Min Height before it’s over

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Serious,

So many varying opinions on this. Imo 5’9.2 is the height where it’s no longer over for you. You can still game and play sports and stuff if you’re shorter than this but you will always have trouble at bars and high class functions below this. Plus you will always have someone like you for no reason other than your height, and there’s nothing you can do to fix this.

Important numbers below:

5’9 - You’re not short, but you’re also not “sexy” and never will be until you reach 5’9.2. At 5’9 and up height everything else you do adds large amount of value. Everything added on (muscle etc will be seen as a cope for your height)

5’8.5 - Luckmaxxing is your new forte to achieve a hot girlfriend. You’ll need a personal hobbie to keep your confidence up. Using others for your confidence as the average person does won’t suffice. Gym will become that hobbie for you and will be seen as a cope but what can you do.

Important note at this height: The normie effect will work against you here. Good personality, artistic ability, intelligence, can be trumped by a tall normie. This will drive you mad. See more on this below when I talk about LL.

5’8 - Started to get disrespected pretty hard here. It’s not awful but lame normies can even mog you if you give them the chance. Note you don’t have to give them the chance but be on your guard. Gym isn’t a large enough cope now, you are going to use job as a secondary cope to power through.

5’7 - Gym is pure cope now because aesthetically you don’t look great, it’s more for your mind this point than anything. Will be getting disrespected by normies often. Chad’s will empathize with you at this point for your lack of fortune and be chill about it and not give a fuck, but normies will disrespect passive aggressively driving you mad if you let it get to you.

5’6 - Bottom line for a possible luck-out of any sort. You can still get a good looking girlfriend as your personality is 100% of what she’s going for you for and the rest she won’t even pay attention to if you don’t let her (don’t acknowledge you are short, know you are shor b it don’t let it bother you, don’t pretend you’re not short or make jokes about it, you’re confidentv not blind and stupid so don’t pretend you aren’t short). If you don’t let normies disrespect you can still have a chance at life and luck out women but if you give into normies you’re fucked.

5’6 and below. Tough life for sure. Keep a close group of friends and hope for the best on the luck outs and you can potentially make it.

Leg Lengthening is the only solution to these. Note what I said about normies being able to take you over below 5’8.5. Normie = no talent basic lame herd mentality personality. Doesn’t really understand how to be cool, hanging out with them is useless at best. They are just another warm body if times are bad. By leg lengthening you are essentially fucking up your proportions completely and losing all cares for artistic perception, but you still have to do it because a Leg lengthened proportional daddy long legs will mog you because you’re shorter and you just have to accept it at times. Even if you don’t some women will prefer daddy longs over you and at best if you don’t accept it the girl you liked will have already banged LL normie and then found out he’s lame and come to you. But she’s still second hand at this point so still your loss.

I’m currently 5’8.7 (Exactness is important at these heights). I will be LL 3.8cm. Normies chime in here (“Owieee StntDom that gonna hurt so bad Waaah! For only 3.8cm!!”) if you don’t notice the difference between 5’10 and my height you are a perceptional Hellen Keller or have never been out in public. Plus I have a small skull so 5’11 would look weird. Also walking style and other things show confidence that could be jeopardized with a 5cm LL. Anything above 4cm is noticeable naked and will look weird.

I should mention: At 5’10 real life begins, 5’9.2 is bare minimum for an easy life other things considered (looks mainly), but 5’10 makes it easier of course.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
That’s all I’m gonna say JFL

Attachments

• 508DBEDD-0728-43EF-B035-1E4C5C497F9C.jpeg
    508DBEDD-0728-43EF-B035-1E4C5C497F9C.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, tombradylover, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Why tf 5'9.2? What the fuck makes the .2 so important to add on?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, callisto, Deleted member 23564 and 11 others
Serious,

So many varying opinions on this. Imo 5’9.2 is the height where it’s no longer over for you. You can still game and play sports and stuff if you’re shorter than this but you will always have trouble at bars and high class functions below this. Plus you will always have someone like you for no reason other than your height, and there’s nothing you can do to fix this.

Important numbers below:

5’9 - You’re not short, but you’re also not “sexy” and never will be until you reach 5’9.2. At 5’9 and up height everything else you do adds large amount of value. Everything added on (muscle etc will be seen as a cope for your height)

5’8.5 - Luckmaxxing is your new forte to achieve a hot girlfriend. You’ll need a personal hobbie to keep your confidence up. Using others for your confidence as the average person does won’t suffice. Gym will become that hobbie for you and will be seen as a cope but what can you do.

