minimum height is 5'9

D

Deleted member 30439

Iron
minimum height is 5'9 or 175 cm, at this height you have minimal height rejections, you are pretty much average, you dont look like you have short limbs or anything and some shorter girls may even think you are kinda tall. prove me wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: axeyyek, Chicoaus123, the next o'pry and 14 others
5'7.5 or 170 cm
girls may even think you are kinda tall

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Perfection, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 19 others
minimum height is 5'9 or 175 cm, at this height you have minimal height rejections, you are pretty much average, you dont look like you have short limbs or anything and some shorter girls may even think you are kinda tall. prove me wrong

Attachments

• a62.jpg
    a62.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, enchanted_elixir, Skywalker and 1 other person
holy fuck the cope is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, RAMU KAKA, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
minimum height is 5'11

• +1
Reactions: nofap and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and marek937
Minimum in 2024 is atleast 6’1

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Recessed Life
5'9 is carriable if you have HTN+ face, women really dont care about height much if your face mogs hard. Just google for Johnny Depp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, mehman, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
5'9 is carriable if you have HTN+ face, women really dont care about height much if your face mogs hard. Just google for Johnny Depp
yes unless she is taller than you or similar height they wont care

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, oragamifolds and Deleted member 29396
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, yirma19, Hernan and 1 other person
a true 5'11 is 6'1 irl
I’ve only met 1 nigga who claimed 6’1 and was actually 6’1 and that’s because he got measured at a doc

jfl back in high school when i was 5’8 asked a girl how tell i am she said probably 6ft
just have tall proportions theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, autistic_tendencies, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
6”2*

when are you autistic pajeets gonna understand, it's all about the face. if you have a psl 6 face it doesn't matter how tall you are, fuckin autists.

when are you autistic pajeets gonna understand, it's all about the face. if you have a psl 6 face it doesn't matter how tall you are, fuckin autists.
yes even race matters more than height because it changes the face unless you're really really short

World class cope.

Minimum is 6ft and it’s common knowledge. Unless you have the face of prime Delon then 5’9 is too short

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
we are maxing shit out here though. 5'9 is painfully average

When a girl thinks of a guy as 6’ she is picturing a guy who is actually 5’10

• +1
Reactions: marek937, JawMogger, kebab and 7 others
World class cope.

Minimum is 6ft and it’s common knowledge. Unless you have the face of prime Delon then 5’9 is too short
JFL if you think being average height is too short for women. at that point you need to go tf outside. 5’4 guys, yea theyre gonna have issues, but 5’9??? At that height you are taller than 99% of women. The shorter ones can’t even differentiate between 5’9 and 6’0 because they both heightmog them.

There are countless 5’0-5’4 guys who are ACTUALLY “too short” who would give anything to be 5’9, because yea u wont get called tall at 5’9, but no women are calling 5’9 short.

5'9 is the minimum if you have at least a HTN facially.

idk my gf and almost every girl I have ever met said 5'9 is the bare minimum even though we are in Mexico in 10th grade?? just be top 5% height over here nothing to crazy just the bare minimum standards
thank god i am 6'0

absolute mininum height is 5'10

Last edited:
JFL if you think being average height is too short for women. at that point you need to go tf outside. 5’4 guys, yea theyre gonna have issues, but 5’9??? At that height you are taller than 99% of women. The shorter ones can’t even differentiate between 5’9 and 6’0 because they both heightmog them.

There are countless 5’0-5’4 guys who are ACTUALLY “too short” who would give anything to be 5’9, because yea u wont get called tall at 5’9, but no women are calling 5’9 short.
A good height is dictated by how tall a man is to a woman AND how tall he is compared to other men!!!

It begun for me

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
im 5'7 it never even began

I'm 5'9", and wish I was taller to offset the inevitable shrinking that my body will undergo as I age.

