Minox Eyebrows

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
Does this make your eyebrows thicker? Made me grow a decent beard so i don’t see what would be different.

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
Anywhere on your body where you have follicles (and those white tiny vellus hairs) Minox can grow dark dense hair.

Eyebrows are no different.

• +1
I have been using minox for eyebrows for a month now, excellent results

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, It'snotover, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Does this make your eyebrows thicker? Made me grow a decent beard so i don’t see what would be different.
check my results:

it's all in your genes, some respond better to minox, some not at all

• +1
check my results:

So your eyelashes got more decent? Did you apply it to the eyelash or was it just because of the area of application was so close? How long did you apply minox on your brows for? Twice a day?

check my results:

i been using minox on brows for almost 1 year now because outer corners are sparse. barely grew any hairs. some tiny fuzz hairs turned into somewhat longer but still invisible from a normal distance. over for me. i even apply tret to that area too. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
So your eyelashes got more decent? Did you apply it to the eyelash or was it just because of the area of application was so close? How long did you apply minox on your brows for? Twice a day?
Twice a day yes, sometimes it varies if my skin gets dry once a day or not apply for a day at all on the eyebrows. I used it on my eyelids, not really on my eyelashes, it burns like hell if it gets in your eyes , unless you wash it off you wont be able to open them for +30 mins until your tears wash it off

I've been on minox since november 2021.

I used castor oil too, sometimes if the skin got too dry and the eyebrows didnt look as dark, i would apply castor oil overnight and in the morning they're dark af and not dry

• +1
Twice a day yes, sometimes it varies if my skin gets dry once a day or not apply for a day at all on the eyebrows. I used it on my eyelids, not really on my eyelashes, it burns like hell if it gets in your eyes , unless you wash it off you wont be able to open them for +30 mins until your tears wash it off

I've been on minox since november 2021.

I used castor oil too, sometimes if the skin got too dry and the eyebrows didnt look as dark, i would apply castor oil overnight and in the morning they're dark af and not dry
So you weren’t worried about hair growing on the eyelid itself?

So you weren’t worried about hair growing on the eyelid itself?
There are no hair follicles on the eyelids, just at the bottom which are called eyelashes, so they're growing. If there were hair follicles on the eyelids then yes i wouldn't have risked applying anywhere the eye.

Even then i think it goes systemic or makes hair grow in a larger area than which you applied on, like if you apply only on the eyebrows, no dripping or anything, i think you would get hairs on the outside of the eyebrows too, imagine watering a plant, you're watering the bottom of the plant , it reaches the main root, then the water travels to the smaller/outer roots as well

So do you trim your brows now or did it just fix itself? Or did you ever have a problem with more hairs growing outward?

Oral min gives you all the hair benefits without having to fuck around with topical application. Huge lifemaxx

Oral min gives you all the hair benefits without having to fuck around with topical application. Huge lifemaxx
What does that mean? How does it go to area specific places I want to target? And does it cause shedding?

What does that mean? How does it go to area specific places I want to target? And does it cause shedding?
Min even if you apply it topically makes its way to the liver, so it goes systemic no matter what. When you take it orally (loniten) it goes directly to your liver and is more potent per mg, causing hair growth on your scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair, body hair, etc.

Min was originally discovered as a heart medication (loniten) but they discovered it had insane hair growth side effects. You only need a little bit (~1mg daily which is roughly the same as 1ml of topical application at 5% concentration) exposure to get the benefit. When you apply topically the absorption rate is low through the skin so you are getting much less than if you were to take the medication orally.

I have 10mg generics which I got from an indian pharmacy which I cut into 1/8ths and take 1/8th daily with 1/4 a 5mg fin pill. No sides (aside from slightly thicker/darker body hair), just great hairmaxxing results. idk if it causes shedding, but probably considering it's still min and min causes shedding. I really didn't notice anything negative.

Min even if you apply it topically makes its way to the liver, so it goes systemic no matter what. When you take it orally (loniten) it goes directly to your liver and is more potent per mg, causing hair growth on your scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair, body hair, etc.

Min was originally discovered as a heart medication (loniten) but they discovered it had insane hair growth side effects. You only need a little bit (~1mg daily which is roughly the same as 1ml of topical application at 5% concentration) exposure to get the benefit. When you apply topically the absorption rate is low through the skin so you are getting much less than if you were to take the medication orally.

I have 10mg generics which I got from an indian pharmacy which I cut into 1/8ths and take 1/8th daily with 1/4 a 5mg fin pill. No sides (aside from slightly thicker/darker body hair), just great hairmaxxing results. idk if it causes shedding, but probably considering it's still min and min causes shedding. I really didn't notice anything negative.
Did you need a prescription or where’d you order it from?

Did you need a prescription or where’d you order it from?
It is prescription only. If you talk to a hair transplant doctor or dermatologist you might be able to get it legitimately. Originally I got it from expresspct but it was shut down

For Americans you can get it from alldaychemist

Can also use dashpct but their website is a bit buggy so be careful with the shipping info.

I finally found a new source for Canada, zeemoreuncle.com

It's kind of sketchy because you are just sending a moneygram to some random pajeet in thailand but it's legit he sent me a year's supply of pharma grade oral min for like $40 incl shipping

Yes, 2% in a Lotion has been shown to he effective. I can't see why minoxidil solution would be any different

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
Almost completely destroys collagen synthesis

But it shouldn't be too bad as long as you isolate the area of application to just your eyebrows, and apply a retinoid to your face.