Important note at this height: The normie effect will work against you here. Good personality, artistic ability, intelligence, can be trumped by a tall normie. This will drive you mad. See more on this below when I talk about LL.

5’8 - Started to get disrespected pretty hard here. It’s not awful but lame normies can even mog you if you give them the chance. Note you don’t have to give them the chance but be on your guard. Gym isn’t a large enough cope now, you are going to use job as a secondary cope to power through.

5’7 - Gym is pure cope now because aesthetically you don’t look great, it’s more for your mind this point than anything. Will be getting disrespected by normies often. Chad’s will empathize with you at this point for your lack of fortune and be chill about it and not give a fuck, but normies will disrespect passive aggressively driving you mad if you let it get to you.

5’6 - Bottom line for a possible luck-out of any sort. You can still get a good looking girlfriend as your personality is 100% of what she’s going for you for and the rest she won’t even pay attention to if you don’t let her (don’t acknowledge you are short, know you are shor b it don’t let it bother you, don’t pretend you’re not short or make jokes about it, you’re confidentv not blind and stupid so don’t pretend you aren’t short). If you don’t let normies disrespect you can still have a chance at life and luck out women but if you give into normies you’re fucked.

5’6 and below. Tough life for sure. Keep a close group of friends and hope for the best on the luck outs and you can potentially make it.

Leg Lengthening is the only solution to these. Note what I said about normies being able to take you over below 5’8.5. Normie = no talent basic lame herd mentality personality. Doesn’t really understand how to be cool, hanging out with them is useless at best. They are just another warm body if times are bad. By leg lengthening you are essentially fucking up your proportions completely and losing all cares for artistic perception, but you still have to do it because a Leg lengthened proportional daddy long legs will mog you because you’re shorter and you just have to accept it at times. Even if you don’t some women will prefer daddy longs over you and at best if you don’t accept it the girl you liked will have already banged LL normie and then found out he’s lame and come to you. But she’s still second hand at this point so still your loss.

I’m currently 5’8.7 (Exactness is important at these heights). I will be LL 3.8cm. Normies chime in here (“Owieee StntDom that gonna hurt so bad Waaah! For only 3.8cm!!”) if you don’t notice the difference between 5’10 and my height you are a perceptional Hellen Keller or have never been out in public. Plus I have a small skull so 5’11 would look weird. Also walking style and other things show confidence that could be jeopardized with a 5cm LL. Anything above 4cm is noticeable naked and will look weird.

I should mention: At 5’10 real life begins, 5’9.2 is bare minimum for an easy life other things considered (looks mainly), but 5’10 makes it easier of course.

Thoughts?
I'm 6'0 1/4 - 6'1 1/10 (fully compressed/morning height) in a country with a 5'8 average and I think anything 5'10 and above is enough, specially if long limbed (unless in Netherlands/Germany/Scandinavia but doable if you have a good face).

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Jigen and Deleted member 19766
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19766
I'm 6'0 1/4 - 6'1 1/10 (fully compressed/morning height) in a country with a 5'8 average and I think anything 5'10 and above is enough, specially if long limbed (unless in Netherlands/Germany/Scandinavia but doable if you have a good face).
What does being long limbed have anything to do with it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Long limbs help with aesthetics. I know some guys who are 6'1 but big boned and it doesn't help that much that they're tall. Long limbs give you a smoother confident/cool walk compared with a Lenny Neanderthal look. Also you would notice the different IRL of 5'9 versus 5'9.2. Obvs not a big deal but women say 5'8.9 is minimum which is pretty true and .3 inches more than this is noticeable and necessary.

Also I've heard that long tibias are more aesthetic than long femurs. I've done mockups on both but don't really see the appeal that much of longer tibias. I looked up Neanderthal proportions and they had short tibias so I'm guess I'm wrong as they were evolution mogged. I don't really want to do tibias though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 19766, Jigen and 1 other person
  • +1
Because it can make you look taller, use your fucking brain.
Who tf cares about limbs. When you’re standing face to face talking to a girl your real height will show, as she looks into your eyes not ur fucking arm length. Sure, from a distance maybe it could make you look taller but that doesn’t matter

• Hmm...
Long limbs help with aesthetics. I know some guys who are 6'1 but big boned and it doesn't help that much that they're tall. Long limbs give you a smoother confident/cool walk compared with a Lenny Neanderthal look. Also you would notice the different IRL of 5'9 versus 5'9.2. Obvs not a big deal but women say 5'8.9 is minimum which is pretty true and .3 inches more than this is noticeable and necessary.

