Mike Mew played you all like a fiddle

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
He might have some legit theories, but when it comes purely to growing your masseter muscles: this guy scammed you.

Growing your masseters is one of the worst things you could do, especially if you’re not sub-10% bf.

Look at this bloated mess, his cheekbones are literally hiding behind his masseters:

8CF17EB0 8118 4E80 9459 DA878F6748CE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TylerDurden, Slob, RecessedPrettyboy and 3 others
then become sub 10 fucking bodyfaat mate. IAN SOMERHALDER HAS MASSETERS BIGGER THAN YOUR BALLS AND IS PSL 8 ALMOST BECAUSE OF IT HE LOOKS SO GOOD FNAAFNANSJFSJFNSFANF

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
then become sub 10 fucking bodyfaat mate. IAN SOMERHALDER HAS MASSETERS BIGGER THAN YOUR BALLS AND IS PSL 8 ALMOST BECAUSE OF IT HE LOOKS SO GOOD FNAAFNANSJFSJFNSFANF
Ian is haloed by other features and would still look good without giant masseters.

Big masseters look like shit on 99% of men.

Ian is haloed by other features and would still look good without giant masseters.

Big masseters look like shit on 99% of men.
the alterniative is bruxism jaw which also looks like shit,

tbh mate you underestimate stubblemaxxing. it makes masseters look good

the alterniative is bruxism jaw which also looks like shit,

tbh mate you underestimate stubblemaxxing. it makes masseters look good
Big masseters and bruxism jaw are near enough the same thing. It’s just that the attractive people with big masseters also have wide zygos to off-set them.

I don’t underestimate stubblemaxing in the slightest, I’ve kept a 2-4mm stubble ever since I’ve been able to grow it. I think it’s so much better than clean shaven or beard.

I had stubble with both wide and narrower face, but the latter won eveytime.

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 3043
Too much of a good thing is a bad thing
True, but that doesn’t stop PSL’ers going over the top with everything.

Getting rich from the misery of lonely men worldwide.

Kinda like the shareholders at Tinder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TylerDurden, SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I say just chew your food normally and engage kanines because it stimulates more bones but don’t go out of your way to buy that dumbass Gum and shit a lot of the definition comes from low bf and genes anyway

Ye, glad I wasn't the only one who got jewed by this. Cheeks are pretty much back to normal now.

In your young years it's important for craniofacial development, it's not primarily about the muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Getting rich from the misery of lonely men worldwide.

Kinda like the shareholders at Tinder
How do you get rich by advising people to chew at home?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, HighTierNormie and Dogs
This is so true.And I didnt fell for it.I knew If I would chew.My Jaw would become unproportianily big.

He actually said a few times not to go on chewing marathons because it can cause TMD. Instead to do tongue chewing to strengthen tongue.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
He might have some legit theories, but when it comes purely to growing your masseter muscles: this guy scammed you.

Growing your masseters is one of the worst things you could do, especially if you’re not sub-10% bf.

Look at this bloated mess, his cheekbones are literally hiding behind his masseters:

View attachment 161215
Would building up your masseters and then letting them atrophy make the bones in your mandible wider and longer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Testosterone maxxing, K2 maxxing, genetics. Mew refuses to acknowledge the importance of these in the formation of the face and jaw, therefore he is low IQ.

Would building up your masseters and then letting them atrophy make the bones in your mandible wider and longer?
No, because once your masseters atrophy so will your bone back to its normal state.
He actually said a few times not to go on chewing marathons because it can cause TMD. Instead to do tongue chewing to strengthen tongue.
He still encourages masseter hypertrophy though.
I say just chew your food normally and engage kanines because it stimulates more bones but don’t go out of your way to buy that dumbass Gum and shit a lot of the definition comes from low bf and genes anyway
So basically just be normal and eat food? JFL at needing a doctor to tell us that

No, because once your masseters atrophy so will your bone back to its normal state.

He still encourages masseter hypertrophy though.

So basically just be normal and eat food? JFL at needing a doctor to tell us that
Aw :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back