Minoxidil alternatives

vokanui

vokanui

Iron
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
6
How can i increase my facial hair density without minoxidil? I have a cat so topical isn’t an option and i don’t want to get bloated from oral
 
Solution
Verdams mum
How can i increase my facial hair density without minoxidil? I have a cat so topical isn’t an option and i don’t want to get bloated from oral
Take hctz and eplerenone with it, it won’t stop the minox bloat directly but I’ll debloat u through another mechanism so ig it’ll help
How can i increase my facial hair density without minoxidil? I have a cat so topical isn’t an option and i don’t want to get bloated from oral
Take hctz and eplerenone with it, it won’t stop the minox bloat directly but I’ll debloat u through another mechanism so ig it’ll help
 
  • +1
Reactions: vokanui
Solution

Similar threads

requestoid15
Replies
2
Views
23
D69mo
D69mo
Gumiak_1
Replies
15
Views
86
gandyfavoriteson
gandyfavoriteson
hopelive
Replies
3
Views
34
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
mullatobonemasher
Replies
22
Views
99
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
Mooks Laxx
Replies
6
Views
52
Dēmētrios
Dēmētrios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top