm :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelsrope:Though my chin is 40mm, midface length is 69-70mm so same as Lachowski and bizygomatic around 140-143mm also same as his so I think I shouldn't worry about long face syndrome.

Its fucking over.

Chico is 63x64=0.99. Trust me I dmed him on Instagram.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
My philtrum is 20mm :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelsrope:Though my chin is 40mm, midface length is 69-70mm so same as Lachowski and bizygomatic around 140-143mm also same as his so I think I shouldn't worry about long face syndrome.

Its fucking over.
Same length as me, lip lift should help us a lot it’s also fairly low cost, I do plan on getting mouth widening too, I belive a lookism user got it but unfortunately don’t have his pics saved but he went from 20mm I think to 16mm and it was a fairly good result.My nose is 53, ipd is 69mm which saves me also.

No midface length for my ipd

its all about ratios and relative length