Midface

NoLimitMo

NoLimitMo

Iron
what’s the point of having a lip lift for ur midface if the ratio is never going to change. Even surgery can’t fix a long midface like you gotta either accept that shit or just rope.

A lip lift will improve the ratio and looks if your problem is long philtrum. You'll still look bad if it's because of long nose (although the ratio will technically improve) Will also still look bad if caused by shit IPD.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
A lip lift will improve the ratio and looks if your problem is long philtrum. You'll still look bad if it's because of long nose (although the ratio will technically improve) Will also still look bad if caused by shit IPD.
Problem is long nose that’s it

obo, anterior impaction, lip lift can improve midface

Like I said there’s no way to fix a long nose
Only if rotated downwards. Otherwise you need to build the face around it (lengthen your lower third, increase your IPD)

what’s the point of having a lip lift for ur midface if the ratio is never going to change. Even surgery can’t fix a long midface like you gotta either accept that shit or just rope.
Unless your midface is deformed tier, you can look good with a wide and robust face to make up for it.

Only if rotated downwards. Otherwise you need to build the face around it (lengthen your lower third, increase your IPD)
Well tbh my midface was long before I just didn’t realize since it didn’t look long since my nose was a little upturned. Now that shit is fucking downward for some reason especially in the tip of my nose

Unless your midface is deformed tier, you can look good with a wide and robust face to make up for it.
In every group picture I take it’s the longest and I’m talking about 50 people

In every group picture I take it’s the longest and I’m talking about 50 people
Oh, I'm sorry then, it's over. Perhaps get a giant scar going horizontally across your midface and nose that's slightly slanted.

Oh, I'm sorry then, it's over. Perhaps get a giant scar going horizontally across your midface and nose that's slightly slanted.
The problem with the midface is my nose nothing else my philtrum is ideal my eye distance is ideal

The problem with the midface is my nose nothing else my philtrum is ideal my eye distance is ideal

Just get zygo implants and Watersmaxx