Mike Tyson - I wanna eat his children

Elias

Elias

‎
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Posts
7,134
Reputation
15,492
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!
 
  • +1
Reactions: SA7
i think all that testosterone made him a bit crazy
 
Tyson 2
 
Imagine how scary that nigga would be if he had a deep voice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 4563
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Htobrother and Deleted member 5683

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
28
tansel
tansel
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
54
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
manletmachine
Success I hate children
Replies
20
Views
118
CHRIST_764
C
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
26
TGUN.
TGUN.
polarpop
Replies
0
Views
41
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top