Also I've heard that long tibias are more aesthetic than long femurs. I've done mockups on both but don't really see the appeal that much of longer tibias. I looked up Neanderthal proportions and they had short tibias so I'm guess I'm wrong as they were evolution mogged. I don't really want to do tibias though.
There’s no difference between 5’9 and 5’9.2 lol. Hell I’m 176 and can’t tell the difference between myself and guy who is 178-179. Especially if he’s bald where I have a full head of hair.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19766
There’s no difference between 5’9 and 5’9.2 lol. Hell I’m 176 and can’t tell the difference between myself and guy who is 178-179. Especially if he’s bald where I have a full head of hair.
Cope, that’s a decent difference and hair does nothing for height. One of the lamest height copes, unless you meant having hair will make you more attractive than the guy at 178, then yeah it’ll be close. Especially at 5’9 the differences are hugely noticeable each half cm. Just wear a tiny lift for a day (8mm) and feel the difference when you walk around. Nike Metcons have lifts that come with their shoes at 8mm if you’re ever looking to buy gym shoes, try those lifts out in other shoes and you’ll feel a noticeable difference. You’re an okay height like I said above you’re not short at 176. But this is where proportions come in. Having longer limbs will help. Sanchez said it’s about looking you in the eye it doesn’t matter but it does, it’s more about aesthetics that just “is he taller than me” too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 19766
Below 5ft6 is over because 6ft is mandatory and the most LL can give you is 6 inches so if youre under 5ft6 u can "never" be 6ft

• Hmm...
Cope, that’s a decent difference and hair does nothing for height. One of the lamest height copes, unless you meant having hair will make you more attractive than the guy at 178, then yeah it’ll be close. Especially at 5’9 the differences are hugely noticeable each half cm. Just wear a tiny lift for a day (8mm) and feel the difference when you walk around. Nike Metcons have lifts that come with their shoes at 8mm if you’re ever looking to buy gym shoes, try those lifts out in other shoes and you’ll feel a noticeable difference. You’re an okay height like I said above you’re not short at 176. But this is where proportions come in. Having longer limbs will help. Sanchez said it’s about looking you in the eye it doesn’t matter but it does, it’s more about aesthetics that just “is he taller than me” too.
I’m not coping, I’m a autist when it comes to height and analyzing it. 1-1.5 inch differences are basically negligible. Compare a guy who’s 180 and a guy who’s 183 and unless they’re standing right to each other, same posture, with a floor that’s 100% even (most floors are uneven). You won’t be able to tell the difference. Over 5cm is where it becomes noticeable and even then, from certain angles of distances, 180cm and 185cm men will appear around the same height.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 19766
I think people forget that not alot of people live in those countries tbh. So ion know why the height standard in this forum is the same as in a country like the Netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Serious,

Important numbers below:

Thoughts?
5'10 is needed to fuck all the beckies, LTB-HTB
6' flat is for top 20% of women.

It's impossible to get the actual hot girls unless your 6' flat footed. It's simply a matter of tribal heiarchy of size=king in ALL the mammals in the world.

The chance of getting a stacey or stacey lite at 5'9-5'10 is virtually impossible unless 1% face/wealth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23778, Brazitard and 2 others
This is a pointless discussion without knowing location. 5'9 is tall in most of the world. It's short in northern europe.

5'10 is needed to fuck all the beckies, LTB-HTB
6' flat is for top 20% of women.

It's impossible to get the actual hot girls unless your 6' flat footed. It's simply a matter of tribal heiarchy of size=king in ALL the mammals in the world.

The chance of getting a stacey or stacey lite at 5'9-5'10 is virtually impossible unless 1% face/wealth.
Don't cope with face, heighpill hits 10x harder after Uni.

This will be the highest you can go: Unless top 1% wealth or top 3% face.

6'2 Stacey's
6' Stacey lite
5'10 HTB
5'8-5'9 will defiantly have to settle for MTB/LTB
5'7 will be LTB/asians

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I am so thankful for my dad's height it's actually unreal

6'2 Stacey's
6' Stacey lite
5'10 HTB
5'7 will be LTB/asians
I agree with this so much

the hot women are 5'9 - 5'10 themselves, how are you going to fuck a 5'10 bitch as a 5'10 guy?

I agree with this so much
It's literally law. I've never observed differently my iOis and slays TOP at HTB. I am literally invisible to staceylites.

I fact I LARPed on hinge 6' and had a mogger photo with a 5'5 guy and I struck out 3/3 with staceylites. Enough face to get the date. ZERO sexual interest the second they meet me.

• +1
It's literally law. I've never observed differently my iOis and slays TOP at HTB. I am literally invisible to staceylites.

