Migrant pisses on french woman and records it

Who are you voting 6june?
fd_baudet.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza
Every major city in the netherlands is overran by foreigners

need mass deportation
@Michael Myers deze gozer is ten eerste echt poep aan het praten. Deze guy is zelf pools en zit te praten over foreigners :lul::lul:. Ten tweede is hij een kk harde fakecel. Ik haat kankerpolen echt niet normaal. Meest hypocriete kk volk die je zult tegenkomen.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
JFL at that braindead soycuck simp calling him a "disgusting subhuman"
To be fair he is but because of looks

if I were her I would kill him
disgusting

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
JFL at that braindead soycuck simp calling him a "disgusting subhuman"
he is worse than disgusting subhuman

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
@Michael Myers deze gozer is ten eerste echt poep aan het praten. Deze guy is zelf pools en zit te praten over foreigners :lul::lul:. Ten tweede is hij een kk harde fakecel. Ik haat kankerpolen echt niet normaal. Meest hypocriete kk volk die je zult tegenkomen.
met verkeerde been uit bed gestapt jongeman?

Lol he doesnt want a united europe. He wants to get out of the EU. Which means no more poles getting inside netherlands and shitting outside of the street :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Already been posted but jfl

Hij is half Pools, dit is de Nederlander in hem die praat. :feelshaha: Ik zie overigens alleen maar veel buitenlanders in steden zoals Rotterdam en Amsterdam, niet elders.

notice how as soon as the foid turns around and sees the cock she assumes the mating position, interesting huh ?
Evil ass nigga :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
this was just the poor migrants way of being playful and friendly

but ofc racist whites are gonna demonize him for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, MA_ascender, FutureSlayer and 2 others
Ur late clavi

Hij is half Pools, dit is de Nederlander in hem die praat. :feelshaha: Ik zie overigens alleen maar veel buitenlanders in steden zoals Rotterdam en Amsterdam, niet elders.
Buitenlanders zijn alleen in randstad en noord brabant echt. Maar sowieso als je pool bent kan je niet blabla doen over buitenlanders vind ik

by extension he is pissing on you.
hes not french

OP is american of german, british and irish descent

so it's not cucked

he did nothing wrong

Lol he doesnt want a united europe. He wants to get out of the EU. Which means no more poles getting inside netherlands and shitting outside of the street :lul::lul:

im fine with that ?!

i was born in the netherlands. if they don't want to let in new poles why would I care

no clue what your argument is here.

Wdym no argument lol. I dissaproved your statement. It was not supposed to be an argument
'polish people like me'

yet I was born here?! so you are saying he wants to deport me, cuz i am polish, yet I was born here and lived here all my life?

what are you even saying buddy.

Wdym no argument lol. I dissaproved your statement. It was not supposed to be an argument
give me the source for your claim of him wanting to deport people that lived here their entire life legally and were born here and have a dutch passport.

im waiting

'polish people like me'

yet I was born here?! so you are saying he wants to deport me, cuz i am polish, yet I was born here and lived here all my life?

what are you even saying buddy.
I never said he wants to deport anyone. Dont put words in my mouth buddy. I said he doesnt want new polish people entering the country. You are mixed right? Which means one of your parents is polish and not born here. Thats why its ironic for you to insult immigrants while you are the child of one. Its like the shutting the door after you (your parent in this case) enterred the room

give me the source for your claim of him wanting to deport people that lived here their entire life legally and were born here and have a dutch passport.

im waiting
I never said deport. Show me where I said he wants to deport people. My argument was that he wants to leave the EU which means no more people from east europe can live enter and live in the netherlands easily

What's the problem? He pissed in a toilet.

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
I never said he wants to deport anyone. Dont put words in my mouth buddy. I said he doesnt want new polish people entering the country. You are mixed right? Which means one of your parents is polish and not born here. Thats why its ironic for you to insult immigrants while you are the child of one. Its like the shutting the door after you (your parent in this case) enterred the room
interesting. My dad is dutch and he got a wife from poland, who moved to the netherlands for him. And then I was born in the netherlands.

So what you are saying is that FvD wants to make it illegal for people to get a relationship with someone outside of the netherlands and then have kids here?!

would love to hear why you think this is what the FvD wants. Must be reading some insane propaganda somewhere.

I never said deport. Show me where I said he wants to deport people. My argument was that he wants to leave the EU which means no more people from east europe can live enter and live in the netherlands easily
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

man you have no clue.

realize: my dad, married a woman who lived under the warsaw pact. The berlin wall was still standing when my dad married my polish mom.

Nigga, we were almost in a nuclear war with the warsaw pact, with the sovjet union, with poland, yet my dad married a girl from there and they got kids in the netherlands. DURING THAT TIME.

Cold-War-membership-Europe-Soviet-Union-satellites.jpg

the berlin wall was still standing, even east germany was 'our enemy'.

Like, what the fuck are you even talking about?! you believe that if the netherlands leaves the EU, nobody from outside of the netherlands can enter and live in the netherlands anymore?

hahahahahahahha

man holy fuck

Last edited:
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

man you have no clue.

realize: my dad, married a woman who lived under the warsaw pact. The berlin wall was still standing when my dad married my polish mom.

Nigga, we were almost in a nuclear war with the warsaw pact, with the sovjet union, with poland, yet my dad married a girl from there and they got kids in the netherlands. DURING THAT TIME.

Like, what the fuck are you even talking about?! you believe that if the netherlands leaves the EU, nobody from outside of the netherlands can enter and live in the netherlands anymore?

hahahahahahahha

man holy fuck
Your mother entering the Netherlands during ''an almost nuclear'' war doesnt mean she isnt an immigrant which means you are a hypocrite. Lol you dont even come with arguments. Just repeating dumb shit