Might just call it a quits

D

Deleted member 29224

Banned
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Posts
721
Reputation
660
I’m a blind cel so when I got my contacts I went to the mirror I was in disbelief that was my face psl in the negatives no amount of angle frauding
can help me Im such a walking abomination everywhere I go I get mog I look so deform I should just larp as a special ed kid at school so they at least won’t make fun of me cuz they will feel bad since I have contacts now every time I go to the bathroom I cover the mirror to hide my sub 5 face
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and Deleted member 29581
So u see urself for the first time ever?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29304 and Deleted member 29581
So u see urself for the first time ever?
I’m not really blind it just blurry eye sight but when I saw my self I definitely took my contacts off
 
to be honest

sometimes being deaf seems better than hearing
 
Based except your situation and truly take the blackpill.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
now every time I go to the bathroom I cover the mirror to hide my sub 5 face
A hidden benefit of being a sub5 manlet is you're too short to see your face
I just look away whenever I start recognizing my reflection. JFL it's fucking over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
A hidden benefit of being a sub5 manlet is you're too short to see your face
I just look away whenever I start recognizing my reflection. JFL it's fucking over.
What the painless way to rope man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224

Similar threads

FoidHater676767
Replies
40
Views
136
hypergmousmoid
H
tension
Replies
7
Views
68
tenproteinscoops
tenproteinscoops
FoidHater676767
Replies
14
Views
68
rb5
rb5
Z
Replies
2
Views
36
Absurdist
Absurdist
liunars
Replies
4
Views
31
liunars
liunars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top