Mike Mew Blackpill on the Efficacy of Mewing

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy

6-9, optimal years of development. If you are in puberty, your changes are a result of puberty! Still better to mew even though it won't change bones but will stop you from developing like ass!

It's over if you have idiopathic low tongue posture, environment determines all. If you're white and ugly+tall, chances are you had shit development. :eek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Elvisandreaa, ROTTING and 1 other person
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 18879
its over

• +1
Reactions: thecel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 18879
Incels won't be able to understand this, it requires 120 IQ at minimum. Don't even teach incels anything lol i like to see them suffer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, thebrownprettyboy and Deleted member 18879
mirin Mike's beard thing he's got going on

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15669, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
It's over if you have idiopathic low tongue posture, environment determines all. If you're white and ugly+tall, chances are you had shit development. :eek:
I have a tongue tie and have never been able to mew, I mog you to death and back lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Incels won't be able to understand this, it requires 120 IQ at minimum. Don't even teach incels anything lol i like to see them suffer
he is right tho, at certain ages it gets harder, but its still possible theorethically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I have a tongue tie and have never been able to mew, I mog you to death and back lmfao.
i have an underbite which is worse. my tongue cannot even fit in my upper palate

i have an underbite which is worse. my tongue cannot even fit in my upper palate
I have 0 tongue tie and a 4mm overbite.
I’m the definition of a normal tongue tie

6-9, optimal years of development. If you are in puberty, your changes are a result of puberty! Still better to mew even though it won't change bones but will stop you from developing like ass!

Okay kid. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879