Minor severity autism can be easily looked past in a social setting

Tesarossa

Tesarossa

Retired | 𝔰𝔲𝔟 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔞 ® | 💮
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
16,147
Reputation
45,780
Most people have their own weird things they like to do that they just don’t share with the public.

As long as your not whipping your cock out or mindlessly asking girls at your school for their nudes.

You will be fine socially

Autism isn’t as bad of a disorder as most say ESPECIALLY if you have a decent family background (meaning siblings) if you have siblings you’ll be conditioned in no time💯
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ethnic_coper67, Alienmaxxer, Resonant and 1 other person
Autism ruined LTRs for me

NTs dont understand I want alone time and take it as im mad at them then create problems in their own head
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, ethnic_coper67, Tesarossa and 2 others
I think autism is really cute but I would never become one
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hypergamoushitler and Tesarossa
Autism ruined LTRs for me

NTs dont understand I want alone time and take it as im mad at them then create problems in their own head
Seems like you need a new friend group tbh

A lot of people like their alone time, the guys you hang out with are lowkey just a lil bit clingy:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Thodian
Nope its immediately noticeable even if you say nothing weird, purely off of bodily mannerisms and microexpressions. See nature thin slice judgment paper on high functioning autism.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa and Resonant
Seems like you need a new friend group tbh

A lot of people like their alone time, the guys you hang out with are lowkey just a lil bit clingy:ROFLMAO:
No my friend group is fine

I was talking about romantic relationships
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Tesarossa
You can hmm react me all you want that doesnt change the science
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa
Nope its immediately noticeable even if you say nothing weird, purely off of bodily mannerisms and microexpressions. See nature thin slice judgment paper on high functioning autism.
The average nigga is not paying attention to your body language

It’s not like your gonna whip it out

At least I’d hope not
 
The average nigga is not paying attention to your body language

It’s not like your gonna whip it out

At least I’d hope not
This is like saying the average girl isnt gonna notice your chin to philtrum ratio: NT edition
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa
No my friend group is fine

I was talking about romantic relationships
I lwk guessed cause I forgot ltr means long term relationship

I have the same problem except backwards lol

Everyone is infatuated with me at the beginning but idk what happens they just stop liking me:trepidation:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
I lwk guessed cause I forgot ltr means long term relationship

I have the same problem except backwards lol

Everyone is infatuated with me at the beginning but idk what happens they just stop liking me:trepidation:
What the fuck is “𝔰𝔲𝔟 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔞 ®”
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa
What the fuck is “𝔰𝔲𝔟 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔞 ®”
Nigga went on his special font website to do the tag:ROFLMAO:

These guys , @hate and E S R
IMG 2156
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian
Most people have their own weird things they like to do that they just don’t share with the public.

As long as your not whipping your cock out or mindlessly asking girls at your school for their nudes.

You will be fine socially

Autism isn’t as bad of a disorder as most say ESPECIALLY if you have a decent family background (meaning siblings) if you have siblings you’ll be conditioned in no time💯
being self aware of it is the true issue, as it creates a foundation of disassociation from u and others and from there all the bad things occur downstream
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa

Similar threads

M
Replies
5
Views
23
americanpakitruvcel
A
Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
21
❤️ milk
❤️ milk
bloathero
Replies
2
Views
22
justwantlove
justwantlove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top