minimize stretchy skin/loose skin?

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
This is barely talked about tbh but i lost like 100 lbs in a period of 6 months lol. i was 15 at the time but idk im 187cm and have some loose skin and specially stretchy skin around my face which makes me worried about if i lose more weight my face wont become as define as it should be. i blame the pandemic for all of my suffering and my parents. ive tried cold showers and strenght exercises. im currently 163 and my peak was 263. i dont have horrible loose skin just in my arms wich is not that noticeable and stretchy skin everywhere pls help. i started another cut for 140

idk if its a normal human thing or not but im desperate lmao i heard it tightens up after like 2-1 years. id been a year and id see some difference imma still be coping with my cold showers

How old are you now?

How old are you now?
im 16 i lost the weight when i was 15 but stayed on the diet till now in which i lowered the intake of food. so i lost like 100 lbs since last year and still trying to lose 20 last lbs

I lost about 100lbs as well, from my experience yes it does tighten somewhat over time, although if it's been a year then you're probably not going to notice much more change.Tretinoin could help considering it boosts collagen a lot. Cold showers will temporarily tighten the skin but I doubt it makes any permanent difference, as soon as the skin heats up again it'll loosen. Bio oil and derma rolling can help alleviate loose skin on the body somewhat, but it's not going to make a huge difference, it does help with stretch marks though if you have any. I wouldn't worry about it too much, look at guys like Jared Leto who gained 70+ pounds for a role then lost the weight afterwards. His face is as defined as it was beforehand, and he did that at an older age with less collagen than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
im 16 i lost the weight when i was 15 but stayed on the diet till now in which i lowered the intake of food. so i lost like 100 lbs since last year and still trying to lose 20 last lbs
I lost 211 lbs in 11 months at 24, and everything snapped back quickly except my stomach where I underwent skin removal surgery. I used to apply bio oil daily, cold showers and I do think that helped a lot. Red light therapy looks really promising, you might want to look into that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Damn u guys here talking about losing hundreds of pounds like its nothing while Im over here struggling to lose 40 pounds for months. Respect