Min Height before it’s over

Why 6'0 1/4 to 6'1? Height compression I'm guessing? What height do you say you are? I'm 186cm in the morning and 184 at night so I'm wondering if I should say I'm 6'1 or 6ft.
Yes it's due to compression...

I say the number between the compressed and morning height, so 6'0 2/3.

Thats fair, but your talking HS/College socialite dominant game which can work. In otherwoods top dog social climber.

It's irrelevant after 23. When ur in the corporate world in a city of a million+
Yeah very true. I posted a huge post on limb lengthening forum on almost every aspect that will hit you height wise as a short guy. It was banned but I saved it before the initial posting knowing it would be banned. I might post again here but we'll see. One of the primary points was that people get lazy as they get older, and don't have the time to mess around making jokes anymore and so personality starts gets mogged hard by confidence, where confidence is incredibly easily won by height alone. When everyone becomes lame/PC height mogs all.

Serious,

So many varying opinions on this. Imo 5’9.2 is the height where it’s no longer over for you. You can still game and play sports and stuff if you’re shorter than this but you will always have trouble at bars and high class functions below this. Plus you will always have someone like you for no reason other than your height, and there’s nothing you can do to fix this.

Important numbers below:

5’9 - You’re not short, but you’re also not “sexy” and never will be until you reach 5’9.2. At 5’9 and up height everything else you do adds large amount of value. Everything added on (muscle etc will be seen as a cope for your height)

5’8.5 - Luckmaxxing is your new forte to achieve a hot girlfriend. You’ll need a personal hobbie to keep your confidence up. Using others for your confidence as the average person does won’t suffice. Gym will become that hobbie for you and will be seen as a cope but what can you do.

Important note at this height: The normie effect will work against you here. Good personality, artistic ability, intelligence, can be trumped by a tall normie. This will drive you mad. See more on this below when I talk about LL.

5’8 - Started to get disrespected pretty hard here. It’s not awful but lame normies can even mog you if you give them the chance. Note you don’t have to give them the chance but be on your guard. Gym isn’t a large enough cope now, you are going to use job as a secondary cope to power through.

5’7 - Gym is pure cope now because aesthetically you don’t look great, it’s more for your mind this point than anything. Will be getting disrespected by normies often. Chad’s will empathize with you at this point for your lack of fortune and be chill about it and not give a fuck, but normies will disrespect passive aggressively driving you mad if you let it get to you.

5’6 - Bottom line for a possible luck-out of any sort. You can still get a good looking girlfriend as your personality is 100% of what she’s going for you for and the rest she won’t even pay attention to if you don’t let her (don’t acknowledge you are short, know you are shor b it don’t let it bother you, don’t pretend you’re not short or make jokes about it, you’re confidentv not blind and stupid so don’t pretend you aren’t short). If you don’t let normies disrespect you can still have a chance at life and luck out women but if you give into normies you’re fucked.

5’6 and below. Tough life for sure. Keep a close group of friends and hope for the best on the luck outs and you can potentially make it.

Leg Lengthening is the only solution to these. Note what I said about normies being able to take you over below 5’8.5. Normie = no talent basic lame herd mentality personality. Doesn’t really understand how to be cool, hanging out with them is useless at best. They are just another warm body if times are bad. By leg lengthening you are essentially fucking up your proportions completely and losing all cares for artistic perception, but you still have to do it because a Leg lengthened proportional daddy long legs will mog you because you’re shorter and you just have to accept it at times. Even if you don’t some women will prefer daddy longs over you and at best if you don’t accept it the girl you liked will have already banged LL normie and then found out he’s lame and come to you. But she’s still second hand at this point so still your loss.

I’m currently 5’8.7 (Exactness is important at these heights). I will be LL 3.8cm. Normies chime in here (“Owieee StntDom that gonna hurt so bad Waaah! For only 3.8cm!!”) if you don’t notice the difference between 5’10 and my height you are a perceptional Hellen Keller or have never been out in public. Plus I have a small skull so 5’11 would look weird. Also walking style and other things show confidence that could be jeopardized with a 5cm LL. Anything above 4cm is noticeable naked and will look weird.

I should mention: At 5’10 real life begins, 5’9.2 is bare minimum for an easy life other things considered (looks mainly), but 5’10 makes it easier of course.

Thoughts?
5.7 is the cutoff. Anything lower and your a disgrace to your gender

Why 6'0 1/4 to 6'1? Height compression I'm guessing? What height do you say you are? I'm 186cm in the morning and 184 at night so I'm wondering if I should say I'm 6'1 or 6ft.
We lose the same amount of height, about 2 cm... I'm heightmaxxing and my compressed height was 1.82 cm, gone to 183.5 after 2 weeks of intense stretching.

