Might go on accutane

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I’m 15 and I can’t clear my acne. Been on tret 0.5 doxycycline 200 mg for months and it hasn’t gotten any better. Most of it is scarring but still. Just did some cope laser bullshit that probably wont work. I’m really worried accutane will stunt my growth because I’m already short but I’m tired of having horrible subhuman skin. I’m cleared my diet for a week and a half and will continue eating cleaner but no results so far. Over for acnecels

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
can you tag me with progress/ results please?

Same just ordered 90 pills of 50mg

From synergy forge, I'd use insurance tbh but I stopped accutate early before and my dermatologist would be like "I told you retard" so I just paid up

This acne is pissing me off I eat nothing but chicken and Guacamole every day after fasting to 5-8pm and that's the only way for me to stop new breakouts

I'm going straight to 100mg a day when it arrives on Tuesday

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

From synergy forge, I'd use insurance tbh but I stopped accutate early before and my dermatologist would be like "I told you retard" so I just paid up

This acne is pissing me off I eat nothing but chicken and Guacamole every day after fasting to 5-8pm and that's the only way for me to stop new breakouts

Growth plates fusing is the only thing stopping me from blasting it lmaooo

Growth plates fusing is the only thing stopping me from blasting it lmaooo
I'm doing growing and I need this shit

I actually looked really good after I fixed it but then It came back worse than ever

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

Niga are u dumb. With 100mg ur guaranteed to shut those growth plates since premature closure is strongly linked with higher doses. If ur worried about height but accutane is a must, 20mg daily is a sensible dosage that most likely won’t affect growth plates or igf 1.

Niga are u dumb. With 100mg ur guaranteed to shut those growth plates since premature closure is strongly linked with higher doses. If ur worried about height but accutane is a must, 20mg daily is a sensible dosage that most likely won’t affect growth plates or igf 1.
I'm 19 got more than my wrists xrayed. It's over. Time to accutanemaxx and roid.