Mineral Theory Of Aging

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Some minerals accumulate with age and others are depleted with age. It is this divergence in mineral levels from youthful-associated mineral profiles that drives age-related diseases and mortality.

The Mineral theory of aging is connected to my Suboptimal conditions theory of aging, with optimal mineral conditions being the mineral status you were born with (assuming your mother supplied you optimally).

It’s also connected to my nutrient malabsorption theory of aging. As the intestines age, some minerals will be less absorbed, contributing to their age related decline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, IAMNOTANINCEL, the MOUSE and 4 others
Based off of Joel Wallach’s book Dead Doctors Don’t Lie

• +1
Reactions: shr and BrahminBoss
buml

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
@the MOUSE

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Some minerals accumulate with age and others are depleted with age. It is this divergence in mineral levels from youthful-associated mineral profiles that drives age-related diseases and mortality.

The Mineral theory of aging is connected to my Suboptimal conditions theory of aging, with optimal mineral conditions being the mineral status you were born with (assuming your mother supplied you optimally).

It’s also connected to my nutrient malabsorption theory of aging. As the intestines age, some minerals will be less absorbed, contributing to their age related decline.

why dont you publish and test your theories

• Hmm...
Replace minerals with hormones and you have the correct answer, retaining youth is basically having the same hormonal profile as your youthful self

• +1
Replace minerals with hormones and you have the correct answer, retaining youth is basically having the same hormonal profile as your youthful self
Well anything that accumulates or decumulates with ageing is part of ageing, be it hormones, minerals, or anything else.

Regarding hormones, I will point out the example of hGH. hGH declines with age, but increasing it to youthful levels is pro-aging. GH deficient mice live longer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51551