A good height is dictated by how tall a man is to a woman AND how tall he is compared to other men!!!
yea the problem with your statement is to a woman who’s 5’1, a 5’10 and 6’2 man don’t look very different height wise

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
absolute mininum height is 5'10
a woman who accepts a 5'10 guy will accept a 5'9 guy too because its no big difference. do you think tom hardy would have much more sex apeal if he grew an inch? if you keep it realistic it really becomes harsh 5'6 and under because thats actual manlet teritory. being 5'7 isnt a death sentence and maybe you are short but it doesnt even compare to being 5'4. zack efron is 5'8 and even if some tiktok girls make fun of him (for being almost average) you think they wouldnt fuck him? trust me they would they just know such a man would never settle for them. also people love to gaslight you so if they see that you're insecure about height or something they are gonna joke about it even if maybe you arent

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds
a woman who accepts a 5'10 guy will accept a 5'9 guy too because its no big difference. do you think tom hardy would have much more sex apeal if he grew an inch? if you keep it realistic it really becomes harsh 5'6 and under because thats actual manlet teritory. being 5'7 isnt a death sentence and maybe you are short but it doesnt even compare to being 5'4. zack efron is 5'8 and even if some tiktok girls make fun of him (for being almost average) you think they wouldnt fuck him? trust me they would they just know such a man would never settle for them. also people love to gaslight you so if they see that you're insecure about height or something they are gonna joke about it even if maybe you arent
exactly. this “5’10 or 6’0 is the minimum” shit is another example of male gaze without actual life experience on this forum. The most important part is being at least a few inches taller than the woman. After that extra inches are a bonus. Considering most women are 5’3-5’5, that makes the “minimum height” closer to 5’6 or 5’7. Once you pass 5’8, you’re almost never heightmogged by a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30439 and tombradylover
at 175 its not over if the girl likes ur face, even if shes 5'7/5'8, the funny thing is the better looking the girl is the less she cared abt height from my experience

still below 183 6'0 its ldar or rope

idk my gf and almost every girl I have ever met said 5'9 is the bare minimum even though we are in Mexico in 10th grade?? just be top 5% height over here nothing to crazy just the bare minimum standards
thank god i am 6'0
Women make rules for normies and break rules for chads. Wheat waffles may have a lot of copes but that statement is factual. The same thing applies to height.

Women will make “height minimums” for normies with no other distinction but when a 5’7 chad comes along those “rules” are completely forgotten. You seriously think an extremely attractive 5’7 guy has ever been told “I’m sorry, you’re too short for me”? JFL josh hutcherson is 5’5, what people in here consider death sentence height and he has JBs creaming over his every move. Same with Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp, both men considered below requirement height by .org users yet their popularity is undeniable.

“B-but status halo!” JFL AT THIS SHIT. Josh hutcherson, tom cruise, and johnny depp aren’t attractive because they’re celebrities. It’s the OTHER WAY AROUND. They are (partially) celebrities BECAUSE WOMEN FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE. That’s what (partially) gives them appeal in movies. If the status halo was real you’d see women creaming over guys like idris elba yet no, JBs never make edits of him on tiktok even though he’s significantly more established than josh hutcherson. Why??? Because JOSH HUTCHERSON IS ATTRACTIVE.

The heightpill is true for two types of people; one, literal dwarfs, and two, normies who are under 5’6 or 5’7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30439
jfl back in high school when i was 5’8 asked a girl how tell i am she said probably 6ft
just have tall proportions theory
Even other guys suck at guessing height, been told I’m a few inches taller than I actually am

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and mirrormogger
Even other guys suck at guessing height, been told I’m a few inches taller than I actually am
yeah this is why I never claim to know my height if someone asks how tall i am i’ll say some shit like i stopped measuring after 6’ or how tall do you think i am? since i can usually gain a few inches this way :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@lefort3cel
Jesus, assuming that's a legit 6'3 guy 7'4 is ridiculously huge. Look at Hafthor with his wife, who's about average American female height and wearing heels here, and imagine him 8 inches taller. Has to be a failo at that point, I don't care what rotters here say.

Attachments

• hafthor-julius-bjoernsson-i-kelsey-henson.jpg
    hafthor-julius-bjoernsson-i-kelsey-henson.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: