Minoxidil for beard and finasteride

Ampere

Ampere

Silver
Hello buddy boyos
I'm on minox to get my D E S I G N E R stubble since early february and topical finasteride + minox since the end of the same month cause NW2cel.
I got some beard gains during the first two months of minox (so only one overlapping month with topical fin), for example I finally got some beard on my left connector (only had right before) but I feel like I didn't get much more since then, it's been 6 months total. Could it be that in one month the topical fin nuked my serum DHT enough so that I can't get new beard hair anymore ? Should I have delayed finasteride by 6 months so I could have a beard by that time ?

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong
Yeah could be possible that the fin lowers the gains in regards of the beard

But I wouldn’t stop fin because of that. Hair on your head is more important than hair on your face

Yeah could be possible that the fin lowers the gains in regards of the beard

But I wouldn’t stop fin because of that. Hair on your head is more important than hair on your face
Yeah ofc having hair > having a beard but I've got a childish & longish face and stubble would fix that HARD while waiting for MSE + Bimax

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong
Yeah ofc having hair > having a beard but I've got a childish & longish face and stubble would fix that HARD while waiting for MSE + Bimax
Good point but there is also no guarantee that the beard will grow when you stop fin but I can guarantee you that your hairloss will continue without fin

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
Good point but there is also no guarantee that the beard will grow when you stop fin but I can guarantee you that your hairloss will continue without fin
Yeah ofc, maybe I'm just on a plateau and will get a beard after 1 year and a half lmao

I'm figuring the same thing out. See if this video helps you.