minimum height is 5'9

Women make rules for normies and break rules for chads. Wheat waffles may have a lot of copes but that statement is factual. The same thing applies to height.

Women will make “height minimums” for normies with no other distinction but when a 5’7 chad comes along those “rules” are completely forgotten. You seriously think an extremely attractive 5’7 guy has ever been told “I’m sorry, you’re too short for me”? JFL josh hutcherson is 5’5, what people in here consider death sentence height and he has JBs creaming over his every move. Same with Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp, both men considered below requirement height by .org users yet their popularity is undeniable.

“B-but status halo!” JFL AT THIS SHIT. Josh hutcherson, tom cruise, and johnny depp aren’t attractive because they’re celebrities. It’s the OTHER WAY AROUND. They are (partially) celebrities BECAUSE WOMEN FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE. That’s what (partially) gives them appeal in movies. If the status halo was real you’d see women creaming over guys like idris elba yet no, JBs never make edits of him on tiktok even though he’s significantly more established than josh hutcherson. Why??? Because JOSH HUTCHERSON IS ATTRACTIVE.

The heightpill is true for two types of people; one, literal dwarfs, and two, normies who are under 5’6 or 5’7.
took the words right out my mouth

• +1
Reactions: oragamifolds
The only time ive heard of someone say 5'9 is tall is when its just them and another girl in the room
With a guy of normal height in the room they turn into immediate manlet

@lefort3cel
Jesus, assuming that's a legit 6'3 guy 7'4 is ridiculously huge. Look at Hafthor with his wife, who's about average American female height and wearing heels here, and imagine him 8 inches taller. Has to be a failo at that point, I don't care what rotters here say.

6'3 vs 5'9 vs 6'1

minimum height is 5'9 or 175 cm, at this height you have minimal height rejections, you are pretty much average, you dont look like you have short limbs or anything and some shorter girls may even think you are kinda tall. prove me wrong
im 5’9 and its a living hell.