minnoxidil fucks with collagen

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Evidence of this is that the majority of people that do use minox closer to the face (temples, eyebrows etc) get dark circles I think imma swap to pepermint oil or some shit and just have more vitamine D along side sitting upside down

This is a meme

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
what if you just use it on your hair can it seep down to your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
what if you just use it on your hair can it seep down to your face
It doesn't matter where you apply it, if it goes systemic it goes systemic

minoxidil foam is always going systemic no matter what and most people who want to grow hair are also dermarolling which makes it even worse. Minoxidil is just not a good option for a lot of people.

• +1
Reactions: Futility, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3635
My colouring improved since i started minoxidil , but i changed my diet dramatically , no signs of aging and it has given me insane beard gains. I would never use it for the scalp thou cause your gains arent even permanent like they are for beard since dht doesnt attack beard folicules. The only bad thing is that i dries my skin like crazy will probably just use for another 2-3 months for this reason alone.

This is a meme

Too much evidence against it just because you are an outlier doesn't make it a meme its a vassodilator that causes fibrosis to stop MBP obviously it can from a scientific view point fuck with collagen
My colouring improved since i started minoxidil , but i changed my diet dramatically , no signs of aging and it has given me insane beard gains. I would never use it for the scalp thou cause your gains arent even permanent like they are for beard since dht doesnt attack beard folicules. The only bad thing is that i dries my skin like crazy will probably just use for another 2-3 months for this reason alone.
its the diet bro ur genetics were probably already really good for collagen people with average or below would get fucked

Too much evidence against it just because you are an outlier doesn't make it a meme its a vassodilator that causes fibrosis to stop MBP obviously it can from a scientific view point fuck with collagen
Show me 1 study that proves it affects collagen in humans. All studies were done in vitro with some random animals, also this is used for women to treat alopecia , you think that if it affected collagen women wouldnt notice and freak out. This is just a great example of mass hysteria and delusion that people can get , lifeisgood is a perfect example of this.

if it affected collagen women wouldnt notice and freak out.

Here's a british women who used Minoxidil and her boyfriend left her because of how ugly her face became. She ended up moving to a different country until she recovered.

Also go to any women's forum and search minoxidil you will find people saying the same shit we say here, it causes aging. People like to deny minoxidil's aging side effects because for a lot of people it's their only hope for having hair on their head or face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635