I fact I LARPed on hinge 6' and had a mogger photo with a 5'5 guy and I struck out 3/3 with staceylites. Enough face to get the date. ZERO sexual interest the second they meet me.
it's just so brutal tbh

to know that even if I maxx out everything, spend dozens of thousands on surgery, I will still be seen as inferior for this one trait

it's just so brutal tbh

to know that even if I maxx out everything, spend dozens of thousands on surgery, I will still be seen as inferior for this one trait
Yeap.

Moneymaxing to lifemog and trying to LTR a HTB with a huge ass is my only hope.

I've found only Roasties staceylites like 27-28+ will settle for 5'10<

• +1
Yeap.

Moneymaxing to lifemog and trying to LTR a HTB with a huge ass is my only hope.

I've found only Roasties staceylites like 27-28+ will settle for 5'10<
fuck being settled for, at that point it's better to get an uglier chick and be her best

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 24348
fuck being settled for, at that point it's better to get an uglier chick and be her best
Agreed. I refuse to. Thats why I want a mid with a great ass

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23778 and Giorgio
Agreed. I refuse to. Thats why I want a mid with a great ass
worst thing about being short is that I can't even blame the women
I would never date a short woman, that's shit is like throwing your genes into the trash

I want a 5'10 bitch, and I'd be like 6'2 ideally, but I'm fucking 5'10 myself

Yeah. Short women are sub humans, Ironically my biggest iOis come from short/toothpick women since their SMV is like zero to chad/lites. Any chick with a body is locked down or in LTR with tall guys.

I'm 5'10 as well. Just have to live with it. Could be worse, the bottom 50% really have it bad.

Tho Nothings more cringe though when I walking up to a glass door or a full body mirror at the gym and you see how child like you look, and know exactly why your invisible to the top 20%.

Who tf cares about limbs. When you’re standing face to face talking to a girl your real height will show, as she looks into your eyes not ur fucking arm length. Sure, from a distance maybe it could make you look taller but that doesn’t matter
Life is a game of inches so EVERYTHING matters, boio: + females are as good at guessing real height as they are in estimating penis size and parking cars, their analytical ability is shit, that's why so many men can trick them by frauding and that's also why Eve was fooled by Satan (a man).

I think people forget that not alot of people live in those countries tbh. So ion know why the height standard in this forum is the same as in a country like the Netherlands?
Yeah, people on this forum are extremists and overestimate things: I saw a German guy say that Germans are even shorter than 5'11-6'0 and that's only true for specific regions, with some regions of Germany being really shorter like 5'9 or so.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
5’7 Good Face.

• +1
thats crazy my nigga adding .7 after your height just say youre 5'10 :ROFLMAO: niggas juicing the fuck out of it

5’9” guys get called short on the daily in Europe, you are retarded if you disagree maybe not in the US.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
5 ft 7 is incredible manlet in Europe, it’s completely over no girl desires you at that height.

5’9” guys get called short on the daily in Europe, you are retarded if you disagree maybe not in the US.
This is why America is easy for guys

thats crazy my nigga adding .7 after your height just say youre 5'10 :ROFLMAO: niggas juicing the fuck out of it
0.7 inches is almost 2 cm, it's a lot of difference: the 5'11 vs 6'0 meme explains it very well.

5 ft 7 is incredible manlet in Europe, it’s completely over no girl desires you at that height.
May be, but "Europe" is a very general term to use as Europe is very huge with a lot of diversity.

Fucking retard is planning to pay very deep 5 figures and go through literal hell for 3cm. You kinda deserve to be the midget you are

In Italy, 5'9" is tall. I'm called too tall as a 6 footer (measured at night)

Correct, just over 5'9" and you can still be chad

5'6" and you still have chance to compensate

All this has been studied, and we suspect it intuitively

I was referring to the other guy saying long limbs makes you look taller, saying that doesn’t matter. Proper aesthetics is having proportionally sized arms, not ape ones. Same thing with legs, they need to be proportional, not extremely long to make to you look taller at the expense of looking like an idiot

You cannot be Chad at 5'9. You can fuck beckies, but if you think a staceylite blonde with a above average body 25 and under is going to date you, you better be top dog in a big social circle with a great harmonious face.

Correct, just over 5'9" and you can still be chad

5'6" and you still have chance to compensate

All this has been studied, and we suspect it intuitively
The entry level for staceylite is 6' flat. 5'11 NT and social af.

5'9 is short in USA. You will be smashing Mids or ethnics. ZERO shot at a Staceylite, if your completly maxed out your looksmatch is a mid 20s HTB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Serious,

Important numbers below:

Thoughts?
Life begins at 6'2

Don't cope with face, heighpill hits 10x harder after Uni.

This will be the highest you can go: Unless top 1% wealth or top 3% face.

6'2 Stacey's
6' Stacey lite
5'10 HTB
5'7 will be LTB/asians
Yeah you're so right. I posted a lengthy article on limb lengthening forum about how bad being short really is in reality. It was removed but there's some heaters that lurk in the forum every once in awhile that post the truth. For example this convo - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2616.93- is pretty similar to this thread where Descreteuser laid out basically the same thing you're saying. It's very obvious who goes outside and who doesn't based on their judgements of heights. The fact that this site isn't continuously posting about LL makes me question people's understanding of maxxing.

I was referring to the other guy saying long limbs makes you look taller, saying that doesn’t matter. Proper aesthetics is having proportionally sized arms, not ape ones. Same thing with legs, they need to be proportional, not extremely long to make to you look taller at the expense of looking like an idiot
Height allows for normiemogging. I tried to lay this out in my comment before. Women simp so hard over height that they barely even care about anything else. By the time she sees your fucked proportions you've already pulled a luck out and probably banged. This is Descreteuser from limb lengthening forum. He is 5cm taller than his wingspan which is the major concern in LL. Here's his photo: https://imgur.io/a/dRnpVGo. This would be considered bad proportions wingspan wise but it's still enough to pull girls from shorter competition and the girls probably won't even care about the proportions. Myself, I am around 5'11.5 wingspan, and my height is not quite 5'9. After LL I will still be proportional enough that there's no way anyone would notice my proportions. I've already mocked up the before and after and I look instantly more attractive taller. I also want to point out that problems with face, hair being out of place during the day, muscle imbalances, etc slowly null away when you get taller. It's like the extra length helps even out the issues, whereas when you are short they seem to be more noticeable, not because your height is compensating, but because they actually are harder to notice.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
Why 6'0 1/4 to 6'1? Height compression I'm guessing? What height do you say you are? I'm 186cm in the morning and 184 at night so I'm wondering if I should say I'm 6'1 or 6ft.

• +1
5'9 is short in USA. You will be smashing Mids or ethnics. ZERO shot at a Staceylite, if your completly maxed out your looksmatch is a mid 20s HTB.
I think maxxing barely helps when you're 5'9. The personality of a 5'9 guy has to be slightly intimidating and every inch of space that you inhabit completely owned. It's a "step back" more than it is a "step forward" personality, which is why you have to luckmaxx in a social circle, too much ambition will almost always be seen as compensatory. You need to be real, intelligence, good hearted, and bold to be 5'9 and get a Stacy. But you will have to defend your position 24/7 when you're seen with Stacy, especially if she's outwardly charming.

Minimum height before it's over is 6'4

I think maxxing barely helps when you're 5'9. The personality of a 5'9 guy has to be slightly intimidating and every inch of space that you inhabit completely owned. It's a "step back" more than it is a "step forward" personality, which is why you have to luckmaxx in a social circle, too much ambition will almost always be seen as compensatory. You need to be real, intelligence, good hearted, and bold to be 5'9 and get a Stacy. But you will have to defend your position 24/7 when you're seen with Stacy, especially if she's outwardly charming.
Thats fair, but your talking HS/College socialite dominant game which can work. In otherwoods top dog social climber.

It's irrelevant after 23. When ur in the corporate world in a city of a million+

Yeah you're so right. I posted a lengthy article on limb lengthening forum about how bad being short really is in reality. It was removed but there's some heaters that lurk in the forum every once in awhile that post the truth. For example this convo - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2616.93- is pretty similar to this thread where Descreteuser laid out basically the same thing you're saying. It's very obvious who goes outside and who doesn't based on their judgements of heights. The fact that this site isn't continuously posting about LL makes me question people's understanding of maxxing.
No ones doing LL dude. It's a huge joke.

If your 5'8-5'9 you will be simping for a MTB, period. No ammount of squats or bench presses will change the JFL. If your 5'10-5'11 your gonna top out at HTB. 6' is top 15% add in some shorter/average height Chads/Lites and you have top 20% of guys who completly dominate the hot girl market.

Yeah people who go outside understand reality. Down the hall? Staceylite's boyfriend is 6'3. I stand no chance, when shes with him she gives me iOis to gaslight her boyfriend and me, when she's alone Im completly invisible to her. My neighbor 5'9 flatfooted simps a LTB and struck out 25x this summer trying to hit on girls at the pool. The girlfriend wouldn't even show up to cockblock him, she KNEW he stood no chance.

Im 5'10 and have turned down several GF's since I refused to simp or be seen with a MTB/HTB. What would you know, completly single on a bad dry streak now.

Last edited: