Minimalist goatee mogs

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing jestercel
Gives you an extra millimeter or two of percieved chin projection while also avoid the imposter syndrome that comes with having a full beard

• +1
Reactions: IbIamesean, lurking truecel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Gives you an extra millimeter or two of percieved chin projection while also avoid the imposter syndrome that comes with having a full beard
I have a goatee for this reason doesn’t do much as my chin is gigga recessed but better that nothing

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Need a moustache to go with it. Solo goatee looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, billymidnight, albe.ORG and 2 others
Ur so right lmao
Goatee is life
I have one for 2 years now, so scared to go clean shaven jfl

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Bitchwhipper2
Ur so right lmao
Goatee is life
Legit. Such a huge boost in looks without looking or feeling fraudulent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and sub5pslathlete
Ur so right lmao
Goatee is life
Goatee mogs depending on the pheno, you have the pheno for it. Look at niggas like j2hundred goatee isn’t doing anything for that circle face

Goatee mogs depending on the pheno, you have the pheno for it. Look at niggas like j2hundred goatee isn’t doing anything for that circle face
J2hundred is a fat subhuman
Needs to hardmaxx as jestering isn’t going to get him past fat mtb’s

Attachments

• IMG_0684.png
    IMG_0684.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
You should thread your brows for that feminine arch

• Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
What is rapid brow a serum? Also is it better than topical minoxidil
Rapidbrow yeah, I can’t fucking source oral monoxidl in UK I want lashes growth so settled for rapidbrow but this girl I know used it and her eyebrows r thick af now

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Bitchwhipper2
Rapidbrow yeah, I can’t fucking source oral monoxidl in UK I want lashes growth so settled for rapidbrow but this girl I know used it and her eyebrows r thick af now
Thoughts on using both @ the same time

No way it’s that hard to find oral minox. I reckon that’s the only thing out there which actually works for lashes.
Also how long have u used rapid brow and have the results been visible so far ?

Your goatee needs to be darker, also your using rapidbrow? Does rapid brow mog minox?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
No way it’s that hard to find oral minox. I reckon that’s the only thing out there which actually works for lashes.
Also how long have u used rapid brow and have the results been visible so far ?
I literally just started using it today, ill use it for a few weeks and ill come back to this thread dw, bookmarked it

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Your goatee needs to be darker, also your using rapidbrow? Does rapid brow mog minox?
My goatee is ginger jfl cause I eat pussy and my family have a tinge of ginger hair genetics, my brother and dad have it in their beards too, I might dye it one time

I only started using today but I’ll come back to this thread and update

• +1
I only started using today but I’ll come back to this thread and update
Fitxfearless says it mogs minox. I want to get nanobrows anyway so doesn’t matter much to me but a better base of brows will give a better nanoblading result

• +1
Fitxfearless says it mogs minox. I want to get nanobrows anyway so doesn’t matter much to me but a better base of brows will give a better nanoblading result
Nano brows? Like small brows

• +1
Nano brows? Like small brows
Nah g it’s like microblading but better results search it up on tiktok insta google . Will make you a brow mogger. Nanoblading not nano brows

• +1
how long did it take you guys to fully grow your goatee + moustache combo's? ive been consistently shaving and derma rolling + rosemary oil and ive seen little progress and then i shave again after 5 days, but never fully let it grow out for over 2 weeks

how long did it take you guys to fully grow your goatee + moustache combo's? ive been consistently shaving and derma rolling + rosemary oil and ive seen little progress and then i shave again after 5 days, but never fully let it grow out for over 2 weeks
I shape mine up twice a week

Nah g it’s like microblading but better results search it up on tiktok insta google . Will make you a brow mogger. Nanoblading not nano brows
Ohhhhh ok thanks bruv

• +1