Milk tier list (looksmin or looksmax?)

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
How your you rank milk? Is milk overall a looksmin or looksmax? Does it lower testosterone?

This is just from things I’ve heard from this site and media, open to any corrections.

S tier- Raw milk. Holy grail. Every red pill user on here or jacked natural primal ig influencer d rides the hell out of this second only to water. Imagine in your mind what you desire most, they say that raw milk will give it to you (probably). Idk the research on this this is just what I’ve noticed.

A tier- whole milk. If you don’t have raw milk they say whole milk will do just fine, it’s just partuerized so it takes away most of the nutrients.

B tier-Reduced fat milk. Idk like whole milk but worse ig

C-tier- low fat or no fat milk. Idk like reduced but worse I don’t think there’s a difference between reduced, low fat, and no fat tbh

D tier- Almond milk. Everyone says different stuff on this one, some say it’s straight for cucks while others say it has some nutrients. Aspie scientist pls confirm

F tier- Soy milk. Get off this site, it’s over for you. I honestly don’t know the science behind this but everyone hates it so I do too. You’d prob be better off drinking soda or something.

And that’s all, pls like and subscribe and smash that like button.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
is oakhurst whole milk okay? that’s what i’ve been drinking recently

Soya milk is better than almond milk. Almond milk is rank. Oat milk is the best plant "milk"

Also jfl at people getting skimmed cow milk. Even semi skimmed is pointless. I drink whole milk

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Soya milk is better than almond milk. Almond milk is rank. Oat milk is the best plant "milk"

Also jfl at people getting skimmed cow milk. Even semi skimmed is pointless. I drink whole milk
Raw milk is illegal in the us so I might move to Norway or sum

• Hmm...
come on man i thought u were the milk man
This is just a compilation of stuff I noticed lol. There’s research but I don’t remember it, everyone says something different. I’d say if it’s whole animal milk that isn’t plant based you should be good.

Raw milk is illegal in the us so I might move to Norway or sum
Raw milk is bs
Diet doesn't even matter that much tbh, but all u need from milk is flavour, fat and protein, and u get that in regular whole milk

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and looks>books
Raw milk is bs
Diet doesn't even matter that much tbh, but all u need from milk is flavour, fat and protein, and u get that in regular whole milk
Yeah seems so, but those red pill dudes on ig and some users on here treat it like Chico or something

• +1
just dont get your milk out of a plastic gallon container and get some organic whole milk and you are good

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Raw milk is bs
Raw milk is god tier because it has lactase which helps you digest the lactose properly. Definitely not bs.

The problem is the jews have outlawed raw milk in the US so getting it is a headache here (jews deserve death)

So drink whole milk and buy lactase enzymes to take before drinking it every time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and looks>books