Migrant pisses on french woman and records it

Your mother entering the Netherlands during ''an almost nuclear'' war doesnt mean she isnt an immigrant which means you are a hypocrite. Lol you dont even come with arguments. Just repeating dumb shit
go back to school and learn geschiedenis and maatschappijleer.

your argument is so fucking dumb and you are missing the point which I am making so badly, I am going to quit this entire argument.
you have no clue what you are talking about jfl.

im out

go back to school and learn geschiedenis and maatschappijleer.

your argument is so fucking dumb and you are missing the point which I am making so badly, I am going to quit this entire argument.
you have no clue what you are talking about jfl.
You didnt even disprove anything but run like the bitch you are

You didnt even disprove anything but run like the bitch you are
jfl at comparing marriage with immigration.

how the fuck u didn't caught up with the point I was making is funny asf though.

jfl at comparing marriage with immigration.

how the fuck u didn't caught up with the point I was making is funny asf though.
Lol who cares btw about this argument. Sorry for insulting you at first tho

Lol who cares btw about this argument. Sorry for insulting you at first tho
mijn vader is gewoon nederlands en heeft zich een wijf uit polen gefixt die naar nederland gekomen is en doordat ze getrouwd waren heeft ze een nederlands paspoort gekregen.
Polen was vrijwel 'in oorlog' met nederland gedurende deze tijd omdat het bij rusland hoorde tijdens de koude oorlog. Maar dit kon alsnog gewoon prima toen.

Nu zeg jij dat de FvD dit zou verbieden oid. Dat nederlandse mannen/vrouwen geen buitenlandse partner meer zouden mogen hebben en dus niet hetzelfde zouden kunnen doen als mijn vader gedaan heeft.

Slaat nergens op. Ik ben er op tegen dat polen of andere buitenlanders hier zomaar heen kunnen komen idd.

Jij noemt dat hypocriet, omdat jij denkt dat dit de manier is dat 'ik hier in NL terecht gekomen ben'. Maar ik kom hier door een NLse vader die een poolse vrouw hierheen gehaald heeft.

Zoiets verbieden wordt niet eens in de VS gedaan of Australie met de meest strikte anti-immigratie wetgeving. Jij kunt gewoon als amerikaan of australische man een vrouw uit het buitenland halen en naar jouw land brengen, en niemand gaat jou daarin stoppen.

Het idee alleen al dat Baudet dit zou gaan stoppen opeens is belachelijk. En daarom is er niks 'hypocriets' aan mijn instelling.

Last edited:
sharia power ngl. White men need to take notes

cope, hes right. we need violent and ruthless mass deportations in europe
just to have even more female empowerment? No way bro, we need them

You are a rich mtn so how are you a truecel
ik ben kanker-arm gast. weet niet waarom je denkt dat ik rijk ben :lul:

ik heb wel een 'redelijk' uiterlijk nu, is goed dat je me MTN noemt want teveel mensen uit mumbai op dit forum gaan mij chad of HTN noemen ofso, dat zijn echt wereldvreemde mongolen.

Ben geen fan van polen omdat mijn eigen poolse moeder mij mishandeld heeft tijdens mijn jeugd. Maar ik heb me ook nooit nederlander gevoeld aangezien ik ook altijd gepest en buitengesloten ben.

Dus ik haat gewoon iedereen en alles, aangezien ik nergens thuishoor. Ik zou ook nooit naar polen verhuizen geen idee wtf ik daar moet aangezien ik al mijn hele leven hier woon.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Nah c‘mon that’s messed up, imagine if that was your mother or sister.

mirin karma farm

Nah c‘mon that’s messed up, imagine if that was your mother or sister.
that’s why they need to hang out with a male relative like in the old patriarchy times

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Sweden not have life sentence or death penalty tbh
Max 10 years u can kill 500 people and might get 2 years

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Pei
They only never release only peopke who did like a mass shoo ting anders right but that Norway
Idk but Max 10 years for worst crime possibles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger and Pei
This is as bad as that guy who jizzed on a turkish woman.

I bet she has gotten pissed on in the bedroom before

Showed this to a foid in my class when it came out, genuine cagefuel