Yeah very true. I posted a huge post on limb lengthening forum on almost every aspect that will hit you height wise as a short guy. It was banned but I saved it before the initial posting knowing it would be banned. I might post again here but we'll see. One of the primary points was that people get lazy as they get older, and don't have the time to mess around making jokes anymore and so personality starts gets mogged hard by confidence, where confidence is incredibly easily won by height alone. When everyone becomes lame/PC height mogs all.
Please post it, fuck this LL forum: they should rot if they denied knowledge... If you don't want to post it you are welcome to PM it to me if you want to!

What if you’re 173 but always wear 3cm lifts. Even in house

Jfl this thread literally gathered all the retards on the forum together

Yeap Either your 6'-6'4 dating a hot girl or your 5'8-5'10 dating a becky. Not even mentioning 5'5-5'7 either marry an asian or a femcel.

Punching above your looks class is impossible unless very rich or insanly good looking. People fall into line at 22, date your match or face inceldom. No squats or personality will trump genetic law.

We lose the same amount of height, about 2 cm... I'm heightmaxxing and my compressed height was 1.82 cm, gone to 183.5 after 2 weeks of intense stretching.
So you used to drop from 1.84 to 18.2?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
So you used to drop from 1.84 to 18.2?
I used to drop from 184,5 to 182, now 185,5 to 183,5... I still a have a fuckton of improving to do and I'm happy with the way things are going.

No ones doing LL dude. It's a huge joke.

If your 5'8-5'9 you will be simping for a MTB, period. No ammount of squats or bench presses will change the JFL. If your 5'10-5'11 your gonna top out at HTB. 6' is top 15% add in some shorter/average height Chads/Lites and you have top 20% of guys who completly dominate the hot girl market.

Yeah people who go outside understand reality. Down the hall? Staceylite's boyfriend is 6'3. I stand no chance, when shes with him she gives me iOis to gaslight her boyfriend and me, when she's alone Im completly invisible to her. My neighbor 5'9 flatfooted simps a LTB and struck out 25x this summer trying to hit on girls at the pool. The girlfriend wouldn't even show up to cockblock him, she KNEW he stood no chance.

Im 5'10 and have turned down several GF's since I refused to simp or be seen with a MTB/HTB. What would you know, completly single on a bad dry streak now.
Not sure what you mean by no one's doing LL? Like you can see what people look like before and after. The results are completely worthwhile if you have the money, period.

"No amount of bench presses will change the JFL?" -- Explain?

Like as in she gives you iOi's to make the boyfriend jealous? But wouldn't the boyfriend understand that he mogs you at 6'3" and not give a fuck?

JFL, although even at 6'2" going around trying to pick up girls at the pool will be difficult. It's more the confidence of being that height that draws them in. They'll create chances for you.

I used to drop from 184,5 to 182, now 185,5 to 183,5... I still a have a fuckton of improving to do and I'm happy with the way things are going.
>185,5
So you grew?? Tf?
Is it possible to stop height decompression? I'm 186 in morning and 184 by night and I wanna lose less is possible.

Height does nothing for LTNs and below. You can cash in only if your face is good enuf

Jfl this thread literally gathered all the retards on the forum together
What are the intelligent lookmaxers discussing?

Serious, I'm pretty new, but I can't believe LL isn't taken seriously here if the site is dedicated to maxing your potential.

Serious, I'm pretty new, but I can't believe LL isn't taken seriously here if the site is dedicated to maxing your potential.
ll is legit but not the ppl on here

IN REAL LIFE 5'8 AND UNDER IS SHORT

ALSO FRAME MATTERS

>185,5
So you grew?? Tf?
Is it possible to stop height decompression? I'm 186 in morning and 184 by night and I wanna lose less is possible.
I technically grew, yes, but not in the sense that my bones got longer: it's just stiff muscles, a result of years of heavy gymcelking, getting back to normal... And I still have a 4-curve Scoliosis + Dowager's Hump to fix + a lot of muscle stiffness.

And I think it's possible to minimize compression: I recently read an article of an Italian guy PROMISING a 2 cm height increase otherwise he would refund you the money.

Found the article, please read it then tell me what you think!

It IS, but not all users have the balls to do it: the few that have don't have the money anyways, so...

It IS, but not all users have the balls to do it: the few that have don't have the money
Yeah. It’s classic incel logic imo. Most people that can’t afford or don’t have the balls will give shit advice and try to slip people up in looksmaxing. Then when they need advice they can’t find any because when people max they don’t come back to help because everyone was a useless incel.

Same with work I see it all the time, people not helping Chad coworkers. Chad moves on and up in corporate ladder and brings up the only non incel with him, the left are left peasants that have no money and have no money for LL.

About 5'6 for real. Gotta betabucks a roastie if you dont have 5 psl face minimum, but its not over. 5'5 starts to be truly over tier

Serious,

So many varying opinions on this. Imo 5’9.2 is the height where it’s no longer over for you. You can still game and play sports and stuff if you’re shorter than this but you will always have trouble at bars and high class functions below this. Plus you will always have someone like you for no reason other than your height, and there’s nothing you can do to fix this.

Important numbers below:

5’9 - You’re not short, but you’re also not “sexy” and never will be until you reach 5’9.2. At 5’9 and up height everything else you do adds large amount of value. Everything added on (muscle etc will be seen as a cope for your height)

5’8.5 - Luckmaxxing is your new forte to achieve a hot girlfriend. You’ll need a personal hobbie to keep your confidence up. Using others for your confidence as the average person does won’t suffice. Gym will become that hobbie for you and will be seen as a cope but what can you do.

Important note at this height: The normie effect will work against you here. Good personality, artistic ability, intelligence, can be trumped by a tall normie. This will drive you mad. See more on this below when I talk about LL.

5’8 - Started to get disrespected pretty hard here. It’s not awful but lame normies can even mog you if you give them the chance. Note you don’t have to give them the chance but be on your guard. Gym isn’t a large enough cope now, you are going to use job as a secondary cope to power through.

5’7 - Gym is pure cope now because aesthetically you don’t look great, it’s more for your mind this point than anything. Will be getting disrespected by normies often. Chad’s will empathize with you at this point for your lack of fortune and be chill about it and not give a fuck, but normies will disrespect passive aggressively driving you mad if you let it get to you.

5’6 - Bottom line for a possible luck-out of any sort. You can still get a good looking girlfriend as your personality is 100% of what she’s going for you for and the rest she won’t even pay attention to if you don’t let her (don’t acknowledge you are short, know you are shor b it don’t let it bother you, don’t pretend you’re not short or make jokes about it, you’re confidentv not blind and stupid so don’t pretend you aren’t short). If you don’t let normies disrespect you can still have a chance at life and luck out women but if you give into normies you’re fucked.

5’6 and below. Tough life for sure. Keep a close group of friends and hope for the best on the luck outs and you can potentially make it.

Leg Lengthening is the only solution to these. Note what I said about normies being able to take you over below 5’8.5. Normie = no talent basic lame herd mentality personality. Doesn’t really understand how to be cool, hanging out with them is useless at best. They are just another warm body if times are bad. By leg lengthening you are essentially fucking up your proportions completely and losing all cares for artistic perception, but you still have to do it because a Leg lengthened proportional daddy long legs will mog you because you’re shorter and you just have to accept it at times. Even if you don’t some women will prefer daddy longs over you and at best if you don’t accept it the girl you liked will have already banged LL normie and then found out he’s lame and come to you. But she’s still second hand at this point so still your loss.

I’m currently 5’8.7 (Exactness is important at these heights). I will be LL 3.8cm. Normies chime in here (“Owieee StntDom that gonna hurt so bad Waaah! For only 3.8cm!!”) if you don’t notice the difference between 5’10 and my height you are a perceptional Hellen Keller or have never been out in public. Plus I have a small skull so 5’11 would look weird. Also walking style and other things show confidence that could be jeopardized with a 5cm LL. Anything above 4cm is noticeable naked and will look weird.

I should mention: At 5’10 real life begins, 5’9.2 is bare minimum for an easy life other things considered (looks mainly), but 5’10 makes it easier of course.

Thoughts?
I'm just 5'9.2 or 176 cm, in the third world you could say that it is an "acceptable" height, although they will never tell you tall.

Ll is vital fuel for +5'9cels, in my case first I will gain at least 4 centimeters with igf1 and gh and I will apply 7cm of LL divided into tibia and femur to reach at least 1.85m with acceptable proportions.

No one cares about height as long as you're over 175cm

I'm just 5'9.2 or 176 cm, in the third world you could say that it is an "acceptable" height, although they will never tell you tall.

Ll is vital fuel for +5'9cels, in my case first I will gain at least 4 centimeters with igf1 and gh and I will apply 7cm of LL divided into tibia and femur to reach at least 1.85m with acceptable proportions.
Yeah, it’s vital for 5’9 because it’s not like you’re weirding out your proportions to a large degree and you’re at the breaking point of possible chances with women at bar and club scenes .185 seems a bit much, but you can do it if you want. I think you should do either femur or tibia and do 4 or 5cm. That’s a large gain and it’s guaranteed gain. At 5'9 also you have the chance of saying you didn't have it done if you're only going up 3-5cm. 10cm can come with other complications, and if you’re doing quadrilateral it will be ridiculously expensive and take a long time. It’s more difficult too so I’m not sure it would be worth getting it done in 3rd world to save on money. Single lengthening can be done 3rd world because it’s easier and they have a lower chance of messing up.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
What if you’re 173 but always wear 3cm lifts. Even in house
Sup G. At 173 lifts aren't enough. At 175-176 you can do 2cm lifts and not have it super noticeable once you take them off. Go comment on my proportions. It's important. I'll give you the details on LL once i'm done cuz you should probs hit it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Sup G. At 173 lifts aren't enough. At 175-176 you can do 2cm lifts and not have it super noticeable once you take them off. Go comment on my proportions. It's important. I'll give you the details on LL once i'm done cuz you should probs hit it.
Tag me on ur proportions post. Have u done LL. I desperately need it too