Minoxidil - My horrible side effect

Deleted member 2968

Deleted member 2968

Richest man in Balkan
After using it for 3 months i experienced terrible palpitations and then unexpected Heart attack occured one day.After that my heart is functioning horrible and it is sensitible to any stress,energy keepers such as coffee or drinks and even food. Now i can feel pain everyday expecially when i am trying to sleep.Fast heartbeat and constant sharp kicks in the veins and heart wont give me piece even today.Don't recommend for those with heart problems except if you want to die in most painful way.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14024 and 27 others
you take it orally?

if you used it topically, did you microneedle?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
you take it orally?

if you used it topically, did you microneedle?
Spray
Microneedling can instantly kill you if you have heart problems

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell, Bitch, Chintuck22 and 9 others
wait you're not joking?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6785, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
You had a literal heart attack?? Did you go to the hospital?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6695, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
You had a heart attack? Elab

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6785, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, bugeye, GigaAscender and 3 others
wait you're not joking?
No i am serious.Minoxidil has horrible side effects on some individuals and can kill you.I continued using it even after getting palpitations.I had small heart attack 15 mins ago and it was because i drank coffee today.Never had those issues in the past.Its from Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, Bitch and 5 others
microneedle + minox can kill?
Apparently it causes an increase in blood supply and can increase heart rate, but I'm interested in what ops pre existing condition was

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro, xefo and 1 other person
No i am serious.Minoxidil has horrible side effects on some individuals and can kill you.I continued using it even after getting palpitations.I had small heart attack 15 mins ago and it was because i drank coffee today.Never had those issues.Its from Minoxidil.
nigga what u had a heart attack and are just chilling on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946 and 25 others
nigga what u had a heart attack and are just chilling on looksmax
I didnt have it for long time and today drank coffee and horrible kick hits me,i am now in bathroom.It will go away its just a reminder to not joke with heart since its already fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
After using it for 3 months i experienced terrible palpitations and then unexpected Heart attack occured one day.After that my heart is functioning horrible and it is sensitible to any stress,energy keepers such as coffee or drinks and even food. Now i can feel pain everyday expecially when i am trying to sleep.Fast heartbeat and constant sharp kicks in the veins and heart wont give me piece even today.Don't recommend for those with heart problems except if you want to die in most painful way.
Incel heart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, bugeye and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 4213
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
Love u bro hope u recover

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22 and 6 others
microneedle + minox can kill?
No its fear mongering. You need an insane amount of min to kill. People who take min pills for other issues (wayyy higher dosage than topical) do not die from it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306 and 7 others
I'm pretty sure he's just being hyperbolic when says heartattack, but I'm surprised you experienced such sides without even microneedling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Be_ConfidentBro
I would urge you to stop using it man

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 9753 and 2 others
I'm pretty sure he's just being hyperbolic when says heartattack, but I'm surprised you experienced such sides without even microneedling
No way it wasn't.It kicked me so hard i literally couldn't sleep.My brain felt dead and it hurt me for like minute.Was scariest thing ever happened.Needed to move around apartmant because when i am just standing or sleeping it gets harder and harder.Whenever i try it starts to pump more and more harder.Never had anything like this.before using minoxidil.Keep in mind damage still follows me expecialy when taking coffee I will go to doctor when i wake up and tell them.I used to go already and they havent found anything

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
I would urge you to stop using it man
Stopped using it since month and palpitations and mini attacks are still there.I will go when i wake up to hospital and see.Never had this before using it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Stopped using it since month and palpitations and mini attacks are still there.I will go when i wake up to hospital and see.Never had this before using it
I wish I knew more about this so I could offer some wisdom but all I can do is wish that you fully recover

Good luck my friend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 2968
I wish I knew more about this so I could offer some wisdom but all I can do is wish that you fully recover

Good luck my friend
Thanks bro,appreciate the support!

• +1
yeah i had heart palpitations too, I was making my own minoxidil too. Mixed minoxidil powder in alcohol till it no longer dissolved so it was really strong and I applied to right after microneedling too. Horrible collagen loss, so i stopped. My heart is fine now tho havent touched it in 3-4 months

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Deleted member 2968
yeah i had heart palpitations too, I was making my own minoxidil too. Mixed minoxidil powder in alcohol till it no longer dissolved so it was really strong and I applied to right after microneedling too. Horrible collagen loss, so i stopped. My heart is fine now tho havent touched it in 3-4 months
Lifefuel except this one is indeed lifefuel. I thought i was going to die.Did you have like sharp kicks? Minoxidil is not worth risk at all

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22 and 2 others
sharp kicks
whats that? All i felt was heart palpitations and anxiety from coffee on top was brutal kinda felt like fever too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
whats that? All i felt was heart palpitations and anxiety from coffee on top was brutal kinda felt like fever too
I got heart attack one day.Like veins started to collapse plus brain shutting down.I felt like i was going to die right now.I slept in bathroom for sometime because whenever i was laying i got those sharp kicks and even vomiting
Also same as you,today drank coffee and my heart feels horrible like it used to feel in past

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fundz, Deleted member 15306, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Indeed, hope you recover man. What is it about a small heart attack?? Can you elab on that?

• +1
Indeed, hope you recover man. What is it about a small heart attack?? Can you elab on that?
Had it 30 mins ago.It was horrible.Like my heart stopped for few seconds.Legit started switching all lights on and went to the bathroom.Still there,whenever i try to lay down i feel even worse kicks

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I got heart attack one day.Like veins started to collapse plus brain shutting down.I felt like i was going to die right now.I slept in bathroom for sometime because whenever i was laying i got those sharp kicks and even vomiting
No I didnt have that even once but, I once did od on caffeine. I was sure I would die. For 9 hours my heart would beat so fast it felt like it was vibrating and not beating at all being painful at the same time. My brain was in some sort of high, truly horrible high. Lol my heart has sure taken a beating and I still drink 10-15 coffee ed. Also I was unable to stand for the whole 9 hours so i just laid down tried to sleep but couldnt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 10913
Damn hope you get better. I'm taking this shit orally so my time will come also. I might stop right now actually

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2968 and sloopnoob
Had it 30 mins ago.It was horrible.Like my heart stopped for few seconds.Legit started switching all lights on and went to the bathroom.Still there,whenever i try to lay down i feel even worse kicks
Bro idk about your situation however can't you go to the hospital..

• +1
No I didnt have that even once but, I once did od on caffeine. I was sure I would die. For 9 hours my heart would beat so fast it felt like it was vibrating and not beating at all being painful at the same time. My brain was in some sort of high, truly horrible high. Lol my heart has sure taken a beating and I still drink 10-15 coffee ed. Also I was unable to stand for the whole 9 hours so i just laid down tried to sleep but couldnt
Man how old are you to even have this..

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
Damn hope you get better. I'm taking this shit orally so my time will come also. I might stop right now actually
Switch to fin.Minox is not worth taking a risk.Death from heart attack is worst that can happen

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Man does this all come from minox??
Isn't it supposed to be better then fin?
not at all. I feel absolutely perfect on fin, minoxidil is a shit drug but I was taking too much of it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 10913
Bro idk about your situation however can't you go to the hospital..
I will.I went but they denied everything and tell me to eat garlic.Clownworld indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10913
Switch to fin.Minox is not worth taking a risk.Death from heart attack is worst that can happen
yeah fin is a mogger drug, tret + fin is fountain of youth materialized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2968
I will.I went but they denied everything and tell me to eat garlic.Clownworld indeed
Try with more emotion etc to persuade them. Damn you shouldve been imidiatly taken in.. hate to say it but act a little in front of them.

• +1
Try with more emotion etc to persuade them. Damn you shouldve been imidiatly taken in.. hate to say it but act a little in front of them.
When i wake up i am going.This is getting scary

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • +1
Do you live alone if yes you should go now imo.
I am with mother and brother, safe.Dont worry.I got used to it.I had it many times before,even worse than this.Thank you for support bro!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
I am with mother and brother, safe.Dont worry.I got used to it.I had it many times before,even worse than this.Thank you for support bro!
Np.

meanwhile im sitting here almost at month 4 on minox on my head, beard and brows everyday sith no sides whatsoever. I just shower in the morning with cold water

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 189, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
You've got some other issues, its not the minox or coffee. Go to the hospital asap

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10782, GigaAscender and 2 others