Military draft is coming! Now show me your "I don't have any electricity" face

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Full Metal Jacket GIF

Ah, yes, as mentioned months ago in the thread below:

If you fail to show up for your physical examination and military induction after your name is selected, a warrant for your arrest will be issued. The military police will find you! Some of those fellers are hardcore, vicious, flesh-riping rainbow Marines. They will fuck your ass. If you're lucky, the feds or state police will capture you first. Fingers crossed, right?

war GIF

This won't be your grandfather's Vietnam. So you can take any conscientious objector and shove it up your faggot ass! This will be World War Three: Apocalypse Edition, motherfuckers! They won't be playing with your cute little, soft, tender butts.

Staring Full Metal Jacket GIF

If you believe, like those retards on Pol and Reddit, "I'll just piss and shit myself," they'll place you in the Diaper Company. Ugh. You don't want to be in that company! Trust me. Those soldiers are pushed out of a plane over enemy territory with a box of Pampers each. Can you imagine the enemy capturing you and his eyes being distracted by the diaper you're wearing? Yikes. Not good.

creepy full metal jacket GIF

If, by chance, you pussies manage to evade the arresting officers, and if the US military experiences a spike in casualties due to your unwillingness to fight, they will be forced to shut down power grids to the neighborhoods, towns, and cities with the highest number of no-shows. They'll go as far as taking out the cellular towers. Those people are stubborn. And smart! If you think they won't claim, "Ugh, those gaddam Chinese bastards and Russian demons pulled a sneaky Pete," thus the enemies are taking out our power grids and satellites, then you deserve to spend ten years in federal prison. But that's the thing, we might not have a nation by then. If they attack our country, every man and family will be for themselves. And believe me, there will be many angry correction officers in that prison looking at you as the reason for our invasion. Not good.

full metal jacket GIF

Last edited:
You are the scariest user. You are not real.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Trilogy, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Full Metal Jacket GIF

Ah, yes, as mentioned months ago in the thread below:

If you fail to show up for your physical examination and military induction after your name is selected, a warrant for your arrest will be issued. The military police will find you! Some of those fellers are hardcore, vicious, flesh-riping rainbow Marines. They will fuck your ass. If you're lucky, the feds or state police will capture you first. Fingers crossed, right?

war GIF

This won't be your grandfather's Vietnam. So you can take any conscientious objector and shove it up your faggot ass! This will be World War Three: Apocalypse Edition, motherfuckers! They won't be playing with your cute little, soft, tender butts.

Staring Full Metal Jacket GIF

If you believe, like those retards on Pol and Reddit, "I'll just piss and shit myself," they'll place you in the Diaper Company. Ugh. You don't want to be in that company! Trust me. Those soldiers are pushed out of a plane over enemy territory with a box of Pampers each. Can you imagine the enemy capturing you and his eyes being distracted by the diaper you're wearing? Yikes. Not good.

creepy full metal jacket GIF

If, by chance, you pussies manage to evade the arresting officers, and if the US military experiences a spike in casualties due to your unwillingness to fight, they will be forced to shut down power grids to the neighborhoods, towns, and cities with the highest number of no-shows. They'll go as far as taking out the cellular towers. Those people are stubborn. And smart! If you think they won't claim, "Ugh, those gaddam Chinese bastards and Russian demons pulled a sneaky Pete," thus the enemies are taking out our power grids and satellites, then you deserve to spend ten years in federal prison. But that's the thing, we might not have a nation by then. If they attack our country, every man and family will be for themselves. And believe me, there will be many angry correction officers in that prison looking at you as the reason for our invasion. Not good.

full metal jacket GIF
The only reason why I'm going to uni. It's to not get conscripted.

autists don't get drafted.

normoids lose again.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and bishōnenmaxxer

That doesn't work.

There was actually some graphic somewhere where it said shitting yourself as the optimal way to avoid getting drafted jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and Gonthar
How do I fraud autism?
it's mostly just having no inherent drive to socialize and issues verbalizing your thoughts.

makes it very easy to fall into negative feedback loops that cause antisocial behavior, but doesn't make you inherently incompetent at it.

you can also just fake being colorblind, they won't send you out either, they couldn't draft my father because he can't see red or blue well.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and bishōnenmaxxer
Why do you need to worry about being drafted they aren't forcing ppl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
That doesn't work.

There was actually some graphic somewhere where it said shitting yourself as the optimal way to avoid getting drafted jfl
@autistic_tendencies @Gonthar @Orc

Draft

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
You are the scariest user. You are not real.
Cringe. Scariest, really? Gtfo.

The only reason why I'm going to uni. It's to not get conscripted.
autists don't get drafted.

normoids lose again.

Did you not read the thread? This isn't your grandfather's war! Same goes for the military national draft. An executive amendment order can happen within a day for any current rule, law, policy, especially during a world war. The politicians from both parties would be scared shitless and rather not send their own children so they will ALL vote for that amendment that will exclude college/autist/mental disability/overweight exemption for lower wealth class. If your family's wealth is not close to a billion dollars, you can be drafted.

Those politicians will toss every one of you under the bus to save their own. Wealthy families are exempted. Billionaires, that is.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
There is no draft returning today. Correct. Obviously, we're not getting killed or having to defend our borders presently. The Middle East is rallying millions of people to fight MAINLY us because of Israel. If we seize that nation, we'll have a chance.

China and Russia are Iran's allies. Iran is leading the rally. They will launch at us. If we launch back, China and Russia get involved. They will hit the USA. As for the bogeyman nukes, never will happen. But that won't deter dipshits from not threatening people with those scary tales.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ugh, it's going to suck big fat Jewish ass when the lights are out and the gaming consoles go dark. Ah, yes, the many comfortable Zoomers will find themselves in a pickle. No COD, no Reddit, no Discord, no Netflix. Ugh. Such terrible times are coming.

But don't worry, you'll get a few hours of electricity a day. But the majority will be you in darkness having to talk face to face with people. Word of mouth will reach you, "Did you hear, SoAndSo signed up for the Marines?" Perhaps, we're in a draft, you'll hear, "SoAndSo turned himself in. He says it's not bad at all. The boot camps have gaming consoles and the fastest broadband connections known to mankind. I'm thinking about turning myself in."

Ah, yes, the more disconnected you are, the more connected you become to reality. Finally, you'll find yourself opening the car door and looking at the military building, thinking, "Fuck it. Gotta do what I gotta do."

Happy Christmas GIF by Grunt Style LLC
Dance Reaction GIF