Minnesota capital will burn

D

Deleted member 26

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
10,564
Reputation
15,738
Hong Kong betas should learn from American Blacks how to properly protest an oppressive government.


Whites just stand outside the capitol and hold their big guns and gay ass tactical gear while posing for pictures lmao because they can't get a haircut or manicure

1ba7f9de48195d19f7a8bb224d3208f0db3ff2cfe4dd5b3a0fe092fd435a9f1f



 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
BBC takeover now
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 26
Nogged to oblivion
 
never mind this video is in Ohio

protests in 10 cities already

ROME IS FINALLY FALLING
 
haha keep coping hongkongcels
ccp is too powerful
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 26

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
25
vux
vux
_MVP_
Replies
7
Views
29
standardcel
S
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
61
TGUN.
TGUN.
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
62
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
voxza
Replies
6
Views
49
voxza
voxza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top